DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

baltimore remix

djhostyl 3:56 PM - 27 July, 2007
Hy, does anyone knows where I could buy or download good baltimore remix on internet ? I heard djs like AM and others from cali playing lot of crazy remix of "your love", take me out"... in baltimore style but I really don't find good website for this...
Let me know if you have any idea.
Best.
De LA 4:36 PM - 27 July, 2007
DJ_AL 4:42 PM - 27 July, 2007
8thwondercdpool.com has a few those
DJ_AL 4:43 PM - 27 July, 2007
**few of those
a-swift 4:49 PM - 27 July, 2007
The outfield bmore remix is by roctakon and is available at turntablelab.com. They also a few others that i've bought there. There are also at least 3 bmore mixes that i know of that were posted directly to this forum. including "way i are", "my name is hov" and "justin timberlake"
cappinkirk 9:46 PM - 10 September, 2007
www.cappinkirk.com

playlist is on the page

no shame in my game

it's kWORKTYME

dey FREE
cappinkirk 8:19 PM - 8 April, 2008
removed
bourbonstmc 11:32 PM - 8 April, 2008
KIrk, did you move? Weren't you in Indy before?
cappinkirk 2:39 AM - 9 April, 2008
yeah im in DC now...my wifey works for the state department.

i cant get any chronic out here everybody thinks i'm with the feds.
DJ R-pan 4:54 AM - 9 April, 2008
i know roctakon is on here occasionally. does anyone know if they're still pressing the money lotion vol. 1? i've been trying to get my hands on it forever but turntablelab has been sold out forever. i think they just got a shipment in a couple of weeks ago but it sold out in less than a day again. thats a classic record i've got to get my hands on.