DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Pittsburgh Slim - Girls Kiss Girls

sixxx 7:52 PM - 20 August, 2007
If you're not playing this at the club, you're sleeping.
j cue 7:57 PM - 20 August, 2007
yeh, im on that too
DJJOHNNYM 7:59 PM - 20 August, 2007
Well, I'm snoring LOUD AS HELL, but that's because I haven't had to keep up with the cutting edge BS.

But come September 8th, and every Saturday after, I'll have to keep a running tab on this bs...

Maybe I can hire someone.
allstarchris 8:01 PM - 20 August, 2007
This actually sends me to sleep. Pass...
sixxx 8:15 PM - 20 August, 2007
Keep sleepin'... this will be a major hit.
sixxx 8:16 PM - 20 August, 2007
Oh yeah, I got a chance to blaze it at Milk on Saturday (You know, Grand T) and after I played it people were asking me who it was.

Grand T, if you don't have this. Let me know.
allstarchris 10:42 PM - 20 August, 2007
Quote:

So if it's a hit, this mean it's good & I should play it? Oh shit, I'd better stock up on some Akon, Rhianna, Sean Kingston, and maybe some Soulja Boy then. Zzzz.
sixxx 11:15 PM - 20 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

So if it's a hit, this mean it's good & I should play it? Oh shit, I'd better stock up on some Akon, Rhianna, Sean Kingston, and maybe some Soulja Boy then. Zzzz.

lol

Good point. :)
sixxx 11:21 PM - 20 August, 2007
I like this song... and the video. ;)
DJUnknown 12:15 AM - 21 August, 2007
This is song is hot, and video... let's just say "ouch" (in a good way)
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:25 AM - 21 August, 2007
Ok, I for those who need to find it like I did...

Watchwww.youtube.com
FlexyD 2:34 AM - 21 August, 2007
chics are hot as shit in that vid
john blaze 4:21 AM - 21 August, 2007
I'm feeling this track too. I have yet to drop it in the club, but I've been playing it in my car.
dj hoodat baller 4:25 AM - 21 August, 2007
I do not have that cut but i do want it it rocked shit that night
DJ`SUNNY 5:05 AM - 21 August, 2007
Quote:
I like this song... and the video. ;)

+1
DJJOHNNYM 9:43 AM - 21 August, 2007
This song is so stupid, I HOPE it catches on.

And sets a trend.

I mean really.

2 chicks = hotness.
j cue 11:54 AM - 21 August, 2007
looks like its just you and me sixxx!
DJ-A 2:55 PM - 21 August, 2007
i played it once... did my best to pack the floor with chicks, played this song and cleared the dancefloor... WTF? no ladies... dont leave, make-out or something!
sixxx 3:02 PM - 21 August, 2007
Quote:
i played it once... did my best to pack the floor with chicks, played this song and cleared the dancefloor... WTF? no ladies... dont leave, make-out or something!

lol
dj hoodat baller 3:31 PM - 21 August, 2007
I got it now dope cut it rocked at milk
De LA 3:37 PM - 21 August, 2007
where is this song at?
sixxx 4:18 PM - 21 August, 2007
I believe it's on digiwaxx. At least I think that's where I got it from. I know I got the instrumental and acappella directly from the label after giving them feedback.
DJJOHNNYM 4:22 PM - 21 August, 2007
Quote:

I FEEL YOU on your INTENT!

+1 solely on that.
djaction 7:11 PM - 22 August, 2007
this song is awesome.

feeling it.
djaction 7:25 PM - 22 August, 2007
i really really went in wanting to hate it.. and the first 10 seconds i hated it. .and then just BAM. this song is dope.
sixxx 7:32 PM - 22 August, 2007
I hear there's an x rated version of the video for this song with 2 different females.
DJ-A 7:54 PM - 22 August, 2007
Quote:
I hear there's an x rated version of the video for this song with 2 different females.

wow you heard that already? i just made that last night...
djaction 7:57 PM - 22 August, 2007
i just want the mp3 or vinyl.
Dj Nyce 9:50 PM - 22 August, 2007
i'm digging this. it is on digiwaxx.
sixxx 9:54 PM - 22 August, 2007
Quote:
i'm digging this. it is on digiwaxx.

I thought so. Sometimes I don't know where I get a track from since I get direct e-mailings too.

Btw, I do know for a fact the instrumental and acappella didn't come from digiwaxx. I got them afterwards via direct e-mail.
dj cubicle 10:00 PM - 22 August, 2007
Dear Mr. Sixxx,

Thanks for putting me onto this song.

Cube E Cube
sixxx 10:06 PM - 22 August, 2007
Dear dj cubicle,

As "payment", please send me two hot girls to recreate the video for my birthday next month.

lol
djaction 10:16 PM - 22 August, 2007
Sixxx rocks like old gym socks!

Bumpin this up to to the top.. this song needs to break!
sixxx 10:20 PM - 22 August, 2007
Imma contact the label see if I can get some t-shirts sent my way. :P
Beale Dabbs 10:51 PM - 22 August, 2007
An acappella is available? Oh, I need to make a house mix of this track...
E-Double 10:56 PM - 22 August, 2007
Thanks for the heads up on this one Sixxx :)

I went and downloaded it on Digiwaxx. Left positive feedback and Mr. Pittsburgh Slim himself gave me a call to thank me for the support the same day. Pretty cool...
latindj 11:26 PM - 22 August, 2007
Sixxx, I think you should come out with your own version: Monitos Kiss Monitos! KaGeN can do the video starring you and Johnny! lol
sixxx 1:35 AM - 23 August, 2007
Quote:
Sixxx, I think you should come out with your own version: Monitos Kiss Monitos! KaGeN can do the video starring you and Johnny! lol

hahahaha. Now that's sick... in a non-funny way. lol
djskiggz 1:46 AM - 23 August, 2007
sportn wood
djaction 1:44 PM - 23 August, 2007
ok so I played this out last night.. nobody knew wtf it was but everybody was loving it.. as with anything I'm trying to break i let it ride the whole way through and brought it back to the beginning!!

This track is going to blow up. don't sleep.
DJJOHNNYM 2:47 PM - 23 August, 2007
Quote:

You really think so?

I'd love for the chicks in the audience to ACT on it, but that's the only really redeeming value I see of this song...

Then again, most songs out there are bullshit, so I guess this is no different...
djaction 3:14 PM - 23 August, 2007
whats really hilarious is this dude actually can flow better than a lot of the so-called rappers out there today.

i.e. Lil Wayne, Jeezy, and Soljah Boy.
DJJOHNNYM 3:23 PM - 23 August, 2007
Quote:
whats really hilarious is this dude actually can flow better than a lot of the so-called rappers out there today.

i.e. Lil Wayne, Jeezy, and Soljah Boy.

+5
nik39 3:52 PM - 23 August, 2007
Quote:

Haha. What a ridiculous song...

Perrfect for the gay club where I play. Ladies will go nuts :D
sixxx 5:40 PM - 23 August, 2007
Quote:
ok so I played this out last night.. nobody knew wtf it was but everybody was loving it.. as with anything I'm trying to break i let it ride the whole way through and brought it back to the beginning!!

Good stuff!!! Dope!
sixxx 5:41 PM - 23 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

I like the beat. I like the concept of the song. His flow is actually not bad and definitely on the commercial tip.

So, it's a go!
djbriguy 6:34 PM - 23 August, 2007
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up on this one Sixxx :)

I went and downloaded it on Digiwaxx. Left positive feedback and Mr. Pittsburgh Slim himself gave me a call to thank me for the support the same day. Pretty cool...

what the hell man. i never get any responses from Diggiwaxx when i leave good feedback..

i get alot of (no number) cell phone calls.... maybe its him. I dont answer no numbers.
nik39 7:26 PM - 23 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I like the beat. I like the concept of the song. His flow is actually not bad and definitely on the commercial tip.

So, it's a go!

I'll report back and will tell ya how they like it.
dj cubicle 7:32 PM - 23 August, 2007
I've been giving people listens when they walk by my cube. So far I've had 3 people ask where to get it.
dirtbag filthy 7:42 PM - 23 August, 2007
haha cubicle test

good stuff see what catches the normal peoples ears

see there is a positive to having a desk jockey job to go with your disc jockey job

i liked the song before feli fel even played it because of the song title
sixxx 9:07 PM - 23 August, 2007
Seriously, I've played this to random people and THEY LOVE IT.

Thanks for the feedback btw.
djaction 9:08 PM - 23 August, 2007
blasting this shit all over myspace lol
dj cubicle 9:12 PM - 23 August, 2007
hey sixxx, fyi, when i filled in my comments about this track, i said you put me onto it. i think you can go claim your flashing star for invicibility with your next set of downloads.
sixxx 9:15 PM - 23 August, 2007
lol... thanks cubicle.

I'll support a good jam until the day I die. Breaking new music is (or should be, or was), the role of a DJ.
dj cubicle 9:21 PM - 23 August, 2007
<threadjack>

sixxx, if you're up for more new music, hit up myspace and look for rita mosley out of detroit. i have no affiliation, but lemme know if you like it.

</threadjack>
sixxx 9:29 PM - 23 August, 2007
That's dope. What's your myspace addy again? thanks.
Dj Shamann 9:49 PM - 23 August, 2007
Ha! This record will get play at the club for sure. Let's hope these chicks start a new dance to act out at the club.
sixxx 9:50 PM - 23 August, 2007
Quote:
Ha! This record will get play at the club for sure. Let's hope these chicks start a new dance to act out at the club.

That's the spirit!
AMF 10:01 PM - 23 August, 2007
Ok, I just had a chance to hear this finally... This shit is HOT!!! How far it will go is anybody's guess. Good find sixxx.
cappinkirk 10:15 PM - 23 August, 2007
the rap is weak but the beat is bad. they need a remix bad.
djaction 10:19 PM - 23 August, 2007
PittsburghSlim.ft.Lupe.Fiasco.Nas.Busta.Rhymes-Girls.Kiss.Girls.[OFFIC
IALREMIX].mp3
sixxx 10:22 PM - 23 August, 2007
Quote:
the rap is weak but the beat is bad. they need a remix bad.

The video remix should have 3 girls kissing each other. :P
latindj 11:16 PM - 23 August, 2007
^^it should be called girls kiss girls kiss girls (the pu-nani remix by Dj John Holmes)
DJ-A 4:35 AM - 24 August, 2007
so, i remixed girls kiss girls a little last night.. i wanted to get my piing accross so i was playin some girl booty shaking song, and brought this song in...
"i like when girls kiss girls, kiss girls kiss girls i like when girls kiss girls..."

did a little scratching to get attention...

worked much better than the last (first)time i played it
DJ-A 4:36 AM - 24 August, 2007
^^^get my point accross...
sixxx 5:05 AM - 24 August, 2007
Good stuff DJ-A!!
sixxx 5:06 AM - 24 August, 2007
I'm going to try the following:

"I like when girls kiss girls" and on deck 2 "oh me so horny"

lol
djskiggz 6:21 AM - 24 August, 2007
i heard this song on power106 traffic jam set today lol..
dj cubicle 6:29 AM - 24 August, 2007
Okay, so either I'm the worst DJ in the world or I just have the worst crowds in the world. Cupid Shuffle emptied the floor tonight, but I only spotted one person who left when I played this.

What

The

Fuck?!

...and the white dude with his polo tucked in apparently appreciated my Crank Dat blend. I give up.
djskiggz 6:37 AM - 24 August, 2007
lol no one likes the cupid shuffle
djskiggz 6:38 AM - 24 August, 2007
unless your @ a wedding
djskiggz 6:38 AM - 24 August, 2007
i need this track, where is it?
sixxx 6:40 AM - 24 August, 2007
You might be reading the crowd wrong. Also, it helps to know WHEN to throw a song in. For instance, in between what 2 songs and what not.

Reading the crowd isn't an easy task but once you get it, it should come naturally.

I'm at this event right now and I'm just shaking my head at:

1. The DJ... who isn't even looking at the crowd when he's mixing. He's to busy working his 'set'.

2. The event said VIDEO mixing and on their myspace page they show 2 pioneer vdj's, yet I haven't seen anyone mix a single video. They've been playing weird stuff on the screen to help with the ambiance and also they have a live feed of the dancefloor. Ooooooook.

3. The sound is well, boo boo. It's loud yet distorted. Also, once again, the DJ isn't even paying attention to his levels. One song is too low while the other one is too high. And, when a song comes in louder, he doesn't adjust the individual gain.

Oh man. Another loud song. I'm gonna go deaf from the distortion.
dj cubicle 6:41 AM - 24 August, 2007
no one likes the cupid shuffle? LOL i'm gonna record that and play it back every time i get a request on saturday. it's usually a CLOSE second, request-wise, to Mr. Soulja at my weekend spots.
sixxx 6:44 AM - 24 August, 2007
At your weekend spots.... u gotta play it by ear at each and every event.
dj cubicle 6:47 AM - 24 August, 2007
I've been doing a MUCH better job of reading the crowd. My problem is that Thursdays have such a low turnout I try to make it a point that I'll play any requests that I get. Granted, it's usually shit I was gonna play anyway, but it gets me a little closer to the handful of people that show up.

Honestly, it's kinda nice to completely lose the floor. I know it sounds crazy, but MAN does it make you work at getting them back asap and that's not something that you can practice.

...well, unless you're sixxx and all you do is fuck with peoples minds anyway. ;-)
DJJOHNNYM 6:49 AM - 24 August, 2007
Quote:
lol no one likes the cupid shuffle

I have to disagree...

Went to a Lodge party two weeks ago, never heard the shit before, and dude had them ROCKIN...

I was like WTF is THIS? He said the shit's been out since January.

It's like they either KNOW IT or they don't. Kinda like the BOOTY CALL.
sixxx 6:55 AM - 24 August, 2007
Reading the crowd....
matt212 6:56 AM - 24 August, 2007
Damn Johnny....two weeks ago? Are you living under a rock or something. haha
DJJOHNNYM 7:06 AM - 24 August, 2007
Quote:
Damn Johnny....two weeks ago? Are you living under a rock or something. haha

Man, I DJ for a crowd that likes THE SAME OL' SHIT, plus the top 10 rap/r&b joints of that particular day.

The main place was infrequent enough that the crowd demands that I play like it's their last party ever...and they eat it up.

Now, I'll have to get back on my grind of getting the DAILY/WEEKLY dose of BS to keep the new place happy.

WHY AM I DREADING THIS?

Anywayz, I guess I'll be re-entering the ranks along with the rest of y'all for getting earaches at the prospective BS I'll have to churn out...

gee...

I can't wait.
djskiggz 7:17 AM - 24 August, 2007
where is this song @ guys?
sixxx 7:27 AM - 24 August, 2007
Quote:
where is this song @ guys?

digiwaxx
djskiggz 7:30 AM - 24 August, 2007
cool thanks
nik39 7:35 AM - 24 August, 2007
sixxx o clock in the morning where you gonna be, outside on the forum.
djbriguy 12:36 PM - 24 August, 2007
woooo got my email feedback from Pittsburgh Slim with instrumental and acapella! woooot!
djaction 1:34 PM - 24 August, 2007
this song is starting to spread like Jessica Biel's herpes! Only a lot less painful!
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:26 PM - 24 August, 2007
Some remixes of Cupid shuffle just dropped with Baby Bash/Pitbull and Fabulous/DJ Unk (<-I like that one better) will try them tonight.
DJ-A 3:27 PM - 24 August, 2007
Quote:
Some remixes of Cupid shuffle just dropped with Baby Bash/Pitbull and Fabulous/DJ Unk (<-I like that one better) will try them tonight.

where did you hear them?
DJ-A 3:28 PM - 24 August, 2007
initially when i heard it, i liked it, but just felt that it was missing something
dj cubicle 3:50 PM - 24 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

where did you hear them?

yeah, no kidding. help a white brotha out!
djknyce 4:58 PM - 24 August, 2007
Quote:

U mean Fabo & Unk (great version) I think I got this one off of Nervedjs.com - Ive had it for some time now.
a-swift 5:09 PM - 24 August, 2007
good call sixxx. feelin this shit.
sixxx 5:14 PM - 24 August, 2007
Thanks a-swift.
sixxx 6:07 PM - 26 August, 2007
Another successful night of playing Girls Kiss Girls....

It's cool cause I know my regulars and who pretty much has heard this song at my spot and the new listeners are all up on it as well.
djpuma_gemini 12:09 AM - 27 August, 2007
Quote:
this song is starting to spread like Jessica Biel's herpes! Only a lot less painful!

She has herpes. Damn...I guess I do now too.

This song is bangin. My dream is to play this and have all the girls stare each other down and then get down. Will never happen, but with a club atmosphere and alcohol, anything is possible.
Dj Klutch 3:50 AM - 27 August, 2007
haha thats home girl krista in the video u can check her myspace and support her! shes on my top 8 her names kristayne
www.myspace.com
sixxx 6:03 AM - 27 August, 2007
Quote:
haha thats home girl krista in the video u can check her myspace and support her! shes on my top 8 her names kristayne
www.myspace.com

dope! :)
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:49 AM - 27 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

where did you hear them?

yeah, no kidding. help a white brotha out!

Cube ALSO they just dropped a Ghetto Tech remix of the Cupid. Called Juke Mix.

I thought of you and Shadow when I played it Friday.

I'll PM U.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:02 AM - 27 August, 2007
Here a sample of the DJ Nehpets Ghetto Tech remix of the Cupid. It's called the Juke Mix. I didn't lists it before because it just came out on the download list Friday before I went to the club. I played it and the jitters went bananas over it. It put a different spin like playing the Turbo hustle fast.

www.zshare.net

Mods note: Not the whole song but just a the first minute or so of the song.

I got it via www.idjpool.com out of Chicago, new online record pool launching this fall.
sixxx 7:10 AM - 27 August, 2007
Well look it here.... thread jacker! :P
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:29 AM - 27 August, 2007
Sorry Sixxx I thought about starting a new thread but said screw it it has been a long weekend,

I always think of the Fatman Scoop sample when he says Bass Drop - but have it say...

Thread Jack - Da Da Da da da, psst, pssst,

Back to Girls Kiss Girls people....

I didn't know she was a Penthouse model - Kewl!
DjWoody 6:29 PM - 27 August, 2007
Quote:
woooo got my email feedback from Pittsburgh Slim with instrumental and acapella! woooot!

Me too!!! I just made my own extended!!! Hehehe
sixxx 6:33 PM - 27 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Me too!!! I just made my own extended!!! Hehehe

You DJ so bad, you can't mix unless you have an extended version. lol
DjWoody 6:35 PM - 27 August, 2007
ROTFL!!!! You got me!!! hahahahaha :(
a-swift 8:22 PM - 27 August, 2007
Klutch! yo i saw they finally got some of your shit up on djcity. Dope.
uno seis 9:27 PM - 27 August, 2007
I got the inst and acapella thru email too...first time i've gotten an email after reviewing a digiwaxx song
sixxx 9:30 PM - 27 August, 2007
Quote:
I got the inst and acapella thru email too...first time i've gotten an email after reviewing a digiwaxx song

You know this isn't true. :P

You DJ so bad, the only time digiwaxx contacts you (or any label rep from there) is to ask for their songs back!
DjWoody 9:42 PM - 27 August, 2007
I just got an email from his manager. Pittsburgh Slim might be coming to LA tomorrow. If he does, he might set up a meet and greet. Anyone interested? I gave him the link to this thread, hopefully they can post here.

- Woody
sixxx 9:42 PM - 27 August, 2007
Quote:
I just got an email from his manager. Pittsburgh Slim might be coming to LA tomorrow. If he does, he might set up a meet and greet. Anyone interested? I gave him the link to this thread, hopefully they can post here.

- Woody

Hahaha. You're too late. He's got the link to this thread since day one. :P
DjWoody 9:44 PM - 27 August, 2007
Quote:
Hahaha. You're too late.

Hahaha, my girl told me that once and I was scared as hell!!! hehehe
sixxx 9:45 PM - 27 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Hahaha. You're too late.

Hahaha, my girl told me that once and I was scared as hell!!! hehehe

Imagine how the other dude felt? lol
sixxx 9:45 PM - 27 August, 2007
Imagine how YOUR GIRL felt? lol
a-swift 10:39 PM - 27 August, 2007
i'd be interested in booking this cat for a club "performance"
Dj Klutch 1:42 AM - 28 August, 2007
yeaa i put up stuff there every month or soo or atleast try to thanks for checkin out the tracks kid hope u enjoyed them !
cappinkirk 1:22 PM - 28 August, 2007
Quote:
You DJ so bad, the only time digiwaxx contacts you (or any label rep from there) is to ask for their songs back!

get 'em!!!! ROFL
Xfade 3:15 PM - 28 August, 2007
Damn, i want this song on my mp3player! Girls Kiss Girls is the shit! :D
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:00 AM - 31 August, 2007
They just added this song to 1200squad.com, just got the email today.

Girls Kiss Girls
Pittsburgh Slim

Now City / Def Jam
Producer: Ski Beats

Tracks Included
Girls Kiss Girls (Dirty)
Pittsburgh Slim
Girls Kiss Girls (Instrumental)
Pittsburgh Slim
sixxx 1:41 AM - 31 August, 2007
Oh shit. Looks like Def Jam's the winner. Good thing. Watch. This one is gonna make it big!

I called it.
AFR33K1000 2:46 AM - 31 August, 2007
We need any Acapella fo' Remixing pleasure.

The beat is left with something to be desired.

Quote:
This one is gonna make it big!

Oddly enough, I could see this happening.......you called it.
sixxx 2:51 AM - 31 August, 2007
The acappella is already out. I'm surprised it wasn't added to 1200squad.com
AFR33K1000 2:58 AM - 31 August, 2007
Shitty 1200squad,

only got main & instrumental.... :/
DJBlisk 3:52 AM - 31 August, 2007
can someone pm me the instrumental and the acapella?
dj cubicle 6:36 AM - 31 August, 2007
I guess the first night I played it was a fluke. Played it last night and tonight sandwiching it between different stuff and it's not working. It's my jam though, so fuck 'em!
sixxx 6:37 AM - 31 August, 2007
I'm still bumpin' this joint and it's still hot around these parts. I've had a few local DJ's hit me up for it. lol
Beale Dabbs 7:45 AM - 31 August, 2007
That's 'cause every DJ has the same idea that it'll spark some girl-on-girl dance floor action. Stick with this track, guys, because I'm one of those DJs.
sixxx 11:07 AM - 31 August, 2007
Quote:
That's 'cause every DJ has the same idea that it'll spark some girl-on-girl dance floor action. Stick with this track, guys, because I'm one of those DJs.

and with that in mind, the Resixxx is out!!!!

Follow this link to download:

www.scratchlive.net
DJ-A 2:13 PM - 31 August, 2007
Quote:

shit... are you telling me i wasnt the first to think of that? has anyone had any luck?
nik39 10:48 AM - 4 September, 2007
Thats the type of video we need for GKG:
videos.onsmash.com
a-swift 4:13 PM - 4 September, 2007
first person to incite some girl-on-girl action needs to post that up right here. oh and get pictures too if you can.
sixxx 4:22 PM - 4 September, 2007
I've been trying! :)
DJ-A 4:53 PM - 4 September, 2007
i think that i'll bring a camera to ladies night, play "the song" and give $20 to the first 2 chicks who make out for 5 minutes in front of me... pics anyone?
sixxx 5:22 PM - 4 September, 2007
There you go... that's the spirit!
DJ-A 5:24 PM - 4 September, 2007
hell i'd pay an extra 5 for grabbing boobies... and they can keep all the ones people give them too... this sounds like a win win situation, and all they have to do is kiss for 5 minutes
sixxx 5:27 PM - 4 September, 2007
5 minutes? lol
dirtbag filthy 5:29 PM - 4 September, 2007
def jam seems to be on board they just signed him
DJBlisk 5:31 PM - 4 September, 2007
don't any of the younger kids here spin at frat parties.... college girls would do it easily.
sixxx 6:18 PM - 4 September, 2007
Quote:
def jam seems to be on board they just signed him

Yup. He told me quite a few labels were fighting for him lol
cappinkirk 6:19 PM - 4 September, 2007
tell me again why there are no females on this board?
sixxx 6:33 PM - 4 September, 2007
Quote:
tell me again why there are no females on this board?

They're too busy getting their bodies in shape so they don't have to have skills. :P
alphaquake 6:16 AM - 5 September, 2007
props sixxx, the girls love the monifa blend.
djpuma_gemini 6:22 AM - 5 September, 2007
Do it, Do it. Do it now do it good like this p%&%* just like you should. That mix is bangin sixxx, you told me about it at the jam, but I didn't get a chance to hear it. I gotta learn how to use pro tools.
nik39 8:16 AM - 5 September, 2007
Quote:
props sixxx, the girls love the monifa blend.

Monifa?
mic 8:34 AM - 5 September, 2007
You dj so bad you thought touching it was licking it

Youre sucha old dj you thought 2 songs that were ten years apart were the same
djacks 8:59 AM - 5 September, 2007
booo
cappinkirk 3:38 PM - 5 September, 2007
touch it lick it suck it f%ck it goop it wipe it then rewind it
sixxx 3:44 PM - 5 September, 2007
hahahaha...

Nice..

Yeah. I don't know where Monifa came from. It's Khia.
latindj 3:53 PM - 5 September, 2007
Monifa is Khia's lesbian playmate...hence the girls kiss girls theme song.
sixxx 3:53 PM - 5 September, 2007
Pictures or it didn't happen. :P
sixxx 4:00 PM - 5 September, 2007
Just give it a try. AND IF YOU GET TWO GIRLS KISSING... you must post a picture or better yet, video!
a-swift 4:16 PM - 5 September, 2007
Monifa? WTF?
latindj 4:31 PM - 5 September, 2007
Quote:
Pictures or it didn't happen. :P

here you go!

scratchlive.net
nik39 4:35 PM - 5 September, 2007
Quote:
Just give it a try. AND IF YOU GET TWO GIRLS KISSING... you must post a picture or better yet, video!

Damn, I forgot to post the link!!! It happened last weekend on my saturday gig! Here is the thread scratchlive.net <- click
sixxx 4:38 PM - 5 September, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Damn, I forgot to post the link!!! It happened last weekend on my saturday gig! Here is the thread scratchlive.net <- click

That's hot!!!! Thanks nik39!
nik39 4:40 PM - 5 September, 2007
I know I got you, sixxx! Dont deny!
You
Alread
Know

lol
sixxx 4:43 PM - 5 September, 2007
Nope... You wish you did though... and why did you have to kill it???? I was trying to help you!

WOTCH
nik39 4:47 PM - 5 September, 2007
dont PLAY internet GAMES on ME. Stop STALKING me WITH PMS!
Stay tuned.
nik39 4:49 PM - 5 September, 2007
I have reported your illegal file activities in this thread scratchlive.net <- click!
sixxx 4:51 PM - 5 September, 2007
lol
sixxx 4:51 PM - 5 September, 2007
Oh yeah nik39, stop creating aliases to talk trash to me! :(

You hurt my fillers!
nik39 4:54 PM - 5 September, 2007
Fillers? You must be a FREAK! Where I come from, my people only have one filler. THEY dont like FREAKS like YOU.
sixxx 4:55 PM - 5 September, 2007
What are YOU talking ABOUT when YOU talk LIKE THIS! lol
djaction 5:01 PM - 5 September, 2007
The male species should not have a filler!!
djaction 5:02 PM - 5 September, 2007
oh wait wtf is a filler?
nik39 5:04 PM - 5 September, 2007
I was not talking about the RCA socket, I talked about the RCA plug on the cable.
sixxx 5:26 PM - 5 September, 2007
plug.... Is this the thread where I can advertise stuff? Thanks. I'm new.
DJ Overpour 5:44 PM - 5 September, 2007
LOLOL...I was searchin the thread for a Monifa GKG remix, all I could find is the Khia one.
nik39 8:20 PM - 5 September, 2007
Jesus... that cat does anything which promotes him, huh?

50 Cent remix w/ Pittsburgh Slim and Girls Kiss Girls

*sigh*

tinyurl.com <- click (lofi version only)
Now City 1:27 PM - 7 September, 2007
This is Franz from Now City Productions and the Pittsburgh Slim Project. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support of "Girls Kiss Girls" and Pittsburgh Slim. Yes it is offical that Slimmie has signed with Def Jam. Jay Z and LA Reid were the main parties responsible for the signing. In fact Ski is Slim's producer and you may remember his work with Jay Z and many more. If anyone is heading to the VMA's this weekend in Vegas be on the look out for Slim performing the track. Look without you guys out there supporting records new artists would never have a chance to be heard and we thank you for that. For drops please send a script to ftudor123@yahoo.com or if there is anything else we can do to help hit me on my cell 914 656 1551. You can check the video at www.pittsburghslim.us. For those you did not get a response from their Digiwaxx post I apologize, we got so much and it has been difficult to keep up. Thank you again for your support. - franz
a-swift 3:59 PM - 7 September, 2007
Now that's proper.
sixxx 4:30 PM - 7 September, 2007
Thanks Franz! big supporter here since day 1.
sixxx 6:12 PM - 7 September, 2007
verify the address. Mine went through.
DJBlisk 6:22 PM - 7 September, 2007
mine went through too.
a-swift 6:30 PM - 7 September, 2007
mine went through and he replied, get lost. just kidding,.
dj cubicle 7:05 PM - 7 September, 2007
Granted, I haven't dealt with many people "in the biz", but Franz has been the most on top of things so far.

Franz, if you come back to check this out, Slim got back to my VM. Many thanks!
Dj Nyce 11:16 PM - 7 September, 2007
this refreshing, real dj's breaking real artists.
DJ Overpour 6:55 PM - 8 September, 2007
Quote:
this refreshing, real dj's breaking real artists.

+1
Now City 3:57 PM - 10 September, 2007
I am sorry I didnt get to respond to some of the emails, my computer was shut down all weekend at the VMA's. My email again is ftudor123@yahoo.com. I havent had a chance to respond to the drop requests, but all have been sent to ski and slim to get done. It may take us a minute since Slim has been on the road and is working on his Def Jam show case for the 17th of this month. I want to say this. What I said about appreciating the support of the DJ's around the world is as serious as a heart attack. Now City has been at this for a while, we had Now City signed to Elektra and they did nothing to break a record and I was so new in the game and really didnt understand where to start, so some great music was never heard by the world. Hot Wright got signed by Lyor himself at Atlantic and again the label was 100% inept at working a record or breaking an artist. Now with Slim we went 100% independent and went straight to the DJ world ourselves and the results have been great, but it would all be for not if we didnt have you guys jumping on the record. I will guarantee this, when Slim blows up I will be on him every day not to forget who got him where he is and that is you guys. If that means staying on him for drops, a free show here and there, jumping on a mix tape, whatever it takes. I understand how much of a slap in the face it is when the DJ's blow up the arist, the artist makes millions and then forgets or acts like they dont need you. To me that is not how you do business. This is not the last record we are going to drop and this music game is a massive team effort. That means we also need to find ways to help you or artists you are developing become successful as well. If there is ever anything we can do to help please do not hesitate to email me or call me directly on my cell 914 656 1551. I only request no calls after mid night as I have a stressful day job in the stock market and get in every day by 6am est. Again, we will get everyones drops done by the end of this month and thank you for all of the support. Also, while we never like to hear negative feedback, all feedback is important so dont candy coat it, we are all big boys here and can handle the good with the bad. - franz
dj cubicle 4:02 PM - 10 September, 2007
franz, just get sixxx on the remix tip for you and everything will be fine. :)
sixxx 4:06 PM - 10 September, 2007
Franz speakin' like a true soldier. Props.

lol @ dj cubicle.
Xfade 6:45 PM - 10 September, 2007
Ok, so I'm swedish, and my english apparently sucks :P What does he mean with "drops" is it like they are dropping out the song to people that mails him or something else? Because I want that song bad, everybody here in sweden should hear it!
DJ-A 6:51 PM - 10 September, 2007
basically, a drop is getting someone else to say a line that promotes you in some way
DJ-A 6:52 PM - 10 September, 2007
This is _____ and you are listening to Xfade.
Xfade 6:55 PM - 10 September, 2007
ah, we call that shoutouts here in sweden :D but sweet, I want one! :D
sixxx 7:08 PM - 10 September, 2007
They're called 'drops' cause they're 'dropped' during a mix. Anyway, download the ReSixxx version if you don't have access to digiwaxx or any other places that services DJ's.
Xfade 7:15 PM - 10 September, 2007
I already got the ReSixxx :) And to be honest... I did'nt like it at first, but when i've heard it 3-4 times it's dope! :D
sixxx 7:20 PM - 10 September, 2007
Cool. Well, bump it and email franz for drops
Xfade 7:53 PM - 10 September, 2007
I want to be able to be member on digiwaxx :P I aint got no place to play right now so I can't fil out their accountinformation stuff :(
DJ-A 9:14 PM - 10 September, 2007
i wonder if we can get a copy of the music video
Xfade 9:33 PM - 10 September, 2007
oh, that would be nice, a 1.8 with the video bundle :P
DJ-A 9:35 PM - 10 September, 2007
i have some people who host swinger parties every other month... they want me to do video... maybe scratch some girls kiss girls and some girl on girl porn... i see potential..
sixxx 9:35 PM - 10 September, 2007
niiiiice
DJBlisk 9:41 PM - 10 September, 2007
Quote:
i have some people who host swinger parties every other month... they want me to do video... maybe scratch some girls kiss girls and some girl on girl porn... i see potential..

can i get an invite? hahaha
DJ-A 9:48 PM - 10 September, 2007
they said it will be a great time. last time i talked to them i got a cell call and they asked what i was doing that weekend (saturday) i replied a gig (duhhh)

they said oh, and that they were hoping i could dj for them... i said, as much as i would love to, i book up anywhere between 3 months and 18 months... so call when they have the next party date so they can book me
sixxx 9:49 PM - 10 September, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

can i get an invite? hahaha

Blisk wants some man on man action (yes homo) lol
DJ-A 9:52 PM - 10 September, 2007
not that kind of party... sorry man... i'm sure you can find one somewhere.
latindj 11:12 PM - 10 September, 2007
dude. if Hef called and said "I need you to DJ a pool party at the mansion this weekend..." Would you give him the same "I'm booked" speech?
djrocket 11:12 PM - 10 September, 2007
Drop it at a party this past sat, it the crowed ate it up.. NIce jam, I got a few tailgate [arties to play it at, some of those chick get crazy drunk!
Now City 12:41 AM - 11 September, 2007
The video file is large so if you hit me with an email I will do it as a yousendit file. I only have it as a quicken file for now.
DJ-A 1:41 AM - 11 September, 2007
Quote:
dude. if Hef called and said "I need you to DJ a pool party at the mansion this weekend..." Would you give him the same "I'm booked" speech?

thats different and you know it! besides Hef has no bottom to his pockets, he could pay me to cancel
sixxx 1:51 AM - 11 September, 2007
Just got a link to the video directly from Franz. :P
dj cubicle 1:52 AM - 11 September, 2007
^ yuppers. :)
Xfade 8:03 AM - 11 September, 2007
Nice Franz! Now he's my new hero =)
Nappa 2:07 PM - 11 September, 2007
Thanks Sixx this remix is sick. I will play this every gig until I get all the girls in the club to kiss each other.
sixxx 2:29 PM - 11 September, 2007
cool :)
dj cubicle 1:51 PM - 4 October, 2007
I guess GKG finally started getting play in Detroit. Haven't heard it myself, but one of my boys sent me a text letting me know.
sixxx 5:33 PM - 4 October, 2007
Dope...
a-swift 5:42 PM - 4 October, 2007
i got respect for this cat for coming in the forum for sure. i've been dropping the track but only the sixxx remix. they should get clearance and release sixxx's version as an official remix.

actually, sixxx is there an acappella for this joint out there. i have an idea.
KingDecipha 6:30 PM - 4 October, 2007
I started playing the RESIXXX last month and some peeps were like WTF is this... this month they're requesting like crazy... way to spot a hit sixxx.
sixxx 12:34 AM - 5 October, 2007
Thanks guys.

A_swift.... download the file again.
Dj Rocky 7:47 PM - 5 October, 2007
Have you guys heard GKG on the radio yet??? I did last night, so I think it's going to be requested this weekend.
DJSpot 8:29 PM - 5 October, 2007
It just got added to NewMusicServer.com and theres a HUUUUUUGE ad on the site for it so watch the radio play to start going up...Im waiting for it here...its been going hot in the club...finally got the instrumental as well so I put the little 8 bar on it and droppppppppp
DJBlisk 9:00 PM - 5 October, 2007
its not doing as hot in cali as I though it would.
djskiggz 6:30 PM - 6 October, 2007
i was at the vault last friday and dj felli from power 106 had the girls kissing to this song. Haha
sixxx 6:33 PM - 6 October, 2007
Ah damn. No pics?
djskiggz 6:41 PM - 6 October, 2007
nope i didnt bring a camera SORRY SIXXX!
sixxx 6:53 PM - 6 October, 2007
Oh well. Maybe next time bring the video camera. lol
nik39 1:11 PM - 7 October, 2007
Crap, I still cant make people dance to this song :-( Germans need to get their stick out of their asses.
sixxx 4:19 PM - 7 October, 2007
This song is playing on syndicated shows throughout the nation. Nice.
dj hoodat baller 4:34 PM - 7 October, 2007
Quote:
This song is playing on syndicated shows throughout the nation. Nice.

Whats up Sixxx
sixxx 4:37 PM - 7 October, 2007
What's up Teflon T.... <---- I like that. I saw it on the other thread. lol
dj hoodat baller 4:40 PM - 7 October, 2007
Quote:
What's up Teflon T.... <---- I like that. I saw it on the other thread. lol

Yea i am thinking about changing my SSl handle to Teflon T
djbigboy 2:26 AM - 8 October, 2007
I am playing this song real early or real late, but its catching on
Beale Dabbs 4:18 PM - 8 October, 2007
Keep it going guys! I'm a house guy but I'm all for you guys breaking this one. :-)
deejay barber 5:19 PM - 8 October, 2007
Video is hot, but not as good as the N.E.R.D. Lapdance video, still a classic!
dj cubicle 12:25 AM - 9 October, 2007
from Slim's myspace blog...

October 6, 2007 - Saturday - 1:35 AM
attention Deejays!!!!!!!!!
Def Jam is servicing Girls Kiss Girls next week. It sounds 10 million times better than ANY version you currently have. I urge you to get it from them, however you get your records from them. It also includes the instrumental!!!!!! Plus, it will be available on vinyl.

Franz bes' be rolling through here soon. :)
sixxx 12:37 AM - 9 October, 2007
Coo.... ;)
Dj Bert 2:36 PM - 9 July, 2008
It wasnt the pittsburg track but they wanted to hear Dangerous by akon and I made em pay for it.

s145.photobucket.com