DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

8th Wonder Record pool

Dj F's 2:57 PM - 5 April, 2011
i used to be subscribed to 8th wonder, last year, when everything was all messed up and that crap! but i thought to myself, maybe i can try it again this year and maybe its better, and let me tell ya, its ALOT better!! they raised there price by $2, but it think it was worth it! at $12.99 a month, i feel i get the best deal there. The videos are pretty good, but the songs are the best. write a comment tell me what record pool u use!
DJ Tecniq 6:26 PM - 5 April, 2011
mymp3pool.com hands down the best for $20 bucks. 8thwonder has the worst video edits i've ever seen. There font titles remind me of crayola crayons on their videos. Absolutely horrible.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:58 PM - 5 April, 2011
Quote:
8thwonder has the worst video edits i've ever seen. There font titles remind me of crayola crayons on their videos. Absolutely horrible.

+1, i was in 8th wonder when i started building my library and it was HORRIBLE, i mean how hard is it to get an onbeat intro, they also had songs that crashed my VSL. Ive thought about resiging up because its only 12 a month and theres sure to be a vid here and there i cant get elsewhere but i still dont think its worth it.....never used the straight music section (NM).
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:00 PM - 5 April, 2011
Quote:
i used to be subscribed to 8th wonder, last year, when everything was all messed up and that crap! but i thought to myself, maybe i can try it again this year and maybe its better, and let me tell ya, its ALOT better!! they raised there price by $2, but it think it was worth it! at $12.99 a month, i feel i get the best deal there. The videos are pretty good, but the songs are the best. write a comment tell me what record pool u use!

'

question for you DJ F you just posted this

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

i plan to subscribe 2 djcity, im sick of promo only and that crap that they send me, it's barley even on the radio!! do u think its worth the $360 a year 4 djcity.com?

DJ City, Break The Crates, and Direct Music Service, though a little pricey, I believe are worth it if your just doing audio.

ok thanks

i decided to subscribe to 8th wonder and i love it, 360$ is wayy to much, thats like the price of music videos!!!

in another thread asking about music pools, that thread had everyones opinions on what pools they use and which ones were worth it......what is the point in starting a new thread to restate everything that was already said in the thread you obviously already found??
Dj F's 7:39 PM - 5 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

8thwonder has the worst video edits i've ever seen. There font titles remind me of crayola crayons on their videos. Absolutely horrible.

+1, i was in 8th wonder when i started building my library and it was HORRIBLE, i mean how hard is it to get an onbeat intro, they also had songs that crashed my VSL. Ive thought about resiging up because its only 12 a month and theres sure to be a vid here and there i cant get elsewhere but i still dont think its worth it.....never used the straight music section (NM).

trust me, its better now
Jcx 10:50 PM - 5 April, 2011
Yea it is pretty good now
DJ Quartz 1:21 AM - 6 April, 2011
This is the main pool I use know, love the downloader tool!
Dj F's 11:40 PM - 6 April, 2011
Quote:

downloader tool? im on a Mac, u on a PC because it dont let me download the downloader.

Also, it is the main pool i use now too, people are always saying "oh it sucks" and "the music videos are terrible" but i think that its awesome. They most likely didnt try it and there just hearing it. i also found that they update there music on a daily basis. (by the way. Check out the remixes page and check out the ones that say DJ Frankis on them, they are very close to the top, they are my music edits i made, they are cooolio check em out.

-Dj Frankis
Dj F's 11:40 PM - 6 April, 2011
Quote:

Quote:

agreeed :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:30 AM - 7 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

downloader tool? im on a Mac, u on a PC because it dont let me download the downloader.

Also, it is the main pool i use now too, people are always saying "oh it sucks" and "the music videos are terrible" but i think that its awesome. They most likely didnt try it and there just hearing it. i also found that they update there music on a daily basis. (by the way. Check out the remixes page and check out the ones that say DJ Frankis on them, they are very close to the top, they are my music edits i made, they are cooolio check em out.

-Dj Frankis

OHHHHHHH I SEE NOW......IBTL
DJ Quartz 1:26 AM - 7 April, 2011
I'm not sure if it has one for the pc.
DJ Quartz 1:26 AM - 7 April, 2011
For the Mac I meant.
DJ Tecniq 1:31 AM - 7 April, 2011
Thread fail...Dude is trynna big up 8th wonder cause he does edits for them. Their remix's are the worst I've ever heard. I rock edits from real remixers/producers who put in quality work like...Victor Menegaux, Danny Diggz, Serafin, Rock-It Scientist, Jason Dee.
Dj F's 10:44 AM - 7 April, 2011
Quote:
Thread fail...Dude is trynna big up 8th wonder cause he does edits for them. Their remix's are the worst I've ever heard. I rock edits from real remixers/producers who put in quality work like...Victor Menegaux, Danny Diggz, Serafin, Rock-It Scientist, Jason Dee.

anybody can post remixes for free, just saying, i want him to hear my music thats all.

And im sure you do edits for Serafin and all those guys, yea, and wiplash used my edit in his set!
Dj F's 10:45 AM - 7 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

WHAT?

-Dj Frankis

OHHHHHHH I SEE NOW......IBTL
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:29 PM - 7 April, 2011
Quote:

ya i let this fool trick my dumb ass into giving it another shot...EPIC FAIL, definatley the worst work of all the pools im in and not worth the $12 they charge. The remixes are garbage and the quality of the video edits is shoddy at best. The only positive was i was able to get $12 worth of ambient images, definatley canceling again
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:48 PM - 7 April, 2011
Quote:
The only positive was i was able to get $12 worth of ambient images, definatley canceling again

Really? I need some ambients - how many and quality? For $12 maybe....

Quote:
anybody can post remixes for free, just saying, i want him to hear my music thats all.

And im sure you do edits for Serafin and all those guys, yea, and wiplash used my edit in his set!

Wow... Serafin, Diggz and others mentioned above are REMIXERS (kinda like what U are trying to do) on Crooklyn Clan and their own websites ... serafin.onomix.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:18 PM - 7 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

The only positive was i was able to get $12 worth of ambient images, definatley canceling again

Really? I need some ambients - how many and quality? For $12 maybe....

There really werent that many and most really werent useable, i mean seriously why would you keep a "Congratulations Class of 2010" ambient on your site, i mean come on seriously
DJ Tecniq 3:22 AM - 9 April, 2011
LMFAO! there is a torrent out there for promo only ambient dvd. I did not download it but I have the cd. The ambients do help out alot when mixing just audio.
DJ Tecniq 3:25 AM - 9 April, 2011
There is also ambients called "Shadow Dancers" i have just about every volume. They are naked shadow dancing chicks. They work wonders in club environments. Look into them. Busty babes is the best. Nothing better than chicks with big tits dancing around and feeling themselves.