DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

White Serato box?

prof. rockwell 2:50 AM - 3 July, 2007
www.themjeans.info

what's the deal?
Thundercat 2:51 AM - 3 July, 2007
Son of a bitch...
Konix 2:53 AM - 3 July, 2007
Dizzzaaaaammmmmmmmm!!!
prof. rockwell 2:54 AM - 3 July, 2007
as I said on the board I found this: "I hope dude realized that his 'thru 1' outputs are reversed
sixxx 4:14 AM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
as I said on the board I found this: "I hope dude realized that his 'thru 1' outputs are reversed

That may not be the case if he's using turntables, the RCA's were messed up and they "fixed" them wrong.
sixxx 4:17 AM - 3 July, 2007
nm... those are the thru ones. :)
AdamJay 4:22 AM - 3 July, 2007
now its an iScratchLive
Serato
Josh 5:07 AM - 3 July, 2007
some people just have to be different eh...
D-Twizzle 5:49 AM - 3 July, 2007
nice
dj hoodat baller 6:03 AM - 3 July, 2007
I want one
AdamJay 6:04 AM - 3 July, 2007
i don't

a white face for my 57sl on the other hand, would actually be useful.
this is just vanity.
DJ C.A.P 6:28 AM - 3 July, 2007
I like the black one :)
DJ C.A.P 6:28 AM - 3 July, 2007
but I think a dark blue one would be cool.
AdamJay 6:30 AM - 3 July, 2007
i still dont understand the fuss over the colored vinyl either..
ah welll - bahumbug!
DJDLO 415 6:36 AM - 3 July, 2007
naw naw fuck that i want one hella bad how can i get it DAMIT!!!!!
AdamJay 6:43 AM - 3 July, 2007
damn Veruca Salt!
nik39 8:05 AM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Dizzzaaaaammmmmmmmm!!!

Freeeesssssssshh
DJDLO 415 8:43 AM - 3 July, 2007
sooooo can someone tell me where the fuck i can get it????
dj dawn 11:57 AM - 3 July, 2007
And I thought I only wanted the white CV...Damn! Now I need a white box too :-(
dj dawn 11:58 AM - 3 July, 2007
A box in aluminum would be cool and some CV in silver...that would be even cooler than white!
djransom 12:27 PM - 3 July, 2007
2 words, oh shit!!!
JayB1200 12:34 PM - 3 July, 2007
Oh Shizzle!!!
prof. rockwell 12:48 PM - 3 July, 2007
so this is what I found out: sighted in Portland, this was a extreme limited edition joint venture between Nike and Serato/Rane, not available anywheres.
BriChi 1:01 PM - 3 July, 2007
a friend of mine mentioned this a while back, he was saying that the original boxes years ago that were for the original testers were white boxes, once the sl1 was officially released to the public, it was black. He could be wrong but it kind of makes sense
concorde_pilot 2:14 PM - 3 July, 2007
so this one is an official sl1 and not a mod???
fucking awesome
J_Static 2:25 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
some people just have to be different eh...

Damn u forum mods....Can't ya'll cut us some slack and tell us WHERE the HELL people are getting these DOPE "one of a kind products" from......

First it was white CV's and now a white SL1 box, I'm ready to rip the rest of my hair out and I don't have much left! Arggggh!

DLO I FEEL U ON THIS ONE BRO!!!!

I'd like to see this in chrome, maybe titanium, or cobalt blue
djaction 2:51 PM - 3 July, 2007
just send it out for chrome plating
djaction 2:51 PM - 3 July, 2007
ah J-static beat me to it
a-swift 3:17 PM - 3 July, 2007
my serato box is chrome with neon trim.
AdamJay 3:27 PM - 3 July, 2007
i've got a 4ft tall fin on the back of mine...
wiff mad decalz y0
J_Static 3:35 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:

yea right, PROVE IT BUDDY!!! Post some pics!
diego vega 5:09 PM - 3 July, 2007
that white SL1 is sexy, would look good next white macbooks... by the way what's that round logo to the right of the scratch live text?
Audio1 5:18 PM - 3 July, 2007
NEXT AFTERMARKET PRODUCT:
SL1 Sleeves
grrillatactics 5:36 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
SL1 Sleeves

Would probably sell like hot cakes to forum members...
a-swift 5:58 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

yea right, PROVE IT BUDDY!!! Post some pics!

all right you got me. i was making that shit up. but now i really do want a chromed out sl-1, nevermind the neon.
AdamJay 6:01 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
SL1 Sleeves

Would probably sell like hot cakes to forum members...

yep, like the sleeves/skins on my Wii Remotes.. img.alibaba.com

that kb covers company should jump on that.
a-swift 6:08 PM - 3 July, 2007
oh, he meant THOSE kind of sleeves. I thought he was talking about sleeves like those IPOD sleeves that let you wear your IPOD on your arm while you workout.

i don't know if you could really dj very well with an SL-1 on your arm but i know the cables would get in the way for sure.
Audio1 6:11 PM - 3 July, 2007
BLINGED OUT SL1 boxes, FTW!
nothing0011 6:22 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
BLINGED OUT SL1 boxes, FTW!

moar liek FTL

amirite?
Audio1 6:25 PM - 3 July, 2007
just making a joke. AM will probably get the "Lindsay Lohan" Edition SL1, used & abused! hhaha
djdstaR 6:32 PM - 3 July, 2007
i have a white box
J_Static 6:48 PM - 3 July, 2007
Haha see what happens swift when u get called out! Haha!

A blinged out SL1 box would be sick but it'd never leave my house and would be mounted to something or some vicious beasts would be mounted to it, haha!

Good one audio one on that Lohan box! Her box prob has been beaten and abused, I'd still hit just to claim it!

Dj dstar, a white box as in an authentic white SL1?

I'm starting to really hate these special DJ's! I wonder if Solomon got some fly sh*t from Serato!
Audio1 6:51 PM - 3 July, 2007
Solomon prolly gots the Serato Range Rover!
J_Static 7:03 PM - 3 July, 2007
Haha!damn Audio ur on point today, did someone eat their wheaties today!
DjWoody 7:09 PM - 3 July, 2007
Ha! I want one now.... Don't make go to the swap meet to get mine all pimped out! hahaha I've been thinking about pimpin out my headphones, but I never thought about my SSL box... hmmmm
Audio1 7:09 PM - 3 July, 2007
I had the generic safeway rice crispies actually. and Im bored as fuck at work, since everyone is on vacation already (at least the aviation industry is... I work Tech support).
Audio1 7:10 PM - 3 July, 2007
All we need now is ScratchLIVE Ice Down medallions to rock at Club NV on the 14th.... SO ICCCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYY! hahahah
djdstaR 7:25 PM - 3 July, 2007
no, a white box as in a white girl that complains a lot. :)
a-swift 7:26 PM - 3 July, 2007
SL-1 + Bedazzler = BLINGED SL-1
Audio1 7:26 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
no, a white box as in a white girl that complains a lot. :)

hahahhaa
Audio1 7:26 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
SL-1 + Bedazzler = BLINGED SL-1

Call up Danny Bonaduce, I hear his a genius with a bedazzler. haha
J_Static 7:27 PM - 3 July, 2007
Audio that would be pump of rane to come out with an Iced out SSL logo!

But again we ain't special DJ's so we'd never see it!

Where u work homey? Can't be as boring as where I am! Not to mention how f*ckn cold it is here!
J_Static 7:28 PM - 3 July, 2007
I meant PIMP! God I need help today, can't type on my blackberry today!
prof. rockwell 7:40 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
by the way what's that round logo to the right of the scratch live text?

supposedly the nike logo
a-swift 7:43 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
I meant PIMP! God I need help today, can't type on my blackberry today!

i would post the forums from my iphone but this site is the only site i've found that crashes the browser constantly. :-(
J_Static 7:53 PM - 3 July, 2007
If ur talkin about posting from ur new iphone and it crashing, that sux!

My BB has no issues except my typing skills suck when I get into typing super fast!
DJLorrence 8:40 PM - 3 July, 2007
There is a special version of SSL for DJ AM.

you click the "BPM" box, then you type, "DJAM" then the track title fades to black so no one can steal your shit. Only a hand full of people have that version. The track title only reappears when you load another tracks or wave your mouse cursor over the "blank" track title.
KaGeN 8:50 PM - 3 July, 2007
making special edition shit now are they?? kicking people out of the booth and renaming is FREE and takes less CODING time.... fuggin bullshit.
DJBlisk 8:50 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:

you click the "BPM" box, then you type, "DJAM" then the track title fades to black so no one can steal your shit. Only a hand full of people have that version. The track title only reappears when you load another tracks or wave your mouse cursor over the "blank" track title.

hahahahaha.
DJDLO 415 8:55 PM - 3 July, 2007
yo RANE!!! release some kind of sleeves for our box....or release new multicolor ones damit you sons of bitchs!!!
DJLorrence 8:59 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

hahahahaha.

for real Blisk, i kid you not dog, im serious.
alphaquake 9:00 PM - 3 July, 2007
serato boxes are going in style. ima rock a gold plated one with diamonds all over around my neck and let it hang.
DJDLO 415 9:01 PM - 3 July, 2007
i was just thinking....the box dosnt look to hard to take off...i might have to spray paint the shell
BriChi 9:02 PM - 3 July, 2007
just sell the colored housing, you can easily take the sl1 apart and place it in the new colored one, Come on Rane, you know you want to do it.
BriChi 9:33 PM - 3 July, 2007
showoff,,,,,LOL
J_Static 9:38 PM - 3 July, 2007
Konix what is that, whiteout or a 3X5 card printout??? HAHAHA

Dude at the top of this thread who owns that actual "real" white SL1 box is tied to Steve Aoki, etc. I went to his site themjeans.info and looked around. Dude is pretty dope!

DJLorrence are you for real on that AM version of Serato??? WTF Rane??? This is starting to piss me off! Maybe it's an add-on or a specific update or maybe for the benefit of the doubt I'm given to the mods in here, maybe just maybe it's a code you enter when Serato is up that makes the tracks disappear!

Quote:
or release new multicolor ones damit you sons of bitchs!!!

chill DLO, u wouldn't want to upset the Rane/Serato Forum Gods now would u?!?!?!?
KaGeN 9:42 PM - 3 July, 2007
let's keep them focused on releasing 1.8 - fuck color vinyl and boxes...
Konix 9:43 PM - 3 July, 2007
Yes, it's a ghetto fab mock up. Just joking around. Although, my friend works at a C&C machine shop and thinking of making a new box, powder coat it, and paint it. Coloring's not that hard part, getting the logos and text with silk screen would be hard though.

And no, there is no secret DJ AM version. They're just yanking your chain.
Audio1 9:46 PM - 3 July, 2007
Theres a version that once you plug your USB in, ALL THE Microwave DJ's disappear. hahhaha
J_Static 9:47 PM - 3 July, 2007
Ewwww u hear that DJlorrence, Konix says your yankin our chains, so KNOCK IT OFF!!!!

But then again, owner of myspace admitted to hooking people like AM and other celebs up with specific mods to their myspace pages like 400 pics, etc. etc.

Hey why would silk screening be an issue when you already have a "model" to pull from, that model being the actual SL1 box...!

Hey get your friend to make a chrome one, polish it for me and send it to me and I'll pay for it. DLO has an idea that it shouldn't be too hard to take one of those damn SL1 boxes apart since the inside is hollow.....

That's why we will let DLO ruin his before we even touch our precious SL1 boxes.

*taunting DLO: GO on pal, open her up!
AKIEM 10:06 PM - 3 July, 2007
hmm
J_Static 10:07 PM - 3 July, 2007
Hmmm what? Akiem if you got a white box too, please don't post in here, I think me, DLO and afew other folks about to go postal in here.....
AKIEM 10:20 PM - 3 July, 2007
what if I had a red one?
J_Static 10:22 PM - 3 July, 2007
If it was real and authentic looking like dudes white one at the top of this thread, by the time you admitted that it was real and not a bootleg, SNIPERS, HITMEN, AND NINJAS would be seconds away from your door to take you out and to bring me the goods.....

Feeling Lucky Punk...Well Do U!
J_Static 10:24 PM - 3 July, 2007
Then again if your being serious then maybe your one of these DJ's who have the hookup(Not necessarily directly through RANE) but ain't hooking up the rest of your DJ Brethern!
DJLorrence 10:24 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Konix what is that, whiteout or a 3X5 card printout??? HAHAHA

Dude at the top of this thread who owns that actual "real" white SL1 box is tied to Steve Aoki, etc. I went to his site themjeans.info and looked around. Dude is pretty dope!

DJLorrence are you for real on that AM version of Serato??? WTF Rane??? This is starting to piss me off! Maybe it's an add-on or a specific update or maybe for the benefit of the doubt I'm given to the mods in here, maybe just maybe it's a code you enter when Serato is up that makes the tracks disappear!

Quote:
or release new multicolor ones damit you sons of bitchs!!!

chill DLO, u wouldn't want to upset the Rane/Serato Forum Gods now would u?!?!?!?

I have no reason to lie, or fuck around like that wack ass thread where people were toying with people about the easter egg auto loop. i am VERY serious. i saw it with my own eyes. i have no reason to lie. PLEASE believe me.
J_Static 10:26 PM - 3 July, 2007
I believe ya LO, next time I see AM is in SF, I'm going up to him with my boy David Savior and I'm asking: "WTF, how can I get down with that version!"

Talk about leaving people mad they can't see what your playing!

I can see the excuses I could give right now: "Damn, this program just ain't workin properly, I can't even see my own tracks, sorry pal!

HAHA
AKIEM 10:26 PM - 3 July, 2007
damn okay, okay, I will just run for president instead
DJLorrence 10:27 PM - 3 July, 2007
no, i asked how it works. the other resident at my club has it. he showed me how it works, you click the "tap" button, then type "djam" then the track titles fade to black. special feature made for DJAM.

btw, who the fuck would make something up like this?? that is fucking retarded.
J_Static 10:28 PM - 3 July, 2007
So ur giving us the cheat code or is it a special version!?!?!?

I'm cornfused!
J_Static 10:28 PM - 3 July, 2007
BTW what version does this other resident run?
DJLorrence 10:29 PM - 3 July, 2007
It is a special version 1.7.3 for DJ AM,

trust me, i asked for a copy, but DJ AM specifically told those he gave it to, to NOT give this to anybody else.
AKIEM 10:30 PM - 3 July, 2007
holly molly!!
nik39 10:32 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
no, i asked how it works. the other resident at my club has it. he showed me how it works, you click the "tap" button, then type "djam" then the track titles fade to black. special feature made for DJAM.

Hahahah! Lorrence aint lying!! It's working!!!
J_Static 10:32 PM - 3 July, 2007
damn u LO, u had me thinking all it was was a code u entered! Dreams are smashed, I'm jumping off the golden gate today!!!!

News Reports will read: "Tourists watched crazy puerto rican jump off bridge screaming "Damn u LO, DAAAAAAAMMMMN U!"
J_Static 10:34 PM - 3 July, 2007
Now Nik39 is in here, your close to the mod gods NIK, whats up with this special edition of 1.7.3???

If I get like AM and become a DJ GOD can Rane hook a playa up!?!?!?!
DJLorrence 10:35 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

told you.
nik39 10:37 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

told you.

Hey! I was hoping you were telling the truth...

I tried it, and it does not work :-( Is there something special you have to enter? Like a space between DJ AM? Uppercase? Lowercase?
J_Static 10:38 PM - 3 July, 2007
Actually it just dawned on me, Nik's done a lot of work for these cats or it looks that way on serato wikipedia etc.

Sooooo I think as a show of appreciation, Rane hooked Nik up with solid white CV's and a colored box of his choice, he just can't show pics of his prizes or confirm or deny it...

Hey Mods can I get an application for employment! I can be one of those guys who continously play with the program to find the bugs in the program
nik39 10:38 PM - 3 July, 2007
Do I have to acitvate that auto-loop easter egg thing?
DJLorrence 10:40 PM - 3 July, 2007
shit, i dunno, i didn't get too nosy about it. but once again, i have no reason to lie. and i was 100% sober when he showed me the feature.

the person who showed me is personal friends with AM, so, i know my place, i dont wanna be all up in his business and shit.
J_Static 10:42 PM - 3 July, 2007
Thats it I'm asking Savior......... I need confirmation and a total amount AM will accept as payment for that version!
nik39 10:44 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Rane hooked Nik up with solid white CV's and a colored box of his choice, he just can't show pics of his prizes or confirm or deny it...

lol :) I don't have any colored box. I wish I had a white SL1 and a white pimped TTM57SL.

Quote:
shit, i dunno, i didn't get too nosy about it. but once again, i have no reason to lie. and i was 100% sober when he showed me the feature.

Sorry mate, I've tried it, it does not work for me. Can anyone confirm that it works for him?

Quote:

...to make it work?
J_Static 10:45 PM - 3 July, 2007
it's all good nik like i said u cant confirm or deny, cuz u might just come up missing one night....hahaha I crack myself up!

damn I got good friends at apple (early software hookup), I need to start finding friends at RANE
Thundercat 10:46 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Rane hooked Nik up with solid white CV's and a colored box of his choice, he just can't show pics of his prizes or confirm or deny it...

lol :) I don't have any colored box. I wish I had a white SL1 and a white pimped TTM57SL.

So you DO have white CV's...you son of a...
prof. rockwell 10:46 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:

Actually, he doesn't own it. He saw it on a trip to Portland and snapped a pic. I guess it being a Nike/Serato promo only thing explains why he saw it in Portland.
J_Static 10:47 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So you DO have white CV's...you son of a...

hey good eye thundercat, I didn't see that NIK didn't deny having the CV's....DAMN U NIK
DJLorrence 10:49 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry mate, I've tried it, it does not work for me. Can anyone confirm that it works for him?

Quote:

...to make it work?

OH YEAH, now i remember.....it has TWO features

one is that it fades the track title to black..

and the second feature is that

is can build 4 overviews at a time.....so for any superstar DJ's reading this, or those who think they have this version...those are the two features

1. track title fade to black
2. SUPER DUPER overview builder 4 at a time.
Audio1 10:51 PM - 3 July, 2007
Imma ask David Savior now!
DJLorrence 10:53 PM - 3 July, 2007
who is David Savior?
appleseed 10:55 PM - 3 July, 2007
google is your friend. check out his myspace

Quote:
who is David Savior?
DJLorrence 10:56 PM - 3 July, 2007
ok, googling now
Audio1 10:58 PM - 3 July, 2007
real cool DJ/homie out here in the SF Bay area.
DJLorrence 11:00 PM - 3 July, 2007
nice, i like his flyer, very professional.
Audio1 11:13 PM - 3 July, 2007
From what David says about the fading titles:

1] Try these: solutions.3m.com

2] He's playing from 6:45-8:00 at A Day At The Meadows in SJ tonight. Go and see him...
Thundercat 11:16 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
is can build 4 overviews at a time.....so for any superstar DJ's reading this, or those who think they have this version...those are the two features

Haha. Whatever. I was almost ready to believe you until that. Good one.
Kool DJ Sheak One 11:19 PM - 3 July, 2007
Why would Rane release an update for one dj?
This is horseshit!
Audio1 11:21 PM - 3 July, 2007
publicity...
nik39 11:23 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Good looking out Thundercat.

Super duper overview builder 4 at a time-my ass ;-)

There is no way how the overview builder would run 4 times at the same time. It would make no sense. Matter of fact it would make things even slower cause it has to read and write 4 files at the same time *and* it has to switch forth and back between those 4 files while calculating. Makes no sense to me.

I clicked on tap, and entered nik39. Guess what!!! Automixing was enabled and my SL1 box turned red!!! No kidding!

Thundercat, what happened for you when you hit the tap button and entered "djdazz"?
DJLorrence 11:24 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

sigh...i give up.
DJBlisk 11:31 PM - 3 July, 2007
Man... Everybody is frazzled with these news.

The shit they have for AM sounds dope though.

Do most you on this thread really need those features? Tell the fucking truth.
nik39 11:33 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
Do most you on this thread really need those features? Tell the fucking truth.

The only function I need is... sync stickers in relative mode for juggling and backspinning. Then I am fine.
Thundercat 11:35 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
I clicked on tap, and entered nik39. Guess what!!! Automixing was enabled and my SL1 box turned red!!! No kidding!

Thundercat, what happened for you when you hit the tap button and entered "djdazz"?

My SL1 transformes into an animatronic Q-Bert and triple click flares on demand!
Audio1 11:36 PM - 3 July, 2007
Thundercat 11:36 PM - 3 July, 2007
Quote:
The only function I need is... sync stickers in relative mode for juggling and backspinning. Then I am fine.

That would be hot.
Audio1 11:36 PM - 3 July, 2007
+1
DJJOHNNYM 12:45 AM - 4 July, 2007
You know what happens when I hit BOTH CUE BUTTONS at the SAME TIME, while panning MIC #1 to the left on my Realistic......

THOUGHT SO!
DJMark 1:23 AM - 4 July, 2007
I hit the tap button, typed "crap"...the whole display turned a pukey shade of yellow, the Serato logo was replaced by that of some German software company, and the audio started having massive dropouts. Made me want to drive a tractor over the computer.
nik39 1:25 AM - 4 July, 2007
Quote:
I hit the tap button, typed "crap"...the whole display turned a pukey shade of yellow, the Serato logo was replaced by that of some German software company, and the audio started having massive dropouts. Made me want to drive a tractor over the computer.

ROTFL :))))
DJBIGWIZ 2:20 AM - 4 July, 2007
I found these...

i59.photobucket.com

But THIS one is the best... it has to have the power adapter hooked up to it though.

i59.photobucket.com
Thundercat 2:24 AM - 4 July, 2007
Somebody spending way too much time in illustrator...

I did 3 colors and stopped there. But like I said somewhere else, you did the Emeril and *BAM!* took it up a notch. :p
KaGeN 2:32 AM - 4 July, 2007
great, now you've gone and created an SL1 box for gay parade week.
DJBIGWIZ 2:38 AM - 4 July, 2007
Quote:
great, now you've gone and created an SL1 box for gay parade week.

hahaha... oh, are those the gay colors?
I didn't kn ow that but I'll trust you.

hahaha

jk
nik39 7:36 AM - 4 July, 2007
Quote:
I found these...

i59.photobucket.com

But THIS one is the best... it has to have the power adapter hooked up to it though.

i59.photobucket.com

LOL :)
Rane
Dean 5:22 PM - 4 July, 2007
We have been working with a well know shoe manufacturer on some custom units for them to use to celebrate the anniversary of one of their flagship products. (if you can recognize the logo on the white SL 1, you should be able to put it together). The white unit was used by them at an internal party. One of the guest DJ’s took the photo and posted it, the actual unit is in the hands of the manufacturer.

We can’t say anymore unit this un-named company launches their promotion.
J_Static 5:33 PM - 4 July, 2007
Dean does that mean if we buy the shoes we get the box too like what APPLE & NIKE did with that running shoe and the i-pod mini????

U can at least tell us that cuz you work for RANE!!!!
kev_the_dj 5:56 PM - 4 July, 2007
I kinda wanna eat that now.
DJJOHNNYM 11:01 PM - 4 July, 2007
Quote:
One of the guest DJ’s took the photo and posted it,

So how much trouble is this guy in for letting the cat outta da bag?
matt212 12:12 AM - 5 July, 2007
Quote:
We have been working with a well know shoe manufacturer on some custom units for them to use to celebrate the anniversary of one of their flagship products. (if you can recognize the logo on the white SL 1, you should be able to put it together).

I didn't know Target was making shoes now, let alone selling SSL. :)
DJ A Smooth 12:37 AM - 5 July, 2007
if its with apple then its going to be called iScratch
albuddah 3:52 AM - 5 July, 2007
ah. i finally get what the damn circle thing is.
nik39 8:21 AM - 5 July, 2007
Quote:
ah. i finally get what the damn circle thing is.

Can you enlighten me?
albuddah 10:40 AM - 5 July, 2007
bottom of air force 1 sole.
www.krazykickz.com
nik39 10:54 AM - 5 July, 2007
Ah, thanks :)
DJRodrigoSM.br 8:28 PM - 11 July, 2007
Gonna get my SL1 resprayed... House Of Kolor Blurple Chroma-Illusion with flakes, to match my Civic.

Or maybe I should take it to the next level and carbon fiber the whole thing...
J_Static 9:25 PM - 11 July, 2007
Quote:
Gonna get my SL1 resprayed... House Of Kolor Blurple Chroma-Illusion with flakes, to match my Civic.

Or maybe I should take it to the next level and carbon fiber the whole thing...

DLO and I talked about getting these things made or re-spraying them but we want to get the professional screen-printing done on them so they look real and legit
kevinscott 10:14 AM - 12 July, 2007
Lorrence ain't lyin'... AM does have his own stealth mode in 1.7.3. here is part of the email he sent out with the instructions:

"attached is a beta of SSL 1.7.3 and in it is the "AM STEALTH MODE" the only way to enter the mode is by clicking the TAP TEMPO button (when no mp3 is loaded yet) then type AM and BAAM... watch what happens when you load a song."
DJLorrence 10:52 AM - 12 July, 2007
Quote:
Lorrence ain't lyin'... AM does have his own stealth mode in 1.7.3. here is part of the email he sent out with the instructions:

"attached is a beta of SSL 1.7.3 and in it is the "AM STEALTH MODE" the only way to enter the mode is by clicking the TAP TEMPO button (when no mp3 is loaded yet) then type AM and BAAM... watch what happens when you load a song."

sup now Bitches?????
boabmatic 11:12 AM - 12 July, 2007
its also known as the boabmatic stealth mode ;-)

TAP TEMPO button (when no mp3 is loaded yet) then type boabmatic and BAAM watch what happens :)
sixxx 11:22 AM - 12 July, 2007
the Sixxx Stealth Mode works as follows:

TAP TEMPO BUTTON 666 times or until Satan says hi and BAAM... watch what happens. :P
DJFunk 6:32 AM - 13 July, 2007
Quote:
serato boxes are going in style. ima rock a gold plated one with diamonds all over around my neck and let it hang.

ROLMAO!!!!
"Do yo Rane hang low
Do it wobble to the floor
Do it shine in the light
Is it platinum, Is it gold..."
DJFunk 6:35 AM - 13 July, 2007

Gotta be Photoshop written all over it.
J0be 11:21 AM - 13 July, 2007
Quote:
www.themjeans.info

what's the deal?

I'ma buy mine on ebay ;o)
DJJOHNNYM 12:25 PM - 13 July, 2007
Quote:

EWW! Is that a RED ground wire I see?
DJ-A 2:36 PM - 13 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

EWW! Is that a RED ground wire I see?

interesting... black on the other side...
Certified Quality Entertainment 2:40 PM - 13 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

ROLMAO!!!!
"Do yo Rane hang low
Do it wobble to the floor
Do it shine in the light
Is it platinum, Is it gold..."

Hahahahhaa
a-swift 2:59 PM - 13 July, 2007
if anyone knows who kevinscott is, you'd better start realizing that this shit is true. am has a stealth mode 1.7.3. believe it.
Bigfourty4 3:05 PM - 13 July, 2007
I have TIT mode 1.7.3.

hit the bpm buttom, type TITS in all uppercase. BAM---the two things with the arms turn to tits
Bigfourty4 3:07 PM - 13 July, 2007
I do not get the point of someone having stealth mode----Unless---that is-----you're about about to play bombs over bhagdad---and don't want anyone to know about it
DJ BIS 10:26 AM - 14 July, 2007
lol
DJLorrence 10:35 AM - 14 July, 2007
stealth mode = gay

i just wanted it to be known...

some of you keep talking shit like that shit dont work
some you ppl on this forum are just losers, faaalking pathtetic. stay in your bedroom with digiwaxx LOL
J_Static 5:20 AM - 16 July, 2007
Quote:
stealth mode = gay

i just wanted it to be known...

some of you keep talking shit like that shit dont work
some you ppl on this forum are just losers, faaalking pathtetic. stay in your bedroom with digiwaxx LOL

ohhhhhhhh, Lorrence dropped a bomb on some of ya'll
AKIEM 6:03 AM - 16 July, 2007
more like a crap in the corner
DJ Evil One 12:40 AM - 29 August, 2007
Lorrence is the man.
READY ROCK 8:01 PM - 26 November, 2007
[IMG]i22.photobucket.com[/IMG]
DeezNotes 8:27 PM - 26 November, 2007
That shit is fresh. What does the record label say?
DeezNotes 8:29 PM - 26 November, 2007
Ultra-high-res here: www.rane.com
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:45 PM - 26 November, 2007
Quote:
Ultra-high-res here: www.rane.com

Wow, just noticed that the White Control vinyl is different too. More collector shit I will never get.

: (
J_Static 8:50 PM - 26 November, 2007
Can we lock this thread now, shits depressing when u can't get your hands on some cool stuff!
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:09 AM - 27 November, 2007
Quote:
Can we lock this thread now, shits depressing when u can't get your hands on some cool stuff!

+ 1
DJ-A 2:34 AM - 27 November, 2007
Quote:

+ another 1
Julls 4:00 AM - 27 November, 2007
Quote:

For reals! Why even tease us, if we can't get our hands on it?
dj dawn 11:20 AM - 27 November, 2007
Now they'll have to make a white TTM57. Would be really cool to match it with some custom painted Technics!
Dj Kimozave 11:58 AM - 27 November, 2007
...and that'll match dis... img180.imageshack.us ...
J_Static 2:23 PM - 27 November, 2007
Quote:
...and that'll match dis... img180.imageshack.us ...

Nice set up kimozave
J0be 2:24 PM - 27 November, 2007
yeh those decks look hot, swap you for a beer and a handshake!?
nik39 2:29 PM - 27 November, 2007
Kimo... not good putting your laptop with internal harddisk on a speaker... (magneticism...) dangerous.
DJ-A 4:02 PM - 27 November, 2007
Quote:
Now they'll have to make a white TTM57.

i've seen pictures already...
The Real DJ Maestro 6:44 PM - 3 December, 2007
+100000000000000000
DJ-A 6:48 PM - 3 December, 2007
i had a dream a couple nights ago that i had one...

yep, just a dream, i woke up feeling like it was christmas. realized it wasnt and was pissed because i was sick and felt like shit