DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Can you jump to cue points just using mixer?

cjw296 1:54 PM - 25 May, 2007
Hi All,

Can you jump to cue points you've set up in a track using any buttons on the TTM57SL rather than having ot go and fiddle with the laptop?

Likewise, can you navigate between different crates using buttons on the mixer rather than fiddling with the laptop? (I don't mean moving between tracks in a crate, I know we have the special part of the control vinyl for that...)

cheers,

Chris
Lord Fader 2:18 PM - 25 May, 2007
u can seek advice in the downloadable manual on this and other questions

but to make things short

yes and yes
cjw296 2:22 PM - 25 May, 2007
I did actually download and read the manual for the mixer ;-)

I've obviously missed this, can you explain in (stoopid persons) terms, how I'd:

1. go to a cue point in my track using buttons on the mixer

2. go to a different crate and a different track using a combination of buttons on the mixer and the track select track on the vinyl

stoopidly yours,

Chris
Lord Fader 2:30 PM - 25 May, 2007
1. see page 32
2. see above
cjw296 2:35 PM - 25 May, 2007
woah! drooooooool! :-)
nik39 3:28 PM - 25 May, 2007
Well these two points are some of the main reasons one would buy a TTM57...
Quote:
Can you jump to cue points you've set up in a track using any buttons on the TTM57SL rather than having ot go and fiddle with the laptop?

Likewise, can you navigate between different crates using buttons on the mixer rather than fiddling with the laptop? (I don't mean moving between tracks in a crate, I know we have the special part of the control vinyl for that...)

As Lord Fader said, it'd do'able.
cappinkirk 4:04 PM - 13 June, 2007
if yer in group 1

and yer in relative mode

press 123 to activate 123 cue points (assumes they are set)

you have to press shift if your preferences are checked to do so

& read the manual
cappinkirk 4:04 PM - 13 June, 2007
456 do 123 cuepoints for deck 2