Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

different secondary sorting methods

cappinkirk 5:47 PM - 11 June, 2007
when sorting by bpm what is the next (secondary) level of sorting (alphabetical by song? by album?) for example within bpm-sorted songs that are 120 bpm, how does it organize them beyond that?

frequently even when I have songs with matching bpm's the titles are not "together" and they are separated by other songs for no apparent reason. It seems that since they have the same title (at least the beginnings) that they should also appear together.

could there be secondary sorting options preferences like:
1. last selected (if i select alphabetical, then bpm, it would organize in that order)
2. predetermined (always sort secondary by "alphabetical song" for example)

Also this makes me wonder what if we could "package" a few files into a suitcase (like fonts) where you would have "official" titles that you know are the ones you want somehow grouped together (by single) with acapella, inst and main, clean, etc.
Then it would be more like physical vinyl djing and plus you would know which copy to use in case you have several of a certain song.

I'm picturing like how outlook organizes emails grouped by date or sender for example. Or how itunes shows a line of tracks (the middle itunes "view" button for example) It would be like a packaged "digital single" of the tracks.
Nicky Blunt 10:05 AM - 12 June, 2007
ive wanted this for ages but was so sure someone had allready asked!

That would be big!

But Id want to be able to say what those definitions are!

You know like say by album then bpm or track number then filename!
Funky T 6:46 AM - 12 October, 2007
Currently it appears that the secondary sorting priority defaults to the column "Artist".