Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Remember all settings from I-tunes

The unknown just 9:05 AM - 16 August, 2004
I like Most of my play lists in alphabetical order by artist and that's how I have it set in i-tunes ssl remembers the settings for the library but not for my other play lists it's a little annoying
chubbsta 1:14 PM - 16 August, 2004
Quote:
I like Most of my play lists in alphabetical order by artist and that's how I have it set in i-tunes ssl remembers the settings for the library but not for my other play lists it's a little annoying
I second that. Also, it never keeps the sorting or: what would be even more important to me, the column widths. @SeratoGuys: Couldn't that be arranged?
SpinThis! 3:51 PM - 16 August, 2004
that drives me crazy too.. i have to resize all my columns (in ssl) anytime my playlist changes.
chubbsta 6:42 PM - 16 August, 2004
Quote:
that drives me crazy too.. i have to resize all my columns (in ssl) anytime my playlist changes.

Really? I have to do it, everytime SSL starts up. Even when the playlists haven't changed. But that could be, because they're all intelligent playlists (like: Rap, R&B, House etc.)
SpinThis! 6:51 PM - 16 August, 2004
i have to do it everytime ssl starts up as well (unless you make a new crate which is a pain in the ass).