Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Windows I7

Product
Scratch Live
Version
Hardware
Rane SL1
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
Genesis678 5:42 PM - 28 October, 2010
Product: scratchlive
Version: 2.0
Hardware: scratchlive-sl1
Computer: pc
OS Version: win764
---

Why is there still no fix for the I processors on Windows? Why did Apple get their fix so fast? Ive contacted my laptop manufacturer, Intel, and checked the microsoft forum and it seems they are really not aware of the issue. Is it really getting worked on?
Rane, Support
Chad S. 5:46 PM - 28 October, 2010
The Serato team has been in contact with Microsoft and they have an open dialoge.
Genesis678 6:35 PM - 28 October, 2010
What does that mean "open dialogue?" I mean is it actively being worked on? I just don't understand why Apple got the issue fixed fairly fast and I've been waiting for a fix since July. Its seems that everyone has been returning their PC laptops for Macs and I don't see that as a proper solution. I am really just trying to find out where the hold up is taking place. I want to at least try to do something to speed up the process.
Rane, Support
Chad S. 6:53 PM - 28 October, 2010
Yes, it is actively be reported by us to Microsoft. What they have choosen to do with that information, I do not know. We are not in a position of making them listen to us as much as we would like it to happen as rapidly as Apple made it happen.
Genesis678 10:21 PM - 29 October, 2010
Well I want to take some action on this so I am starting a petition that I will submit to Microsoft and Intel. It would be great if you guys at Rane and Serato get involed and at least add your entries to the petition. Your support would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link to it : wemixdjs.com