Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Have The ability to hide/store crates that only get used once a month

Millz 6:58 PM - 12 November, 2010
How about the ability to hide or store crates that are only used once or twice a month, or even once a year. For example, I do an annual cancer walk, and the core of the music is the same every year. But I dont want that crate sitting in my library all year, but then again I dont want to have to search for 100+ songs again.
browny 9:24 PM - 12 November, 2010
That's a good idea, I could then hide all my commercial crates when doing my house gigs and vice Versa.
DJ Dub Cowboy 10:51 PM - 13 November, 2010
I have a bunch of crates I rarely use. I just put them all in a sub-crate and collapse the folder.
Laz219 10:53 PM - 13 November, 2010
Quote:
I have a bunch of crates I rarely use. I just put them all in a sub-crate and collapse the folder.

Thats what I was going to suggest.
Dj MacMillz 2:23 AM - 14 November, 2010
As mentioned above, just create a crate then make those crates in question subs of it and collapse it....

What I would love is if you can insert a crate where ever in the chain....for instance if I get a new kanye album I have to load it all the way to the bottom of the list then drag it all the way up to my K section....and I have a lot of crates (my crates mirror my folders and albums) I'm currently working on a new method with a backup of my backup library
The Return of Dj Sparky 4:40 AM - 15 January, 2012
it would be very usefull to have a option to hide a crate and also if that crate is hidden to not show in the "all" section either,

right click on a crate to get the option to hide,
have the crate font turn red to indicate it's hidden,
and have it not appear in "all" (if you can't achieve this the feature is useless to me as i work out of the all section alot)