Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

green bar above or to the right of video

Product
Video-SL
Version
Video-SL 1.2
Scratch Live 1.9.2
Hardware
Rane SL1
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
dj-dc 4:01 PM - 8 April, 2011
Product: video-sl
Version: 1.2_1.9.2
Hardware: scratchlive-sl1
Computer: pc
OS Version: vista32
---

i installed the recommended codecs on serato.com and my videos are playing fairly well. a couple of videos though have a green bar below the screen on some videos and the green bar appears on some videos to the right of the screen....dont know if this has to do with a setting on the codecs. i have them at a default setting. my video output is on preserve, anamorphic is checked, the info buffer is at 2gb. any suggestions to get rid of that green bar?
Rane, Support
RafaelM 6:32 PM - 8 April, 2011
If you uncheck Anamorphic - does this help?

Also - have you installed Move Info Batch? If not do so - there is an option on Movie Info Batch that we should check, this may help with your issue. (the option to check is called Video SL Debug Panel - make sure this is checked)

Download and install Movie Info Batch from here: serato.com

Once this is done - let me know and we can resume the rest of the steps.
dj-dc 7:25 PM - 16 April, 2011
ok i installed the movie info batch 1.2 and unchecked anamorphic. right away on a few videos the green bar was gone, but on one instance, the green bar was still there on a video on the left deck and the right deck was playing the same exact videio file just fine without the green bar. i ejected the song and reloaded it and that channel had the same green bar. how weird the other deck playing the same video was just fine. but im all ears on what to do next. thnks for ur time.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 10:14 PM - 18 April, 2011
Did you do what I requested above? After you do that - let me know, there are more steps.
dj-dc 12:39 AM - 19 April, 2011
ok movie info batch installed.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 6:30 PM - 19 April, 2011
Ok great.

Now make sure to check the Video SL Debug Panel option.

Once this is done, close the Movie Info Batch and open SSL and activate Video SL.
To the right of the 3 VSL Screens, you will see some options.
You will see a drop down list next to yuv422
It should be set to OFF - set it to ONE

Now try these Videos again, did this help?
7:00 PM, 3 May 2011
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.