DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Dig This malibu King - Psy /Trance Mix,GU,House

Dj Maxim S 6:42 PM - 13 May, 2007
Psy & Trance
www.zshare.net

Psypsiq Jicuri - La Dosis
Psypsiq Jicuri - Cercano
Tiesto - Trance Energy
Gareth Emery & Job O Bir - Bouncebackability(original mix)

Psy Mix
www.zshare.net

Global Underground
www.zshare.net

I did this long time back.its got ficta,lostep,trafik,sasha, pako n fredrick.
Dj Maxim S 6:46 PM - 13 May, 2007
now where is ur mix malibu king?
Dj Maxim S 8:07 PM - 13 May, 2007
nother house mix!!

www.zshare.net
Thundercat 8:47 PM - 13 May, 2007
First observation? Still can't count I see. Dude, you suck. And this is supposedly your specialty?...ROFL

What a buster.
Dj Maxim S 8:49 PM - 13 May, 2007
wat?
Dj Maxim S 8:50 PM - 13 May, 2007
Quote:
First observation? Still can't count I see. Dude, you suck. And this is supposedly your specialty?...ROFL

What a buster.

wat mix u talkin about again?
dj disturbed 8:57 PM - 13 May, 2007
ot too bad...but i just could not feel any energy from those mixes.
Thundercat 9:01 PM - 13 May, 2007
I listened to your Psy & Trance mix and your Psy mix. I'm beginning to wonder if it is even your work. You posted those as a joke right?

OMFG! I just zipped through your, um Global Underground mix...

Am I being punked? Some new reality show or something, right? You CAN'T be serious...
Dj Maxim S 9:07 PM - 13 May, 2007
so ur saying thts not proper ?how about u do it and show the beginner how its done then...probably i will learn right? thunder cat...

well its good to be critic but dnt diss...which is the problem with many people around here...

since i wanted to knw wat kinda people you are...2nd psy mix is not mine...its done by a psy artiste audialize. and ur saying thts not right too...right how about now u can kiss ma bottom!!
Dj Maxim S 9:08 PM - 13 May, 2007
no wonder some of the djs i knw around here who is really awsome dnt post their mixes on...probably people like u wud talk crap about them too.
dj disturbed 9:16 PM - 13 May, 2007
i said not too bad.. i just didnt feel any energy off the mixes. I was giveing come constructive critisizem. They just felt a little bland to me. The thing about recordings are ALWAYS going toshow more flaws them playing live..... big boomy sound systems can be so much more forgiving.
Thundercat 9:18 PM - 13 May, 2007
2nd mix has beat counts jacked up. Doesn't matter to me who it is. Doesn't change the offbeat count. The third mix is just a joke. The first one has some of the most god awful slam mixing (for EDM) and has transitions that are simply off-beat. You try to fake it using the breakdowns. You don't want the truth, don't post.
Thundercat 9:25 PM - 13 May, 2007
Quote:
well its good to be critic but dnt diss...which is the problem with many people around here

Yeah, us blacks with guns ( scratchlive.net ) can be like that sometimes. Don't take it personal.
smoothe 9:31 PM - 13 May, 2007
To Dj Maxum S, Knw, wud, wat, tht, thts , try typing full words, sorry man that's anoying.
Dj Maxim S 9:32 PM - 13 May, 2007
thunder cat...if u r a black probably u wanna chk out wat kinda people i was talking about..then u might say...maxim s...ur soo right...coz i dnt think so any one wud wanna hang out with those people mate.
Dj Maxim S 9:39 PM - 13 May, 2007
Quote:
To Dj Maxum S, Knw, wud, wat, tht, thts , try typing full words, sorry man that's anoying.

ignore my posts then.
nik39 10:04 PM - 13 May, 2007
Quote:
thunder cat...if u r a black probably u wanna chk out wat kinda people i was talking about..then u might say...maxim s...ur soo right...coz i dnt think so any one wud wanna hang out with those people mate.

Yes, and "that kinda people" are black and wear guns. "Those kind of people" are bad.
sixxx 10:05 PM - 13 May, 2007
How do you wear a gun? lol

*imagines a guy wearing a gun costume or something*
nik39 10:08 PM - 13 May, 2007
We all know - the bigger the penis - the bigger the gun. Thats why black people have to "wear" a gun.
nik39 10:09 PM - 13 May, 2007
Ok, the point is... bad translation from myself - if you translate it to german it makes sense. My baaaaaad.

I'll get you sooner or later mexxxxxsixxx! ;)
sixxx 10:12 PM - 13 May, 2007
lol nik39

Lost in translation. I like that movie, btw.
dj cubicle 10:14 PM - 13 May, 2007
Quote:

FUNNIEST.

POST.

EVER.
Dj Maxim S 10:50 PM - 13 May, 2007
Quote:
We all know - the bigger the penis - the bigger the gun. Thats why black people have to "wear" a gun.

why do u always try to act over smart mate? see we all knw ur a helpful person and we appreciate tht.but ur annoyin at times.dnt think too much above ur head!
nik39 11:24 PM - 13 May, 2007
Quote:
but ur annoyin at times

Interesting to hear such a statement from a person like you.
Dj Maxim S 11:37 PM - 13 May, 2007
kussommak!!
nik39 11:39 PM - 13 May, 2007
Ryte.
smoothe 2:11 AM - 14 May, 2007
bbut ur annoyin at times
He ment but your annoying at times
That's exactly what I think of you Dj Maxum S! LOL!!
Dj Maxim S 1:26 PM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:
bbut ur annoyin at times

mind ur own business knob!
Nicky Blunt 3:20 PM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
bbut ur annoyin at times

Damn its getting quite catty in here! soon enough you'll start pulling hair & hitting each other with your handbag/stiletto's!

Chill out yall!
De LA 3:26 PM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
bbut ur annoyin at times

1.this thread is turning into a keyboard gangsters paradise
2. its a public forum Dj Maxim S...so anything you post..is everyones business.
Dj Maxim S 4:03 PM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
bbut ur annoyin at times

1.this thread is turning into a keyboard gangsters paradise
2. its a public forum Dj Maxim S...so anything you post..is everyones business.

see de la..i was all cool you know.i just posted what happened to me.so if peeople here wanna fcuk with me for that, mate thts bad.aaah man.i mean if someone else posted something that happened to them, if i think it doesnt interest me or its bullshit...i just go away...but these people they just wanna fuck around. wish i get tht nik39 in ma thai boxing ring.daymn hit on ur thighs till u cnt stand up nemore.
Dj Maxim S 4:04 PM - 14 May, 2007
but de la thnx for chking out the post!
DJ Autograph 4:18 PM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:
wish i get tht nik39 in ma thai boxing ring.daymn hit on ur thighs till u cnt stand up nemore.

What kind of boxing do you do that all your shots are below the belt hmmmm??? :)
The E Head 4:57 PM - 14 May, 2007
my 2 cent

Dj maxim is a straight up internet gangbanger, the original OG

Threatening to kick a lady in the thighs till she cant stand up, man i know if you had said that in person nik39 would have bitch slapped you into next week! And if you had made that comment to me about any female i would do the same. BEYATCH!!!

I have never listened to any of your mixes so i can not comment them but you attitude is appalling, this has all steamed from your racists remarks!

there is no place for racisum, especially internet forums

I aint try to bitch i am just calling it how it is, i call a spade a spade!

Anyway i am ready ht me with your best:P
Dj Maxim S 8:26 PM - 14 May, 2007
wat nik39 is a lady? fukin ell!
Dj Maxim S 8:27 PM - 14 May, 2007
meow u mean?
DJ-A 9:13 PM - 14 May, 2007
damn dude... no one seems to be cool with you...
Dj Maxim S 9:35 PM - 14 May, 2007
yeh i knw! like i slept with all their sisters or something..daymn! i dnt knw why though..well wateva!! people who knw me ..they knw wat kinda person i m! plus these people who diss me all the time especially tht cat...they dnt affect my life.
DJ-A 9:36 PM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:
yeh i knw! like i slept with all their sisters or something..daymn! i dnt knw why though..well wateva!! people who knw me ..they knw wat kinda person i m! plus these people who diss me all the time especially tht cat...they dnt affect my life.

you always seem to be beggin for more...
Dj Maxim S 9:37 PM - 14 May, 2007
welll!!! i told ya'll tht i will be back with a hip hop mix tape only when i perfect it!
Project X 9:40 PM - 14 May, 2007
maxim s, your mix actually suck.you are a house dj right?

chk mine out, probably better than yours.

lets see what you fellas think

www.zshare.net
Dj Maxim S 10:39 PM - 14 May, 2007
guess people are done killing me.
StylesD 11:10 PM - 14 May, 2007
with all due respect..........you suck
DJJOHNNYM 12:31 AM - 15 May, 2007
LMAO!
Big Bottom 12:57 AM - 15 May, 2007
Your beatmatching is ok but your synching could use some work, some tunes kick in in the wrong places. It's hard to tell from what you posted, the clips are very short.
Dj Maxim S 1:03 AM - 15 May, 2007
Quote:
Your beatmatching is ok but your synching could use some work, some tunes kick in in the wrong places. It's hard to tell from what you posted, the clips are very short.

whose mix are you talking about mine or tht project x guy's
The E Head 6:08 AM - 15 May, 2007
both of you:P
nik39 9:06 AM - 15 May, 2007
Quote:
wish i get tht nik39 in ma thai boxing ring.daymn hit on ur thighs till u cnt stand up nemore.

Gee.. stop that eThugging. I could start with "I would not only bust your lips"... but we all know thats never going to happen, so whats the point posting crap like this? This is a lyrical fight here, and you cant even nearly compete cause u cnt evn spll corrctly.
The E Head 9:36 AM - 15 May, 2007
^^^haha it ok nik39 i got your back! read my 2nd last post:)