DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Go warriors

dj hoodat baller 5:07 AM - 4 May, 2007
One min remaining and the warriors did it go warriors
CQuence 5:17 AM - 4 May, 2007
Helll yeaaa they did it. I been a life long fan. Im so proud of these guys. Rockets or Jazz are in big trouble
dj hoodat baller 5:30 AM - 4 May, 2007
Steven Jackson shot there lights out Baron Davis killed them while he was hurt Dallas just gave up. I do not care what no one says. If Derk does not go to the paint and rebound Dallas will never win a championship thats why they lost to to Shaq and Wade last year.
andrew b 6:13 AM - 4 May, 2007
ahh yeah. warriors kick ass
digitaljunkeez 6:24 AM - 4 May, 2007
word up, first chancy billips, now baron davis RISE! I am always for the under dog. Cali stand up!
DJDLO 415 7:15 AM - 4 May, 2007
bay area BbEeYYoTcH!!!!!
fadedp 7:28 AM - 4 May, 2007
warriors are hard as facck
DJJorel 7:47 AM - 4 May, 2007
Big ups to the Warriors (this is from a Laker fan)
bandoma 8:18 AM - 4 May, 2007
funny how snoop was there. isn't he a laker fan? anyhow...congrats to the warriors.

love rooting for the underdog.
MALIBUKING 8:52 AM - 4 May, 2007
fuck yeah, warriors are the shit.
G-man NYC 9:45 AM - 4 May, 2007
Cuban... reminds me of so many nightclub owners who thinks his money gives him the right to have an opinion about something he knows nothing about. Bless GS.
dj hoodat baller 11:37 AM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
Cuban... reminds me of so many nightclub owners who thinks his money gives him the right to have an opinion about something he knows nothing about. Bless GS.
I could not have been said better he does act like a little pissy club owner on the rag.
DJ FLATLINE 4:44 PM - 4 May, 2007
They can ride this high all the way to conference finals. Utah nor Houston can keep up Golden State.

You gotta love Coach Nelson. Doesn't draw up plays and knocked of the best in the league this year.

Why is Mark Cuban even getting interviewed? $1,000,000 question right there..lol
dj solomon 6:45 PM - 4 May, 2007
All i can say is WOW.... I've been working for this organization for 7 years and i never though i'd see the day when we actually made it to the playoffs. I was hoping to dj just one playoff game while i was still working for the team... that was too easy so now we going to ROUND 2....

The last 3 home games where HANDS DOWN the most insane sporting event's i've ever witnessed.

Check out my home page moblog on the right for some images from the dj booth over the last few nights!

www.djsolomon.net

also after 7 years of people asking me if Golden State was a college team, people finally give a f*ck about the warriors and im trying to get a little press out of that... here that is:

www.ovahere.com

keep an eye on the tele for the dj both sometimes they cut to me scratchin it up for a few seconds in the broadcast... ill be smiling 4 the camera!

GO WARRIORS!
DJ Distrakted 6:50 PM - 4 May, 2007
WEST COAST LOVE
DJ Michael Basic 7:01 PM - 4 May, 2007
Nice man. It's great to see someone doing their thing to the fullest and being so utterly appreciative and humble about it. Makes you want them to really succeed.
grrillatactics 7:18 PM - 4 May, 2007
Nice PR work, solomon. I haven't checked your site in a little while, and it is definitely looking good. Plus a nice little interview to boot!

And definitely a big-ups to the Warriors. They played like champions, and can definitely out-run either Houston or Utah.
mister iLL 7:51 PM - 4 May, 2007
yo, i'm not a warriors fan by any means, but they were REPPING during this series. they looked like they didn't give a WHAT about the mavs or nowitski. there was absolutely no fear.
DJ BEATdown 8:30 PM - 4 May, 2007
Solomon, I saw you at the game playa! Keep up the good work...I was feelin it the whole time. I was listening to you mixin/scratchin before game 4. I was listening to you the whole time since I got there an hour and a half early lol. I was looking around trying to figure out where the DJ was, until they put you on the Tron, and I realized you were right under my feet. I was in standing room only. (I'm a die hard)
dj solomon 9:07 PM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
Solomon, I saw you at the game playa! Keep up the good work...I was feelin it the whole time. I was listening to you mixin/scratchin before game 4. I was listening to you the whole time since I got there an hour and a half early lol. I was looking around trying to figure out where the DJ was, until they put you on the Tron, and I realized you were right under my feet. I was in standing room only. (I'm a die hard)

Good lookin out... not sure if ill be there next fri but definitley sunday... come by the booth and say what up!!!
DJ BEATdown 10:00 PM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Good lookin out... not sure if ill be there next fri but definitley sunday... come by the booth and say what up!!!

I'm definately going to end up at ONE of the home games next round. I'll touch bases with you as to which one. I'd love to roll through and give you the props you deserve! I'll hit you up on the myspace (if you got one)
dj hoodat baller 10:06 PM - 4 May, 2007
I the warriors keep playing like this they could go all the way i just hope baron davis stays healthy. GO WARRIORS
DJ BEATdown 10:21 PM - 4 May, 2007
Shiiiet. From the look of the last game Baron and Barnes on one leg is all we need. LOL. But I would definitely like a healthy Baron!
dj hoodat baller 10:35 PM - 4 May, 2007
If baron is healthy we will go all the way
MALIBUKING 12:27 AM - 5 May, 2007
how bad was his right hamstring?
dj hoodat baller 11:40 PM - 7 May, 2007
The first game of the secound round starts tonite. GO WARRIORS
Mr. Goodkat 6:43 AM - 8 May, 2007
Utah wins!
DJ SPAIR 8:31 AM - 8 May, 2007
Quote:
If baron is healthy we will go all the way

Honestly I think Richardson is a better player. Stat wise he rank's 3rd and Davis is leading but Richardson will take the Team all the way.
dj hoodat baller 3:31 AM - 10 May, 2007
112 to 111 09.8 left can we pull it out
dj hoodat baller 3:34 AM - 10 May, 2007
TIed 113 to 113 can we pull it out
dj hoodat baller 3:35 AM - 10 May, 2007
overtime
dj hoodat baller 3:48 AM - 10 May, 2007
Looks like we might lose no rebounding
dj hoodat baller 3:53 AM - 10 May, 2007
Warriors go down 0-2 no rebounding need to use the bench more. but they can still pullit out if they get there act togather
andrew b 11:46 PM - 12 May, 2007
i think davis deserves. mvp. my girl loves richardson. but davis is THE man
DJ SPAIR 3:46 AM - 13 May, 2007
J R was flawless last night! That dunk in the 4th by Davis was pretty ill to.
dj hoodat baller 5:27 AM - 13 May, 2007
We are down 1- game to 2 hope we can pull it out. Rebounding and running them is the key to win also we need to use are bench. GO WARRIORS
sfcraiger 7:04 AM - 13 May, 2007
Warriors in 6
MALIBUKING 7:11 AM - 13 May, 2007
that AK47 bitch got punked like the bitch he is. Baron was in the air like 10 seconds pimping that sucka. Dont fuck with oakland. this aint no morman bullshit.
DJ BEATdown 8:21 PM - 13 May, 2007
Quote:
Dont fuck with oakland. this aint no morman bullshit.

LOL!

I'll be at work tonight, better believe I'll be keeping my eye on the game tonight. I'll be wearing my Warriors playoff tee under my work shirt..
dj hoodat baller 8:26 PM - 13 May, 2007
GO Warriors!
DJ SPAIR 10:57 PM - 13 May, 2007
Quote:
that AK47 bitch got punked like the bitch he is. Baron was in the air like 10 seconds pimping that sucka. Dont fuck with oakland. this aint no morman bullshit.

[URL=imageshack.us][IMG]img244.imageshack.us[/IMG][/URL]
DJ SPAIR 11:03 PM - 13 May, 2007
and the live footage!!

www.aolsportsblog.com
Panic City 12:04 AM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:
and the live footage!!

www.aolsportsblog.com

lol that was the most bomb shit ever!! go warriors! bay area stand up!
dj hoodat baller 3:55 AM - 14 May, 2007
Down 3 to 1 we are in trouble
dyllionaire 4:11 AM - 14 May, 2007
I'm screaming at my computer screen, "GO JAZZ!" as NBA.com updates.

I'm here in Orem Utah (About 45 minutes south of SLC). I love good ball and the Warriors are making some great games!

Oaktown is my old stompin grounds. I used to be an LDS Missionary all over the East Bay.

Thanks Warriors and Jazz for good ball!
dj hoodat baller 4:18 AM - 14 May, 2007
We have to get rebounds on offense and use the bench the warriors are worn down at the end of the game and make free throws but i still can't give up on them go warriors
dj hoodat baller 4:20 AM - 14 May, 2007
And if you live by the three you die by the three take it to the paint put the jazz in foul trouble and make free throws
ontime1269 7:54 AM - 14 May, 2007
Baron Davis lost his cool. I think he might get suspended for the next game.
Panic City 8:28 AM - 14 May, 2007
why are all the jazz players light skin-did...even the black dudes. weird
grrillatactics 3:11 PM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:
why are all the jazz players light skin-did...even the black dudes. weird

Maybe it's the cold winters in SLC?
sfcraiger 9:04 PM - 14 May, 2007
warriors in 7
dj hoodat baller 2:51 AM - 16 May, 2007
I like that warriors in seven
G-man NYC 5:40 AM - 16 May, 2007
so much for that. temper temper. I hate the jazz but u can't win getting that emotional.
G-man NYC 5:41 AM - 16 May, 2007
ok hate is a strong word... I just wanted GS to win. Utah has great mountains. BRIGHTON!