Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

V7 REBATE

DJ C-Killah 7:47 PM - 3 April, 2011
Has everybody receive all their v7 cases or wrong cases. I sent in two different rebates for two v7s in mid dec 2010. I used two different addresses and names and received both cash rebates in January and received one wrong ns7 case last month which I send back. But I have yet to receive the second case which I used my address. Is anybody else in this situation?
CaptainOpus 4:18 AM - 7 April, 2011
Went round and round for weeks, then received 2 ns7 cases, 3 emails and 4 hours on the phone to get return labels, they sent one only ( copied it and used it twice ) returned both and have been waiting well over 4 weeks now. At this point I am tired of lugging these around with no cases. Voicemail gets no response from numark with current inquires. This is hanging on since november of last year. Loved the v7's but this is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
With all those calls I spoke to several people, including the guy who runs the department, but it's all talk and no results. I know it sounds like I am taking it personal, I am, this is a big part of my life and a big investment. It wouldn't bother me so much if they didn't promise getting it taken care of ASAP.
Matthew Rapoza, form letter and no follow up.
Alexander Allan, form letter and no follow up,
Dan Morookian, form letter and no follow up.
I know these are benny's from a marketing branch of a big company but if I worked like this at a gig I would never get a second chance and certainly no referrals!
sharkbites 10:27 PM - 2 May, 2011
I'd agree with CaptainOpus regarding the lack of communication on the part of Numark for the $200 rebates and free cases. It's as if every email you send them gets put through a filter where only 10% get responded to, while the other 90% are sent straight to the trash. Really makes me mad.

And I don't have time to wait on the phone for an hour on hold. Why can't they just respond to emails? One of the benefits of email is to allow 2-way communication on ONE'S OWN TIME, instead of having to sync up via phone.
Maskrider 6:42 AM - 4 May, 2011
Rebates are the Devil's Advocate.
chims 7:40 PM - 6 May, 2011
got the NS7 coffin instead of the V7 coffin, but I'm keeping it. Turned their error into my benefit as I can now house my 57SL mixer along with it. The extra space is full of padding and also stores my wireless microphone and headphone. I prefer the all in one coffin instead of carrying multiple ones, so this might not work for you guys.
djcerla 10:00 AM - 7 May, 2011
Quote:
Turned their error into my benefit as I can now house my 57SL mixer along with it

Serendipity!