DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Pauly D now has his own show...

DJ Dac 4:46 AM - 6 October, 2010
i really hoped this is a joke but its sadly not... now we can all follow him at his gigs...

www.inthemix.com.au

www.hollyscoop.com
DJ Dac 4:47 AM - 6 October, 2010
oh and the situation is now a rapper...
www.inthemix.com.au
jevo9 5:06 AM - 6 October, 2010
Cool, they should have a Dj reality show with djs fighting for a spot. At least he's hustling. Reality is that he's not going anywhere anytime soon, and when he does disappear I'm sure he's going to be filthy rich. Gotta Love MTV :)
djchrischip 5:31 AM - 6 October, 2010
tool bag
hope he gets exposed 4 the talentless hack he is
DJ'Que 6:15 AM - 6 October, 2010
why are ya'll continuing to hate on him dam l.i.g man. at least it will be about djing, whice is good for our hobby.
DJ'Que 6:15 AM - 6 October, 2010
which
DJ Tecniq 6:22 AM - 6 October, 2010
apparently....

Pauly D only gets 15,000 a gig

Deadmau5 gets 50,000 a gig

shit..i would still take 15,000
jevo9 8:19 AM - 6 October, 2010
Quote:
apparently....

Pauly D only gets 15,000 a gig

Deadmau5 gets 50,000 a gig

shit..i would still take 15,000

ill be happy with 5,000 thanks!
DJWALDO 8:51 AM - 6 October, 2010
I'll take a grand!
DJ Pullout 1:45 PM - 6 October, 2010
One time I pitched a DJ reality tv show to Mtv. They didnt bite though.....
DJ Dac 5:15 PM - 6 October, 2010
my only concern with this is, now even more people will want to be a dj, and with products like below on the market for a hundred bucks it pushes us out who have spent thousands on equipment and actually demand more then 50 bucks for a nights worth of work... www.bedbathandbeyond.com
Wazo 7:34 PM - 6 October, 2010
^^ what were you originally buying on bed bath and beyond before you stumbled on that unit? lol
DJ Dac 7:52 PM - 6 October, 2010
f-ing picture frames, well the wife was, i was sitting there angry.... we have so many effing picture frames.... ehhhhhh
Steve Dub. 7:59 PM - 6 October, 2010
Quote:
my only concern with this is, now even more people will want to be a dj, and with products like below on the market for a hundred bucks it pushes us out who have spent thousands on equipment and actually demand more then 50 bucks for a nights worth of work... www.bedbathandbeyond.com

I disagree. Do you guys not remember the Numark "DJ in a box" set-ups? Same shit, different era.
Wazo 8:01 PM - 6 October, 2010
i need a 36x48 picture frame. but so expensive. i want to make one instead.
DJ Dac 8:32 PM - 6 October, 2010
Steve, now that i think about it i remember when best buy/circuit city started carrying dj gear, and i was thinking oh no, its all over... especially when that stupid ipod mixer came out. my first tt's when i really started getting into vinyl were the cheap gemini dj in a box package when those came out around 2000,(gigged with it twice... nightmare...) i was djing for 5 years before i got those with cd's and a desktop computer and winamp... so i guess we all need to start somewhere, still back then i didn't have the auto beat matching... but at the end of the day, and most importantly not everyone can rock a party...
Steve Dub. 8:53 PM - 6 October, 2010
Cream always rises to the top. Don't worry about the noobs and fake ass DJ's. They aren't gonna hurt what you do.
DCD 12:22 AM - 7 October, 2010
The thing is though, he has a really funny personality. He may be a shitty DJ, but he has a really fun personality.
SuckaDJ 12:59 AM - 7 October, 2010
^ right? he seems like a totally cool dude to chill and party with.. what would YOU do if you were in his position? as much i want to just grab his headphones from his neck and give him a throat chop, judoo punch! can't hate cause he is gettin' his.
DCD 2:01 AM - 7 October, 2010
If I were in his position, I'd go get as much ass as possible and try to improve my skills.
DJ Dac 4:25 PM - 7 October, 2010
i agree with DCD, i wouldn't mind hanging out with him for a night out drinking, it would be a ton of fun(no homo) but if i was in his position i would spend hours a day practicing to shut everyone up about his lack of skills
SuckaDJ 6:27 PM - 7 October, 2010
unfortunately he's too busy smashing fine girls and avoiding grenades
SuckaDJ 6:28 PM - 7 October, 2010
^ i swear i don't follow the show. just terms that became kinda known! lol
DJ Dac 6:32 PM - 7 October, 2010
right... no one here watches the show.... i have to say this year i have gotten hooked to teen mom... those girls are train wrecks, i feel bad for those kids...
SuckaDJ 8:08 PM - 7 October, 2010
farrah would get it
DJ Tecniq 1:44 AM - 8 October, 2010
Not gonna lie the dude is really funny. They all are. I believe they were meant to be on reality tv, now as for Pauly being a top DJ i have to disagree with that. Shit if i was blowing up like he is I would make sure my skills are top notch. He is a product of the game. "Wishing i woulda sent in my audition for real world" LMFAO.
DCD 2:12 AM - 8 October, 2010
I think it's...T-SHIRT TIME
DJ Tecniq 2:43 AM - 8 October, 2010
LMFAO! somehow im starting to use that with my friends when we go out. call it corny but it makes sooo much sense.