DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Pauly D Working On His Upcoming Album With 50 Cent.

Dj Mike P. 11:22 PM - 30 August, 2011
“I’m focusing on music. That’s my my passion. I’m working with 50 Cent now. I’m gonna do an album with him. It’s going to be a little bit of everything. It’s almost like DJ Khaled and kind of David Guetta but my own DJ Pauly D style.”

video.billboard.com
Djaward 11:27 PM - 30 August, 2011
DJ Tecniq 11:28 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
“I’m focusing on music. That’s my my passion. I’m working with 50 Cent now. I’m gonna do an album with him. It’s going to be a little bit of everything. It’s almost like DJ Khaled and kind of David Guetta but my own DJ Pauly D style.”

video.billboard.com
yah told u guys he wasn't goin anywhere. props to him. I just hope he does the opposite of khaled and actually produce the tracks lol
sixxx 11:36 PM - 30 August, 2011

hahaha
Mr. Goodkat 12:26 AM - 31 August, 2011
guetta or khaled dont produce tracks.
DJ Tecniq 12:31 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Guetta doesn't produce tracks? Coulda fooled me
Mr. Goodkat 12:47 AM - 31 August, 2011
he has, but most of his stuff as of late is mainly ghost produced. im sure hes in the studio, but most of those guys dont do much.
DJ Tecniq 12:51 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
he has, but most of his stuff as of late is mainly ghost produced. im sure hes in the studio, but most of those guys dont do much.
shows how much you know about David Guetta.

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org
DJ Tecniq 12:54 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Didn't know u were his record manager :) Cool story bro
dj poisonous handz 1:08 AM - 31 August, 2011
tell it again
DJ Tecniq 1:17 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
tell it again
I think he's speechless now. what a tool. why say something so idiotic if you haven't done research first.
Crickett 2:12 AM - 31 August, 2011
David guetta and David Spade related...

Carry on.
Mr. Goodkat 4:38 AM - 31 August, 2011
i know people that have made tracks and entire concepts for tracks for him. personally.
DJ Tecniq 4:51 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
i know people that have made tracks and entire concepts for tracks for him. personally.
okay so give us some names :) would love to hear
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:22 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
tell it again
I think he's speechless now. what a tool. why say something so idiotic if you haven't done research first.

Quote:
Quote:

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

tec you really think guetta dosent have ghost producers doing alot of the work?? Hell even in the link to his album each track has about 5 names for producer credits. Most big name DJs who tour alot and have busy schedules dont really have time to be in the stuido bangin out beats. Hell even lesser not so big names do this, i happen to know the guy who does all of trasheys work, he gets paid NICLEY to take an idea from the artist and acutually put it together and make it come to life.
DJ Tecniq 2:29 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
No comment..
DJ Pullout 2:35 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

lol wikipedia is one of the worst websites for establishing a base of an argument. Users can edit whatever they want into it. You cant use wiki as a form of proof.... ever.
bicedidit 2:44 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
No comment..

lol...
bicedidit 2:45 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

how about before u made a comment like a condescending prick, you ask for a source maybe....?

nah... thats not ur style
BattleFunk 2:53 PM - 31 August, 2011
Guetta - makes music on a computer (and it is to a certain standard)

then sends it to a mixing engineer (who makes it sounds like a commercial release)

then sends it to a mastering (pre-master) engineer (to finish off the levelling and making it transparent over different sources, tv, hi-fi, club etc)

you lot are hating on something that has been a normal thing in the music industry forever!

really, you're just arguing for the sake of arguing now
DJ Tecniq 2:54 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
I did ask for a source and I didn't get anything..till u told me about this Veronica lady. I rest my case. Of course he had help like other producers but saying "he doesn't produce tracks" is retarded.

The instrumental for "When Love Takes Over" was recorded in 2008 at Gum Prod Studios, Paris.[96] The vocals were added in 2009 and the final version was mixed as Super Sonic Scale Studios.[18]

David Guetta – songwriting, producer
Kelly Rowland – songwriter, vocals
Miriam Nervo – songwriter
Olivia Nervo – songwriter
Frédéric Riesterer – songwriter, producer
Véronica Ferraro – audio mixing
Bruno Guel – mastering
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:56 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
you lot are hating on something that has been a normal thing in the music industry forever!

whos hating?
DJ Schematic 2:58 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
tell it again

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
tell it again

Quote:
Quote:

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

tec you really think guetta dosent have ghost producers doing alot of the work?? Hell even in the link to his album each track has about 5 names for producer credits. Most big name DJs who tour alot and have busy schedules dont really have time to be in the stuido bangin out beats. Hell even lesser not so big names do this, i happen to know the guy who does all of trasheys work, he gets paid NICLEY to take an idea from the artist and acutually put it together and make it come to life.

Quote:
Quote:
No comment..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

lol wikipedia is one of the worst websites for establishing a base of an argument. Users can edit whatever they want into it. You cant use wiki as a form of proof.... ever.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

how about before u made a comment like a condescending prick, you ask for a source maybe....?

nah... thats not ur style

Quote:
Guetta - makes music on a computer (and it is to a certain standard)

then sends it to a mixing engineer (who makes it sounds like a commercial release)

then sends it to a mastering (pre-master) engineer (to finish off the levelling and making it transparent over different sources, tv, hi-fi, club etc)

really, you're just arguing for the sake of arguing now

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I did ask for a source and I didn't get anything..till u told me about this Veronica lady. I rest my case. Of course he had help like other producers but saying "he doesn't produce tracks" is retarded.

The instrumental for "When Love Takes Over" was recorded in 2008 at Gum Prod Studios, Paris.[96] The vocals were added in 2009 and the final version was mixed as Super Sonic Scale Studios.[18]

David Guetta – songwriting, producer
Kelly Rowland – songwriter, vocals
Miriam Nervo – songwriter
Olivia Nervo – songwriter
Frédéric Riesterer – songwriter, producer
Véronica Ferraro – audio mixing
Bruno Guel – mastering

www.gifbin.com
DJ Pullout 3:02 PM - 31 August, 2011
Pauly is the man. Done.

Got to give him credit where its due.
DJ Tecniq 3:07 PM - 31 August, 2011
Yeah why can't we just stay on topic. People are too opinionated on this forum. Half these dj's on this forum I would never want to work with lol..I'm the complete opposite of this.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:08 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Pauly is the man. Done.

Got to give him credit where its due.

Real talk, if half these ""keep it real pauly d is a fake" cats had D's hustle then real DJing would be in the spotlight and not in the bedroom
phonze 3:35 PM - 31 August, 2011
I remember hearing about this. What exactly will he be doing? I heard that Beat That Beat crap and it was crap. 50 probably has some ghost producers ready to make stuff for him I guess.

On another note, 50 has basically turned into the very thing he hated. Commercial crap.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:40 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
I remember hearing about this. What exactly will he be doing? I heard that Beat That Beat crap and it was crap. 50 probably has some ghost producers ready to make stuff for him I guess.

On another note, 50 has basically turned into the very thing he hated. Commercial crap.

I would assume it would be like a kahled album, basically just a high production mixtape, a bunch of singles from other artists and guest apperances.
phonze 3:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
ahhh. I miss the days when Tony Touch did this right.
MelonHead 6:39 AM - 13 December, 2011
official

www.sohh.com
toasted 8:47 AM - 13 December, 2011
so hes crap at djing and plays out and he looks like a twat so hes making a photo album?
toasted 8:56 AM - 13 December, 2011
DJ'Que 11:42 PM - 13 December, 2011
Pauly D might be a wack DJ but his following is massive. and that right there is what sails your boat. True we all might can run circles around him djing but we cant pack a stadium or club like he does and get that $20k. I would open for him anyday. hell I would even show him some ropes. just to get in his circle. lol
dj poisonous handz 12:36 AM - 14 December, 2011
from working with dr dre to working with this bigdumbanimal.files.wordpress.com how the mighty have fallen
Danye 8:31 PM - 15 December, 2011
A lot of people have a hard time staying on topic Tecniq because you're a dick. I'm not hating it's jus true.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:41 PM - 16 December, 2011
Lmfao!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:44 PM - 16 December, 2011
Im tryin to figure out if hes really this much of an ass, he lives close to me and im dyin to gig with him, itll be like an episode of tru tv or the discovery channel, u know go behind the scenes and see the real behind the music tec, everyone knows im just a character, but what makes tec tic
juelz701 6:09 PM - 16 December, 2011
He is a ass and a cocky son of a bitch,
sacrilicious 1:01 AM - 17 December, 2011
Quote:
Yeah why can't we just stay on topic. People are too opinionated on this forum. Half these dj's on this forum I would never want to work with lol..I'm the complete opposite of this.

lol