Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

3 Suggestions For SP6!!

PartiLyfeEnt 12:05 AM - 5 September, 2011
SP6 is a super hot feature but this is what I would like to see...
1. More sample slots per bank (at least 8 slots per bank).
2. Quick load feature that will allow you to load all of the sample slots simultaneously with samples you have chosen for certain times in your gig...its kinda distracting going to find ur samples and loading them one by one...btw I do know about hi liting the samples and loading them all at once but thats still slower.
3. A drop-down box in the sample slots that will allow you to load samples faster on the fly instead of drag n dropping.

Other than that Serato is the Nike of DJing!!
LJ_WOOLSEY 1:50 PM - 5 September, 2011
Number 2 you can alread do select 6 sample and drag them to sapmle deck 1 it will then load all 6.
schlabber 1:54 PM - 13 September, 2011
e.g. Make a loop, put it in a sample slot an play it immediately synchronously to the deck i've got it,and this all per one( MIDI) Button.

Like the ROLL Effekt on the DJM 700 or DJM909.
Whorby 12:23 AM - 25 September, 2011
Make an auto sync button for each sample, and a deck link as well. This would let us put a drum track or a stab into the sample player and link it to the desired deck. When triggered it should start in sync with the kick or rhythm, and an auto fade in/out button as well.
DJ Pulsee 9:59 PM - 19 October, 2011
make a sync to the deck so say you have the same bmp it will just sync and make it in time
gfunk 9:11 AM - 29 October, 2011
massive +1. a sync feature on the sample decks alone would be the best thing serato could do in my opinion.