DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

How The F*** Did That Just Happen!!!!!!!

DJ Exec 3:23 AM - 17 May, 2007
I'm fuckin pissed how the fuck could the best singer on the show and most consistent performer just got voted off of american idol....this show is turning into a mutherfuckin joke....Stupid americans voted for blake over Melinda...i'm american so don't go gettin your panties in a bunch...but damn man i think they should leave the decisions up to the judges now instead of stupid tone deaf americans.....
matt212 3:27 AM - 17 May, 2007
You should have known that shit from last year. Where the f**k is Taylor Hicks anyway?

Nevermind, I found him. I'm eating my Apple Jacks right now and happened to look on the milk carton. lol
DJ Exec 3:29 AM - 17 May, 2007
yea i know it was turning into a joke but i thought that everyone undestood and knew that Melinda was the best and most consistent singer in the competition but i guess there are more tone deaf people than i thought
matt212 3:36 AM - 17 May, 2007
Or you have a bunch of idiot doing this type of shit.

www.votefortheworst.com

Sort of like how people write viruses and trojans for computers. No reason but just for the fun of it.
DJ Exec 3:40 AM - 17 May, 2007
yea wasn't that the same people who was running the campaign to keep Sangina umm i mean Sanjaya in the competition
dj disturbed 3:42 AM - 17 May, 2007
you know the person who wins never does as good as the last few who dont..... thery get rid of them b/c they knowthey will get a recording contract without the shows help... just look at Chris Daughtry from last season... he blew up (well compaired to the other 2.. he's huge around here.. but then again he LIVES in the same county as me)
dj disturbed 3:42 AM - 17 May, 2007
^^^ oh and he wife used to strip at a club i worked at (befor she gain all that wieght)
DJ Exec 3:45 AM - 17 May, 2007
Daughtry blew up big time album is multi platinum(isn't it) and still going strong....i know the people who don't win usually blow up more than the winners but i stilll would have loved to see Melinda win her voice is superior to anyone else's i've heard on american idol ever
Dj_DuMpTy562 3:48 AM - 17 May, 2007
DAMN YOU!!! thanks for ruining it for us west coasters!!! hahah jk, i dont even watch that damn show anyways... i stopped after the second season.
sixxx 3:53 AM - 17 May, 2007
Dude. You're talking about PEOPLE who know shit about music voting for people. This is a popularity contest, not a talent show.
IanJ 7:27 AM - 17 May, 2007
wait it's just now turning into a joke... where the hell have I been, I thought it was a joke after the first one
Nicky Blunt 9:31 AM - 17 May, 2007
Quote:
Daughtry blew up big time album is multi platinum(isn't it) and still going strong....i know the people who don't win usually blow up more than the winners but i stilll would have loved to see Melinda win her voice is superior to anyone else's i've heard on american idol ever

damn i havent heard any of this year but i remember how good fantasia was. you sure she has a better voice than that?
(im not doubting just asking)