DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Putting together a Class Action Suit against Beezo.net for Services not recieved

djsteel 10:18 PM - 26 June, 2011
I'm thinking since Beezo got shut down and I paid for a service that I'm no longer receiving that myself and the rest of the DJ community that got ripped off here should file a class action suit against Beezo.net to recoup the money we are owed. I see it very dishonest that a company would offer a service like this without legal permission to do so. I feel ripped off and robbed. What do you guys think?
Discobee 10:38 PM - 26 June, 2011
You paid for Beezo? Or you just talking about that you paid to upload your mix?
willythekidd 10:57 PM - 26 June, 2011
i think i should forward this to enrie on twitter so the whole dj community could have a good laugh at you.
dj poisonous handz 2:41 AM - 27 June, 2011
rumor is matlock's on the case already
O.B.1 3:11 AM - 27 June, 2011
"just one more thing" RIP matlock!
Djaward 5:10 AM - 27 June, 2011
Have you tried asking for a refund?? Try that first.
Discobee 8:20 AM - 27 June, 2011
I still don't understand what service you paid for? I know djs paid $20 to upload a mix, but what other services was Beezo supposed to provide?
Daktyl 8:27 AM - 28 June, 2011
Quote:

that was columbo.... matlock was cool too though
O.B.1 6:39 PM - 28 June, 2011
doh! lol
djpuma_gemini 6:43 PM - 28 June, 2011
Kick em when they're down huh?

I guess I should get refunds on video edits I've made too.
djpuma_gemini 6:43 PM - 28 June, 2011
Quote:
Kick em when they're down huh?

I guess I should get refunds on video edits I've made too.

Not from beezo, from that other site that shutdown
DJ Pullout 7:24 PM - 28 June, 2011
Quote:
I still don't understand what service you paid for? I know djs paid $20 to upload a mix, but what other services was Beezo supposed to provide?

Didnt the TOS say the payment was to host your mix guaranteed for a year?

I miss Beezo. Wish it would come back.
Discobee 7:49 PM - 28 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Oh I didn't know that....

I wonder if there's any fine print that stated if in the event the website wasn't working, Beezo is not responsible for blah blah blah legal terms kind of stuff.
dj poisonous handz 8:13 PM - 28 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

that was columbo.... matlock was cool too though

Pwnd
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:20 PM - 28 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh I didn't know that....

I wonder if there's any fine print that stated if in the event the website wasn't working, Beezo is not responsible for blah blah blah legal terms kind of stuff.

...except the websites not down because its "not working". Sueing beezo for not hosting your mix at this point would be akin to bringing legal action against the dude you buy coke from for not showing up with product after he got arrested fopr dealing.
DJ Alex G 10:35 PM - 28 June, 2011
hahahahaha class action suit are you serious !
Imagin 5:31 AM - 29 June, 2011
You do know to bring this about would be more money then you put into the site.......
DJ NoNseNse 7:29 AM - 29 June, 2011
Unless you uploaded tons of mixes recently it's no big deal
Wizzy 7:38 AM - 29 June, 2011
For all that Enrie has Done .....for all the Dj World......and this popped in your mind? Your DJ CARD NEEDS TO BE PULLED...Total sucka...Miserable Fail.
BattleFunk 7:45 AM - 29 June, 2011
So basically you're crying your eyes out cos you uploaded an illegal mix to a website that was hosting illegal files and now you want some compensation for it?

Looking forward to seeing you on Judge Judy
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:39 PM - 29 June, 2011
Quote:
So basically you're crying your eyes out cos you uploaded an illegal mix to a website that was hosting illegal files and now you want some compensation for it?

lol exactly....see earlier drug dealer comparrison
JusChlln 3:21 PM - 29 June, 2011
hahhaha you fucking pussy. you're whining about a total of just HOW much $$?

the US DOJ & the FBI recently shut down all access to online poker for the entire country. wanna take a little guess as to how much $ US players had tied up in those websites.... because its in the hundreds of millions to billions of dollars.... keep looking for a class action suit there cuz it aint gonna happen.

not saying these situations are alike, but there are similarities.. when a company operating in a gray area gets shut down, NO ONE gets their $ back. the man takes it all.
djchriscruz 3:34 PM - 29 June, 2011
Enrie even tweeted about this dude

"A "DJ" wants to sue me for $20. I'm wondering how much his "lawyer" is gonna charge him"

"U try to help Dj's and give people free mixes then when's it gone, I'm the bad guy. Welcome to my world"
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:38 PM - 29 June, 2011
Quote:

"A "DJ" wants to sue me for $20. I'm wondering how much his "lawyer" is gonna charge him"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Discobee 4:18 PM - 29 June, 2011
It looks like your class action lawsuit is out of the question DJsteel. No one here believes that would be a good idea. But hey, there's always small claims court. Except Enrie's from somewhere in CA, so you'd have to file suit in the county where he operates out of, so your plane ticket alone or gas expense to drive there is probably more than what you've spent on the Beezo.net site...so maybe you should reconsider??
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:55 PM - 29 June, 2011
how about we just start a forum pool and get him back his $20, it sounds like he really needs it
JusChlln 4:57 PM - 29 June, 2011
nnnnnnnnnnnnn DROP!

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Garebear 6:55 PM - 29 June, 2011
Steel's argument statement in court
Watchwww.youtube.com
dj poisonous handz 7:48 PM - 29 June, 2011
in the words of all dj's Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Pullout 8:07 PM - 29 June, 2011
Quote:

totally true. everything you do when you are posting mixes is illegal. You dont have any rights from the major record companies.... nor did you ask their permission. lol. I remember I saw this episode of COPS once where this cracked out woman called the cops because her drug dealer took her 10 bucks but didnt give her the crack. The cops were like "are you serious?" hahahaha
nik39 7:52 AM - 1 July, 2011
Quote:

Exactly.

Crying over $20?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:16 AM - 1 July, 2011
Quote:

I just couldn't contain myself anymore....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:22 AM - 1 July, 2011
Talk about a thread BACKFIRING on yo' azz....

smh.
fcprod1 10:07 PM - 1 July, 2011
@djsteel get a life....
go practice or something...
FunkyRob 11:41 PM - 1 July, 2011
Who said Matlock was dead?

Here's his active facebook page.

www.facebook.com
dj illmatic 3:04 AM - 2 July, 2011
The website is going back up on 8-8-2011. He is trying to make the website better. He just put it on twitter.
Crickett 11:24 PM - 4 July, 2011
I just stole $20 from the Take a penny/Give a penny dish at Dunkin Donuts... Where should I send it?
Audio1 3:54 AM - 5 July, 2011
LOL
CAPSLOCKED 5:48 AM - 5 July, 2011
Class action suit??

If you and everyone else won this class action suit you''ll only get maybe $8.00 ( or even way less ) and the rest of what ever is left will go to lawyers and legal fees. What a waste of time!!

I feel your pain but its not even worth it!

Like Dj Illmatic said...The website is going back up on 8-8-2011. He is trying to make the website better. He just put it on twitter.
Audio1 4:46 PM - 12 July, 2011
We actually did the math recently. Took x amount of DJ's who were on Beezo.net + lawyer fees + court fees, processing, assessment, judgement. A Class action suit would net each DJ $1.50. Have fun!
Djaward 4:49 PM - 12 July, 2011
LOL

OP hasn't responded at all. OP YOU FAILED.
Audio1 4:54 PM - 12 July, 2011
I heard there are DJ's who are trying to setup class-action lawsuits against Yourremix and Strictly Hits... Some hilarious people out there. LOL