DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Off Topic - Down & Out.......

Nicky Blunt 9:26 AM - 18 May, 2007
So the bulls season is over. I Cant say im surprised to be honest!
However im still happy that we have had our best season in 10 years! :) any u know there is allways next year!

Anyone think nocioni will stay at chicago?
Likwid 2:26 PM - 18 May, 2007
Yeah I think Noc will stay. Chicago's gonna be the best team in the East real soon, maybe next season if Billups leaves Detroit. Chicago has some sick young talent.
Nicky Blunt 2:36 PM - 18 May, 2007
you know this sefolosha has come on real strong in his opening year!

Luol deng is just killing it & ben gordon & thats b4 you even mention Captin Kirk!!!!!!!!

We gonna be the team to beat soon!

Remember you heard it here 1st Lol
Likwid 2:46 PM - 18 May, 2007
I think the Bulls shouldnt have gotten Ben Wallace. What'd they spend on him, somethin like $60 mil? They coulda used that money better somewhere else. Yeah, its tough to find a big man these days, but they essentially got him to stop Shaq, but Shaq's glory days are done.

But yeah, Bulls have a bunch of young guys ready to blow -- including a future bonafide superstar -- TYRUS THOMAS.
Nicky Blunt 2:55 PM - 18 May, 2007
yeah i think tyrus will be big!!!!
De LA 4:17 PM - 18 May, 2007
totally pissed about that game!! But what ever..as a chicago fan Im used to being let down. Now back to Baseball season.