DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

whats up with all the ghetto people

djskiggz 3:46 AM - 15 May, 2007
whats up with all these ghetto clown kids with oversized triple xxx shirts, huge ass dollar sign chains, oversized fat albert jeans & a brand spankin new red hat with the shiny golden size-label still stuck underneath???

These people look rediculous...i just want to kick them in the head.
DJ d.range 3:54 AM - 15 May, 2007
word, i was in the mall the other day 7 i must have seen @ least 5 kids with hollow, 10 carat rope chains

[qoute]a brand spankin new red hat with the shiny golden size-label still stuck underneath

i take the sticker off the top and put it on the underside of the bill, but i hate when they leave it on the top

remember when kriskross, abc & bbd used to leave the tags on their clothes
sixxx 4:30 AM - 15 May, 2007
That's because young stupid minds are easily manipulated into following stupid ass trends.
Dj KaGeN 4:39 AM - 15 May, 2007
sixxx still has parachute pants and a Michael Jackson zipper jacket in his closet.
djskiggz 4:48 AM - 15 May, 2007
lololol
sixxx 4:52 AM - 15 May, 2007
Quote:
sixxx still has parachute pants and a Michael Jackson zipper jacket in his closet.

Don't forget the glove man!!! Damn it. There goes my effort.

lol
Panic City 7:38 AM - 15 May, 2007
i got my own custom gold piece with panic city on it. and the chain is 18k, not 14k, pls dont get it twisted son!
sixxx 7:39 AM - 15 May, 2007
Quote:
i got my own custom gold piece with panic city on it. and the chain is 18k, not 14k, pls dont get it twisted son!

The chain is only 2 inches long though. The rest to complete the right length is made of rope. lol
DJJOHNNYM 2:59 PM - 15 May, 2007
***waiting for thread to get locked also****
DJ Greggy D 3:20 PM - 15 May, 2007
This thread will be locked in 5.........4.........3........2........1...........(insert sound effect of your choice)
djaction 3:21 PM - 15 May, 2007
ghetto is a race?
DJryantheHUGE 3:28 PM - 15 May, 2007
Isn't it racist to think that ghetto people are black? Sounds like that's the assumption being made here. I grew up in the ghetto (trailer park babay!) but I'm not black. I'm offended!!! I want to be ghetto too!!
DJJOHNNYM 3:35 PM - 15 May, 2007
Quote:
Isn't it racist to think that ghetto people are black? Sounds like that's the assumption being made here. I grew up in the ghetto (trailer park babay!) but I'm not black. I'm offended!!! I want to be ghetto too!!

See, the difference in THIS THREAD is that the association with "Ghetto" and "Black" weren't correlated as in the Monte Carlo thread...

It is VERY POSSIBLE to see BOTH Black and White kids today dressed in 3X Tees, rope chains, and fitteds with stickers.

In the other thread, it was first mentioned that Ghetto Looking Dudes were driving the cars, then the wording was switched up to "Black Dudes"...that's racial ignorance.
DJJOHNNYM 3:35 PM - 15 May, 2007
Quote:
ghetto is a race?

EXACTLY MY ISSUE!!! It was presented that way in the Monte' Carlo thread.
Nicky Blunt 3:44 PM - 15 May, 2007
yeah you just have to be broke & live in the hood!

You dont have to be of any (Hmmmm trying to think of the most politically correct term of phrase Ah!!!!!) Ethnic persuasion! (sorry could not resist). Just broke as possible driving a two tone car!
sixxx 12:22 AM - 16 May, 2007
I need to get Super Johnny a shirt that says something about Ghetto and Monte Carlos...
dj ruin 12:35 AM - 16 May, 2007
come to miami they all look like that
Mr. $weetlife 12:44 AM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
whats up with all these ghetto clown kids with oversized triple xxx shirts, huge ass dollar sign chains, oversized fat albert jeans & a brand spankin new red hat with the shiny golden size-label still stuck underneath???

These people look rediculous...i just want to kick them in the head.

Sorry Skiggz, No one seems to be taking the bait on your post! The few black people on this site aren't as reactive as you thought.

I guess if I had to pick it apart...well, suburban kids are dressing this way too, not just "ghetto clown kids."

Here we go again!
DJMark 1:23 AM - 16 May, 2007
The real answer to this is that it's a fashion trend that "works with" morbid obesity, an attribute that is much more common with young people now than in the past.
sixxx 1:30 AM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
The real answer to this is that it's a fashion trend that "works with" morbid obesity, an attribute that is much more common with young people now than in the past.

That's an interesting point of view.
dj skiggz is a dumbass 1:30 AM - 16 May, 2007
why am i such a dummy?

why do i always postwhore this forum and never use google to search for easy to find songs?

why am i so annoying?
sixxx 1:38 AM - 16 May, 2007
lol.... Looks like dj skiggz has a fan.
Dj Ace 1:50 AM - 16 May, 2007
Ghetto just means you grew up in a place considered low class and have social habits and activities associated with a certain behavior that is not usually accepted into the mainstream as having class. So race is not a factor...it is often associated with blacks because we invented the word but the meaning is often defined wrong. By the way I have seen ghetto of all types of people from all kind of backgrounds (rich,poor etc...but for some reason "ghetto" black people are the most oftenly discussed...
tig ol' bitties 2:02 AM - 16 May, 2007
I like loose fitting clothes and I am told I dress like a "G". I think thats wack. haha.

its urban casual bitches!
Steve_Dub 2:47 AM - 16 May, 2007
Blacks did not invent the word ghetto.
Thundercat 3:06 AM - 16 May, 2007
[Origin: 1605–15; < It, orig. the name of an island near Venice where Jews were forced to reside in the 16th century < Venetian, lit., foundry for artillery (giving the island its name), n. deriv. of ghettare to throw < VL *jectāre; see jet1]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
sixxx 3:24 AM - 16 May, 2007
Yeah. The whole "associated with blacks because we invented the word". lol

That's funny.
kev_the_dj 3:46 AM - 16 May, 2007
They're all "Leanin' like a Cholo".
young shiz 12:20 PM - 16 May, 2007
I personally don't dress like this (I'm 5'5 130, they make none of that stuff in a medium) but i'm curious why you guys have issues with the way they dress. It's not my style but if it works for them, whatever.
DJ Exec 12:36 PM - 16 May, 2007
What the fuck is up with all these racist and bigot threads......I'm not black but damn that shit is offensive to everyone
DJJOHNNYM 12:43 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
What the fuck is up with all these racist and bigot threads......I'm not black but damn that shit is offensive to everyone

You need to ask Steve_Dub.
Nicky Blunt 1:02 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:

Well some guy made a comment I aint mentioning no names!
Then someother guys took offense then more guys still decided to throw satire into the mix! & you are now looking at the resulting aftermath!

However I feel that its been healthy in a very strange kinda way.

It gives everyone an indication of where the people from the boards are coming from.
DJJOHNNYM 1:04 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
However I feel that its been healthy in a very strange kinda way.

It gives everyone an indication of where the people from the boards are coming from.

EXACTLY!

I gave the short answer.
DJ Exec 1:12 PM - 16 May, 2007
Today is the first time in some days i've been on this forum and i've been hit with all these racist threads....i was shocked...We are in the 21st century afterall it's time all this shit stops....I grew up in the whitest of neighbourhoods and i am no where near being a racist....
kicko 1:12 PM - 16 May, 2007
...if the shoe fits wear it.
Dj Ace 12:00 AM - 17 May, 2007
Sorry i did not mean create the word....I meant alter the current way it is defined socially.
Arvind123 9:37 AM - 15 November, 2018
It is the game in which you can see that spidersolitaire.hpage.com the player performance and it will be calculated time by time and this could be more effective to get your mind is in presence.