Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

"CLUB DJ VIDEOS" Site... Where is it??? Or What happened to it???

James T 1:28 PM - 7 April, 2011
I am curious to know from any of my fellow Video DJ's of they know what happened to the site "Club DJ Videos".

I am a subscriber and want to know if anyone knows anything

Help Me

VJ James T
Joshua Carl 2:16 PM - 7 April, 2011
good luck with that.
they probably got shut down.

they were notorious for using other services edits.
before word was out on them, and they were new on the scene I tried them
for a month or two.
trying to get a hold of them is damn near impossible.

shut your paypal off now!
djpuma_gemini 2:36 PM - 7 April, 2011
club dj videos?
tomatoslice 3:51 PM - 7 April, 2011
never heard of it
Joshua Carl 3:56 PM - 7 April, 2011
probably better off.
before I realzied they were schiesters I was actually trying to contact them
because 1/2 of their edits would crash SSL

even opening them in QT they would be all jacked up.

I purged my library of their crap.
marx 7:01 PM - 7 April, 2011
ANYONE that used that "service" should be ashamed. If you didn't know you didn't know but the site relied on other services for its content. I shove my thumb up their asses, bootleggers beware of the Marx thumb!
djpuma_gemini 8:12 PM - 7 April, 2011
Ok, so they came looking for the site that had all of our stuff (sh, smash, xtenda, dtv, etc)

Ban I tel you banish them to virtual dj.
Joshua Carl 8:17 PM - 7 April, 2011
they would use existing edits, as source files and apply them to other edits.
or take an existing video edit/remix
put in a few cover scenes over chryons, change some things here and there.
and release it.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:07 PM - 7 April, 2011
Quote:
I shove my thumb up their asses!

mental note to never shake marx hand
djpuma_gemini 9:15 PM - 7 April, 2011
Quote:
they would use existing edits, as source files and apply them to other edits.
or take an existing video edit/remix
put in a few cover scenes over chryons, change some things here and there.
and release it.

dirty. anyone got names, put em on blast.
James T 12:34 AM - 8 April, 2011
Wow... Thank U for opening up my eyes to this

Any suggestions to filling the void for this

I already subscribe to Xtendamix and Video Toolz (8th Wonder)

I was thinking Smash Vid??? Suggestions???
djpuma_gemini 1:52 AM - 8 April, 2011
What void is that?
Culprit 1:59 AM - 8 April, 2011
marx has some cia shit going on with his vidz, bootleggers beware
djpuma_gemini 2:00 AM - 8 April, 2011
so you've noticed?
djpuma_gemini 2:01 AM - 8 April, 2011
everytime I download a smash vid a little gremlin pops up and says, "we're watching you."
Culprit 2:04 AM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:
so you've noticed?

noticed whut? ;)

Quote:
everytime I download a smash vid a little gremlin pops up and says, "we're watching you."

wir beobachten Sie
DJ Sound Technique 10:17 PM - 17 April, 2011
Marx you better get both thumbs ready to shove up their ass it looks like they are back up again!!! And btw Smash rocks :-)
djpuma_gemini 10:21 PM - 17 April, 2011
They tried to be my FB friend, #losers
marx 12:56 AM - 18 April, 2011
its what they do run & hide. Hosting provider shut them down now then they moved to another. Must suck to always run & look over your shoulder.

Its sad, we just caught another bootlegger last week & he is a very well known member of this community. The real shame is that he is two face & actually promotes us & the other sites he's bootlegging :-/ I guess thats his way of making himself think its okay. We will be putting him on blast publicly very soon after the legal proceedings begin.
djpuma_gemini 2:16 AM - 18 April, 2011
Oh man. Put em on blast, I love this.

You can run but you can't hide
Joshua Carl 2:17 AM - 18 April, 2011
Quote:
Oh man. Put em on blast, I love this.

You can run but you can't hide

serious.
djpuma_gemini 2:23 AM - 18 April, 2011
toss a hint, geographical location. wacky sayings, posts. race, etc.
djpuma_gemini 2:23 AM - 18 April, 2011
watch it be me, haha. just kidding.

no sharing here.
DJ'Que 5:15 PM - 18 April, 2011
Dam that's crazy. they tried to be a friend on my facebook.
Joshua Carl 7:46 PM - 21 April, 2011
We still havent found out who the goose is!
djpuma_gemini 8:26 PM - 21 April, 2011
Unfortunately it's private

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org)
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 06-Apr-2010
Expiration Date: 06-Apr-2012

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.bestdjsource.com
ns2.bestdjsource.com

Administrative Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676
Joshua Carl 8:32 PM - 21 April, 2011
Quote:

Its sad, we just caught another bootlegger last week & he is a very well known member of this community. The real shame is that he is two face & actually promotes us & the other sites he's bootlegging :-/ I guess thats his way of making himself think its okay. We will be putting him on blast publicly very soon after the legal proceedings begin.

this is what I meant
djpuma_gemini 8:34 PM - 21 April, 2011
Oh yeah. come one you gotta at least let other sites know so they can ban him from all the other pools.
marx 9:37 PM - 21 April, 2011
everybody will be in the know soon enough
Aaron The Era 11:21 PM - 22 April, 2011
I hope its me :) didn't even read the thread I just hope Marx picks me. I like to win
DJ-Phat-AL 2:49 AM - 23 April, 2011
win like charlie sheen?
DJMark 2:52 AM - 23 April, 2011
Quote:
Its sad, we just caught another bootlegger last week & he is a very well known member of this community. The real shame is that he is two face & actually promotes us & the other sites he's bootlegging

The Undisputed Truth "Smiling Faces Sometimes".

(is there a video for that anywhere?)

/sidetrack
djscarface1 12:52 PM - 24 August, 2012
I like the fact that they take mp3 requests. I have not been a member of the video pool, but am interested. Does anybody know a legit website that takes mp3 requests? I have a lot of remix and extended mp3's that I have worked on and need videos.
Doug Howard 7:24 PM - 24 August, 2012
When you patronize these ass-hats, you actually end up hurting yourself, and not just the artists and the big bad labels that put out this material in the first place. It's really not that difficult to do things the right way. Pricing for legitimate video content has never been this reasonable, and just as importantly you know who you are dealing with. Think about it this way.... if these clowns have no problem stealing from other sites for content, why would they not have any problem stealing from you directly? You are handing a known thief your credit card info, your address, all sorts of goodies. People who in order to save a couple of pennies are willing to hand over their financial info to people who make a living off of stealing?? Please explain the logic there.
djnak 7:56 PM - 24 August, 2012
Quote:
Think about it this way.... if these clowns have no problem stealing from other sites for content, why would they not have any problem stealing from you directly? You are handing a known thief your credit card info, your address, all sorts of goodies. People who in order to save a couple of pennies are willing to hand over their financial info to people who make a living off of stealing??

TRUTH!!!
Didi Dyn 9:21 AM - 28 December, 2012
i know who they are, it's DJ ChrisMyk from philipines, u can check his fb pages, its write on his timeline clubdjvideos

www.facebook.com
Didi Dyn 9:31 AM - 28 December, 2012
and all info i have here is
the data (mp4) he keep on netdna.­com / cdjvfiles.clubdjvideos.netdna-cdn.com
and here is his serato profile serato.com
djchris721 5:20 PM - 4 February, 2013
I was on that site because they gave me a good deal for a whole year unlimited subscription. They found out that some user were selling their music for cheaper in other countries so they cancelled everyone's subscription. When I logged in this morning it had a message that said "all current subscription has been cancelled and your only allowed to sign up for 3 months unlimited subscription". So basically they screwed a lot of the users that paid for a whole year because took our money and cancelled our account. I say put them on blast since now I know they stole videos from other sites. DiDi Dyn posted the owner of the site and I have on my facebook. I have sent him a message numerous times but hasn't responded to me.
Joshua Carl 6:24 PM - 4 February, 2013
you cant expect people who play by their own rules to follow any sort of ethical path.

its sucks too, because out of the gate they had a few editors with some promise, but a handful of their files constantly crashed my computer (not serato or ME...THE COMPUTER)
THEN, i found out late they were really just cutting out chryons and re-releasing other peoples edits.

personally, I value ethics a great deal, and while our game is filled with unethical practices
you sometimes have to exercise some personal police on your immediate sources of content based soley on shady behavior.
tomatoslice 11:18 PM - 4 February, 2013
wow that sounds like a lot of bullsh to deal with.
i was getting crazy amounts of emails from them with offers for year long memberships.
they seemed desperate and sketchy.
Maskrider 11:20 PM - 4 February, 2013
Quote:
i know who they are, it's DJ ChrisMyk from philipines, u can check his fb pages, its write on his timeline clubdjvideos

www.facebook.com

Blast this guy....lol
DJChrisMyk 6:45 AM - 27 July, 2013
Good Day to all. I have been previewing this forum for a long time and just watching all the negative comments and turn them into something productive.

First of all ClubDJVideos.com is a site which I developed to help fellow Videos DJs world-wide. For so many years we have grown and improved our services to provide videos at standard.

We have our own video editors working hard to grant all request. We do not have DJs or VDJs working with us. Our editors are strictly video editors based in our office.

If you have anything to say about our service please feel free to email us as just like any other video sites our goal is to improve and provide good service.
DJChrisMyk 6:55 AM - 27 July, 2013
To those who claims that "we are cutting out chryons and re-releasing other peoples edits"
I throw you a challenge. Give us 10 video request with existing music video materials and we will make sure its done within the day. And if there is not exsiting video material we come out with unofficial video edit.

As you can see we have our videos on out site very updated. We have them out before anyone has an edit out.

We do business and we mean business. We play by the rules and simply help in improving and providing good service to VDJs world wide.

If we are doing it all wrong, please let me know and I would be more than happy to hear your suggestions so we can make things right.

Thanks to all. PEACE OUT!
DJRemixEnt 2:05 PM - 27 July, 2013
Quote:
I was on that site because they gave me a good deal for a whole year unlimited subscription. They found out that some user were selling their music for cheaper in other countries so they cancelled everyone's subscription. When I logged in this morning it had a message that said "all current subscription has been cancelled and your only allowed to sign up for 3 months unlimited subscription". So basically they screwed a lot of the users that paid for a whole year because took our money and cancelled our account. I say put them on blast since now I know they stole videos from other sites. DiDi Dyn posted the owner of the site and I have on my facebook. I have sent him a message numerous times but hasn't responded to me.

wow, if this is true... then that is pretty shady
DJMark 9:42 PM - 27 July, 2013
Quote:
To those who claims that "we are cutting out chryons and re-releasing other peoples edits"
I throw you a challenge. Give us 10 video request with existing music video materials and we will make sure its done within the day.

What exactly would that prove?

Also informative that the questions of legality and "take the money and run" type subscription cancellations were completely ignored in those wordy replies...
tomatoslice 8:58 AM - 28 July, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

what do you have to say about that, DJChrisMyk?
DJ Unique 10:29 AM - 28 July, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what do you have to say about that, DJChrisMyk?

Wow
djpuma_gemini 8:23 PM - 28 July, 2013
was this the one that had the blog that had everyone's edits, even strictlyhits stuff or was that a different site.
Rebelguy 8:56 PM - 28 July, 2013
Quote:
was this the one that had the blog that had everyone's edits, even strictlyhits stuff or was that a different site.

Yup. That was and pretty much still is him.
DJRemixEnt 9:25 PM - 28 July, 2013
like i always said, if you wanna play dirty... then dont get butt-hurt when ppl call you out.
djpuma_gemini 11:23 PM - 28 July, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Yup. That was and pretty much still is him.

They had everyone's edits up on that site with zips to download stuff.
Shady.
DJMark 12:22 AM - 29 July, 2013
Quote:
If we are doing it all wrong, please let me know

ookay...

Quote:
They had everyone's edits up on that site with zips to download stuff.

Quote:
So basically they screwed a lot of the users that paid for a whole year because took our money and cancelled our account.
djchris721 2:22 PM - 7 August, 2013
WOW! this discussion is still going and DjChrisMyk actually responded? WOOW!!

Quote:
Quote:

That is pretty shady. I also subsribed for a year in October 2012. Last month I received an email that said I have to renew my subscription since its going to expire at the end of July. I emailed them a copy of my paypal receipt that shows I paid for a full year with the date October 2012 for unlimited downloads. On August 1 I was downloading videos and in the middle of downloading videos my credits turned to "0". Sent them an email, messages to both the Club Video Dj Facebook account and ChrisMyk. Its been almost a week and my account hasn't been fixed and my credits are not back. Put them on blast on Facebook but still no luck. Sent them a message for a refund...looks like they took off with my money and still owes me 3 months of subscription.

ChrisMyk if this does not sound shady then I don't know what is.

Tommy Allah 11:22 PM - 13 August, 2013
Yes i can confirm i got screwed myself, i paid $280 a few months back and actually never got to download anything because i was unwell, at the time the account was set to unlimited, logged in a few weeks back to download for the first time and credits were zero

so effectively i paid $280 for nothing because i never actually got to download anything

i logged in for the first time after two months to download and credits were at zero,

so my account is only 2 month in to the 12 months and they already screwed me over, it could have been before but ive been busy and not logged in till a few weeks back
Tommy Allah 11:34 PM - 13 August, 2013
edit, i find it insulting regarding chrismykl comments, they never get back to your emails and blatantly are scamming long term customers who pay upfront, anyone have any ideas on how i can report this??, is there a fraud report on a particular website??

before having this issue i thought clubdjvideos were legit, and i should have really researched this before purchasing an unlimited yearly subscription
Club DJ Videos 4:51 AM - 12 January, 2014
Tommy Allah,

If you have paid for a year and do not have access please provide your log in email and transaction information. We are 100% sure that all those who paid for a year gets their access. And if you have further inquiries please email support@clubdjvideos.com or on our fan page at www.facebook.com
Club DJ Videos 5:18 AM - 12 January, 2014
Club DJ Videos offers $35 per month for 250 credit downloads.
Yearly subscriptions is only offered on promotional basis.
Should you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to email support@clubdjvideos.com

Likewise, in response to giving full support to our current members we shall monitor this discussion daily to reply to any questions.

Thank you very much.
PopRoXxX 11:47 PM - 15 January, 2014
Do credits roll over?
djpuma_gemini 2:26 AM - 16 January, 2014
cingular
First Aid 5:13 PM - 16 January, 2014
Hi, Club DJ Videos,
You double charged last October, and I've send message via your website at least 5 times, but I've not received any answer from you.
Will you refund it?
First Aid 5:43 PM - 16 January, 2014
I just noticed you've answered me sometimes. Sorry...
Ok, now I just would like to know when it'll be refunded.
DJMark 11:51 PM - 16 January, 2014
I'll just mention that the few times I've had any issues with Smashvidz/VJ Pro over the past five years, they've always responded with near-immediacy and fixed whatever the problem was.

It's worth mentioning because I hear people sometimes complaining that they're more expensive than other services... guess what, it costs money to run a legitimate business and provide good customer service.

LOL at responding in January to posts from last August.
slimmjimm 1:15 AM - 17 January, 2014
+1

VJPro is the goddamn truth. I had a very tiny issue today, sent an email, and it was fixed. I wasn't even worried about it.
DJMisterE 11:05 PM - 19 January, 2014
Quote:
I'll just mention that the few times I've had any issues with Smashvidz/VJ Pro over the past five years, they've always responded with near-immediacy and fixed whatever the problem was.

It's worth mentioning because I hear people sometimes complaining that they're more expensive than other services... guess what, it costs money to run a legitimate business and provide good customer service.

LOL at responding in January to posts from last August.

Thanks Mark. Customer Service will always be the most important thing. It's what we built our site on and then took with us when we merged into VJ-Pro. Anyone can pop up and make a site and throw 20 - 30 videos up a week with some buddies. Will they have proper techniques though? Encoding, Resolution, Frame Rate, Rendering and most of all formatting for all the devices, softwares and variety of format acceptable programs out there? We post over 500 videos a month across the site for a reason and the reason is clear as day. VJ-Pro.com
Club DJ Videos 8:50 AM - 22 January, 2014
Hi First Aid,

Please email us at support@clubdjvideos.com and we would be glad to give you your refund.
Club DJ Videos 8:57 AM - 22 January, 2014
Hi First Aid,

We do have a support and all direct emails are responded promptly and resolved. Am sure if you send in your email you will get a prompt reply and your issue will be resolved.
Club DJ Videos 8:59 AM - 22 January, 2014
We totally agree with Mister E. Quality service is very important. Likewise provide quality and clear videos is always the best. We have also grown in the business and had support by many video DJs because of the same reason.
Culprit 7:51 PM - 22 January, 2014
its sad they have to get help through a software manufacturing web forum for a service they have their own damn website for.

bye felicia
Club DJ Videos 5:49 AM - 23 January, 2014
Culprit,

We have our own support service. Actually we have a chat online as well. It is sad that some people just make up with comments here to bring the service down because we are doing well. And to be honest we have a very minimum support request as they do not really experience any problems, and if they do they get solved quickly. Obviously, they comment on this forum to give our service a negative feedback because we are doing great.

And I suggest before you post a comment of such you check the site and see for yourself.

Let me just stress this. We have been in the business for 4 years and have grown through those years. We have delivered quality videos and we were the first to provide video by request before any other sites did. And that is the main reason that makes us great in what we do.

And for those who keeps posting issues here with our site and after replying that they contact support and not provide their identity clearly prove their main motive.

In this business we have HATERS and we expect that specially if our service is doing GREAT!

Peace to ALL!
Culprit 11:02 AM - 23 January, 2014
Ive been in this game since dvjs dropped and video sl was beta so before you come in here with a noob ass response like that about your service being successful and legit then why is this whole thread in existance to your god aweful track record. If your service was legit and proper dont you think you would get more praise than complaints? If that makes me a hater than so be it and for sure from now on when ever your service is mentioned to me it gets the rejected stamp. In other words id rather use youtube rips than your service.
Club DJ Videos 12:28 PM - 23 January, 2014
We have RESPECT for others. Your comment is your own opinion. We wouldn't have subscribers and be in this service if we are not doing things right. And other VDJ or DJs would just have the time for forums and chats and rather focus on what they have to do in life. Good luck and more power to you!
djpuma_gemini 8:05 PM - 24 January, 2014
Quote:
We have RESPECT for others. Your comment is everyone's opinion. We wouldn't have subscribers and be in this service if we are not doing things right. And other VDJ or DJs would just have the time for forums and chats and rather focus on what they have to do in life. Good luck and more power to you!

True, very true indeed
ClubBusta 12:08 AM - 26 January, 2014
you clowns got shut down before and it will happen again no doubt yea i said it. and I'm another "satisfied" customer. skeezers
DJ Remix Detroit 3:24 AM - 26 January, 2014
Quote:
We have RESPECT for others. Your comment is your own opinion. We wouldn't have subscribers and be in this service if we are not doing things right. And other VDJ or DJs would just have the time for forums and chats and rather focus on what they have to do in life. Good luck and more power to you!

professionalism at its finest.... /sarcasm
Club DJ Videos 3:35 AM - 26 January, 2014
Quote:
you clowns got shut down before and it will happen again no doubt yea i said it. and I'm another "satisfied" customer. skeezers

ClubBusta is a perfect example of an account made just to give a negative comment.
Club DJ Videos 3:43 AM - 26 January, 2014
This will be our last post on this thread and we shall no longer be entertaining those who does nothing but find time to just comment here. First of all, it is very obvious that you were never in our service and your motives are clear. Some would even make effort to make a new account just to comment but not reveal their true identity. We know what we can deliver and what we have achieved. If you cannot accept that fact then live with it. And we thank you for this thread as you have given us bigger traffic for others to experience our service. Our fan page is enough to say that what we have been helping a lot of VDJs across the world in their profession.

Thanks to all and may you be successful in what you do.
DJMark 4:15 AM - 26 January, 2014
Quote:
ClubBusta is a perfect example of an account made just to give a negative comment.

That's a pretty bone-headed thing to say, since checking his profile reveals that he's been posting on the forum since 7:09 AM - 31 January, 2009.

Just in case you're as bad at math as you are at simple logic, that was over five years ago.
DJMark 4:18 AM - 26 January, 2014
Oops, "nearly", not over.

Point still stands of course.
ClubBusta 1:37 PM - 26 January, 2014
stoopid is as stooped do it seems. i don't post a lot but i have to call bullsh_T when i see it so others can know better. i was a client and tried your service and it was obvious you were not up to grade. fact. bye bye.
ClubBusta 1:38 PM - 26 January, 2014
and i can't spell or type so well but my point stands too.
Culprit 8:45 PM - 26 January, 2014
I love how he tried to insinuate someone made a fake account to mock him and his service, what an idiot.
DJ Remix Detroit 1:27 AM - 27 January, 2014
lol....he mad
DJMisterE 9:08 PM - 30 January, 2014
In other news the new Justin Bieber video is out
First Aid 8:19 PM - 31 January, 2014
Quote:
Hi First Aid,

Please email us at support@clubdjvideos.com and we would be glad to give you your refund.

Thank you!! I just emailed to support@clubdjvideos.com.
First Aid 6:00 PM - 2 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Hi First Aid,

Thank you!! I just emailed to support@clubdjvideos.com.

Thank you!! I've just confirmed it was fully refunded.
LJ_WOOLSEY 10:08 AM - 3 February, 2014
So a cut of the momey from each song goes to the record companies from this website??

And all songs have been agreed and licenced from the record companies?

And only people can use see and downloaded songs from in the country they have been agreed to sell such songs?

If not this site is illegal and total bullshit!