DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

i got got.

Mr Remix 3:22 PM - 26 March, 2007
had a gig this weekend in houston for a street festival. pretty good size crowd. we went to pack up my equipment in the truck and burn out, but when we were done loading up, a reporter from the newspaper came to ask us a few questions, so we went back to the venue. when i came back to my truck, my window was rolled down, my door was open, and my laptop, red pioneer effects box, power strip, some wax, and the power supply to my mixer (but not my mixer, or the power suppluy to my laptop).

fuck.

this happen to anyone else?
AMF 3:34 PM - 26 March, 2007
Sorry to hear this mane. I always lock my doors when I'm walking back and forth loading equipment. At the same time this wouldn't help much if they REALLY wanted it. =P
Nicky Blunt 3:36 PM - 26 March, 2007
damn bro!

No-one likes to see that!

Sorry to hear that!
dj cubicle 3:41 PM - 26 March, 2007
If I could have a handcuffed briefcase with my laptop in it without looking like a complete toolbox, I probably would.

Sorry to hear. :-(
DJ-A 3:55 PM - 26 March, 2007
had a room mate that had been ripped off a couple time. it all stopped when he woule put a paper in the window with a drawing of a gun. above the gun it read. "i'm watching you" under the gun it said "BANG"

after that, he never had another problem