DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Check my boy out, DJ Angelo (UK)

dj pesh 6:07 PM - 10 July, 2011
I have known this guy for a very long time and seen him grow as a dj and everytime i watch his new videos he just gets better and better, great talent.

youtu.be

check him out....
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:12 PM - 10 July, 2011
dude rocks, loved his sun festival set
DJ CON-STRUC 6:44 PM - 10 July, 2011
I love DJ Angelo!
dj pesh 6:55 PM - 10 July, 2011
@the return of dj sparky, the guy has mad skills and a crazy song selection, its something you dont expect.

@dj con-struc, He is very good, check his youtube channel out...

www.youtube.com
DJ CON-STRUC 7:06 PM - 10 July, 2011
I am very familiar with his youtube channel... I have been a fan of his for over 2 years now:)
BattleFunk 8:36 PM - 10 July, 2011
he beat me in a battle in 2003 =)

nothing bad to say about him though, deserved to win and a really sound lad as well =)
Dj Shamann 8:41 PM - 10 July, 2011
I think most people around here know about Angelo, I'm too set in my ways to get anything from tutorials, but when my brother picked up a Dj set a couple of years ago I gave him the link to his tutorials. By the next time I came over to his house he had moved up a couple of notches, he said he liked the Angelo tuts better than the Q-Bert's.

Props to Dj Angelo.
dj_soo 11:17 PM - 10 July, 2011
yea, i've been using angelo's tutorials to teach me some of the more complex scratches i never bothered to learn - really good videos and great skills. Guy is pretty nice to boot...