DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

took this girl home from the club

dj skiggz 8:02 AM - 12 March, 2007
Find out after a night of you know what that she has a kid. Damn't!!! and she was a hottie too...this sucks. Why must god do this to me?????????
filemp3.org 8:04 AM - 12 March, 2007
ask tom leykis what to do
DJJOHNNYM 8:24 AM - 12 March, 2007
Pimp DJ Rule #2 - Never bring a clubjumpoff to the crib.
SUBSTANCE 8:44 AM - 12 March, 2007
that's what club bathrooms are for...
Request_This_Ladies 9:16 AM - 12 March, 2007
Did you ever think she was just using you for sex and not to be her baby's daddy?
grrillatactics 1:06 PM - 12 March, 2007
Also, what is the big deal if she has a kid? There are a lot of very hot ladies with kids.
djknyce 1:38 PM - 12 March, 2007
yeah who cares, as long as she aint asking you to take care of it, and who knows you may find love and want to take care of the kid. lol.............maybe not, lol
Jay-R 2:17 PM - 12 March, 2007
as long as the kid isn't the same age as you.
kicko 2:30 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:

LOL or older

chances are she is either looking for a father or sadly enough she has her mother raising the kid so she can go party with you.
kicko 2:30 PM - 12 March, 2007
yo her name aint Brenda is it?
DJ Young Herrera 3:11 PM - 12 March, 2007
milf! I love milfs.
SpinThis! 3:42 PM - 12 March, 2007
damn.. i don't mess around with moms with kids. odds are if she has a kid, she's "fertile" enough to get knocked up again...
Certified Quality Entertainment 4:12 PM - 12 March, 2007
Just make sure you put the Jimmy on EXTRA tight! Quote from Kane in Menace to Society!
dj skiggz 4:45 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:

LOL NO MARIA. Watch out guys.
dj skiggz 4:53 PM - 12 March, 2007
damn this sucks, its a shame shes got a kid cuz she was indeed a milf. We were getting along pretty good too.

I've always been told that a woman w/ a kid has too much baggage. Kid will be in the way all the time and then gotta deal w/ babies daddy shit.

Maybe ill just keep it low key w/her hmmm
Dj Ryme 4:58 PM - 12 March, 2007
Look at it this way, if she has a kid at least you know she fucks, thats half the battle.
dj skraps 5:07 PM - 12 March, 2007
Run for hills quick!!!
dj disturbed 5:07 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:
damn.. i don't mess around with moms with kids. odds are if she has a kid, she's "fertile" enough to get knocked up again...

so do you mess around with moms with no kids? :-P
scotty B 5:09 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:
damn this sucks, its a shame shes got a kid cuz she was indeed a milf. We were getting along pretty good too.

I've always been told that a woman w/ a kid has too much baggage. Kid will be in the way all the time and then gotta deal w/ babies daddy shit.

I was always told this too. I was always advised that if you keep em around, keep it sctrictly booty call status....

But sometimes you gotta find out for yourself. My girl of almost a year has a 2 yr old son. I couldn't be happier. Obviously they have take care of their child first, but I am treated like a king. She cooks for me almost everynight, then packs me left overs for lunch... Does my laundry....Shit she even Carries my flights casses and anything else when she rolls with me. Her son always comes out an mans the sound efx on the sampler when I am spinning at home.LOL. It also depends on where your at in life too..... Sometime you just gotta find out for yourself.
matt212 5:22 PM - 12 March, 2007
You're lucky to find a girl with just one kid these days.
scotty B 5:24 PM - 12 March, 2007
Hahahaha.^^^for reals!
tig ol' bitties 5:25 PM - 12 March, 2007
all i can say is i hope captain raw dog didnt make an appearance
DJ Irv 5:35 PM - 12 March, 2007
Yo, maybe it's not cool to put this girl on blast. You already got her name and business out there. I say this because I wouldn't be on blast in a public forum for the girls I have taken home.
tig ol' bitties 5:41 PM - 12 March, 2007
^^he's not droppin any names...

Speakin of putting bitches on blast.
I was at this Beer fest this weekend and one of my homeboys spit on the curb, and this girl in front of us turns around and goes "what the fuck, you just spit on my shoe asshole" (which he clearly didnt even come close to doing)
So my boy gives her the nasty stink eye and goes "Bitch, I didnt spit on your god damn foot, and to be frank your lucky I dont spit in your fuckin face you fat fuck"...now thats some blasting. I dont think I saw a more bewildered look on someones face in my life then I did on that girl when he said that...god but it was funny as hell.
DJ Irv 6:00 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

DJ Young Herrera 6:02 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:
Look at it this way, if she has a kid at least you know she fucks, thats half the battle.

That shit is funny.

Quote:
all i can say is i hope captain raw dog didnt make an appearance
<---- HAHAHAHAHA.
tig ol' bitties 6:06 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

oh. doh. missed that one.
DJ Irv 6:25 PM - 12 March, 2007
I'm just saying. I don't want my business on blast and I'm sure you guys wouldn't either.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 7:03 PM - 12 March, 2007
we are all human.

skiggs... almost sounds like you are falling in love.
DJ Young Herrera 7:06 PM - 12 March, 2007
skiggs and the milf, sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...
Thundercat 7:17 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:

Been there...had 'em both in the booth after closing. Shit was crazy. Daughter had a 2 year old, moms was re-married...I feel so used. ;-)
SpinThis! 7:33 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:

haha i guess if you like total whores...
Dj Maxim S 8:12 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:
Find out after a night of you know what that she has a kid. Damn't!!! and she was a hottie too...this sucks. Why must god do this to me?????????

well it wudnt have happnd if u used a condom,....cost like 12 pounds !! and i dnt do gals i dnt knw...daymn neva knw wat u gonna get from them..
DJ Young Herrera 8:14 PM - 12 March, 2007
is she a slag??

I just wanted to say slag. I really don't care. I would probably bang her anyway.
SpinThis! 9:13 PM - 12 March, 2007
eh quality over quantity in my book... unless you prefer to have your dick fall off with all the nasty crotch ;)
dj cubicle 10:11 PM - 12 March, 2007
Herrera, I'm gonna hafta roll to the D and party with you some night. Shoot me a PM and let me know what spots you're holding down.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 11:29 PM - 12 March, 2007
slag... hmmmm, google here i come :)
DjWoody 11:56 PM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:
Also, what is the big deal if she has a kid? There are a lot of very hot ladies with kids.

Exactly! I don't mind girls with kids. Imagine, what if it was the other way around? IMO, some girls with kids are more mature and responsible than without kids and they treat you better. Without kids, they tend to have this FUCK IT attitude towards this world. With kids, they have to think everything twice.

Quote:
Quote:

I was always told this too. I was always advised that if you keep em around, keep it sctrictly booty call status....

But sometimes you gotta find out for yourself. My girl of almost a year has a 2 yr old son. I couldn't be happier. Obviously they have take care of their child first, but I am treated like a king. She cooks for me almost everynight, then packs me left overs for lunch... Does my laundry....Shit she even Carries my flights casses and anything else when she rolls with me. Her son always comes out an mans the sound efx on the sampler when I am spinning at home.LOL. It also depends on where your at in life too..... Sometime you just gotta find out for yourself.

NICE! Sounds like you scored!
Dj KaGeN 12:00 AM - 13 March, 2007
what!! -- no pics!!!
smutek 12:07 AM - 13 March, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

LOL or older

lmao! Thanks, I just spit soda all over my desk.
Mr. $weetlife 12:34 AM - 13 March, 2007
Damn, you guys are harsh! But like someone above says it depends where you are in your life. I have the opposite situation. I am a single father with 2 sons 10 and 5. I get a lot of opportunistic women that basically see my house as an instant family and wanna move in three weeks after we start dating. They think that we will all live happily ever after and we might, but they don't realize the work involved and since most of them are pretty naive I phase them out pretty quickly. Very few even meet my kids, and almost every single one has wanted to.
Anyway, my current girlfriend is the best woman I've ever been with. She's chose a very hard road but I know she's worth it and therefore I have let her become a part of not only my life but my sons' too. She loves all of us and my sons' finally have an even better life with a positive female figure in their lives. She's not trying to be their mom. She's just being herself and that's exactly what they want from her.
So, to whoever started this thread don't necessarily think that she wants you to be her kids "Dad." She may have just needed some sex. You might see her again and she may pretend she doesn't even know you! Because if she's smart, she'll look out for her kid first and not try to force a relationship with someone who may not be ready to accept that.

Until then...wrap it up!
Mr. $weetlife 12:37 AM - 13 March, 2007
Quote:
Did you ever think she was just using you for sex and not to be her baby's daddy?

This sums it up nicely...
dj skiggz 1:52 AM - 13 March, 2007
hahahhahahahhahaha

fuck your right im in love
sixxx 3:41 AM - 13 March, 2007
I think this so called girl was really a pre-op transexual and you're afraid to tell us the real story. The "kid" you speak of was between "her" legs.

lol
DJ Unique 5:00 AM - 13 March, 2007
Quote:
I think this so called girl was really a pre-op transexual and you're afraid to tell us the real story. The "kid" you speak of was between "her" legs.

lol

LOL x2
DJJOHNNYM 5:11 AM - 13 March, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

so do you mess around with moms with no kids? :-P

I had to read that twice too...

Plus I'm still trying to figure out this statement...lol.

Quote:
its a shame shes got a kid cuz she was indeed a milf.

If she DIDN'T have a kid....would she STILL be a MILF? lol.

I think her NOT having a kid revokes her MILF status.
dj skiggz 7:11 AM - 13 March, 2007
Damn dude your freakin smart
dj skiggz 7:12 AM - 13 March, 2007
Quote:

lol

and your an asshole!

hahha
DJ Young Herrera 1:01 PM - 13 March, 2007
Quote:
I think her NOT having a kid revokes her MILF status.

Yeah, wouldn't that just make her a [b]G[b]ilf? hmmm?
DJ Young Herrera 1:02 PM - 13 March, 2007
Quote:
hahahhahahahhahaha

fuck your right im in love

dammnit Skiggz! you broke my first and my third commandment of gettin hoes.

Rebuild all of your overviews as pennance!~ Do it!
SpinThis! 12:41 AM - 14 March, 2007
Quote:
Yeah, wouldn't that just make her a Gilf? hmmm?

i always thought gilfs were grammas?! so unless she's old and has saggy... we'll i leave it at that. ;)
DJ Young Herrera 1:27 PM - 14 March, 2007
Ooh. good one. I didn't consider that...

How about a Bilf?
SUBSTANCE 9:42 PM - 14 March, 2007
^ Boy? start a new thread for that one, homie... ha
Releaux 11:38 PM - 14 March, 2007
Cilf?
twinsouls 11:57 PM - 14 March, 2007
Your lucky you didnt find out she was married and had 2 kids.LOL.This happened to me but she told me after we done the deed that she was married but seperated but still she had to go.Does this mean Im going to hell now?
HittinSkinzTa2 12:07 AM - 15 March, 2007
After the shit I've done... I'm going to straight to hell. I'm not passing GO and I'm not collecting $200.
SpinThis! 3:35 AM - 15 March, 2007
Quote:
after we done the deed

c'mon man, don't sugarcoat it... you can say you fucked the shit out of her. This ain't cosmo... ;)
DJJOHNNYM 9:00 AM - 15 March, 2007
Quote:
After the shit I've done... I'm going to straight to hell. I'm not passing GO and I'm not collecting $200.

I'll be there holding the door open for you....tryin' to get a breeze.
DJ Young Herrera 1:37 PM - 15 March, 2007
Quote:
^ Boy? start a new thread for that one, homie... ha

I was thinking Beotch I'd like to fizzle.

anyway, i'm always down with milfs but only on a b.c. level.
dj skiggz 5:27 PM - 15 March, 2007
so i guess we're all in agreement then. Keep her as a booty call! I guess im already on the right track, havn't called her for 5 days *sneaky grin*
tig ol' bitties 5:29 PM - 15 March, 2007
Quote:
so i guess we're all in agreement then. Keep her as a booty call! I guess im already on the right track, havn't called her for 5 days *sneaky grin*

I'd have to go ahead and say if she hasnt attempted to call you either, she might be categorized as just a slutty ass trick, in which case, a wam bam thank you ma'am is prob as far as it should progress...

since she had a kid, did you notice any sort of sign of slight "wide gapidge"?
dj skiggz 5:40 PM - 15 March, 2007
no i didnt notice any wide gapage LOL....i think she had a c-section birth. Anyways she dont got my # so she can not really call me. Its perfect.
tig ol' bitties 5:48 PM - 15 March, 2007
Ahhhh ok ok. no wide gapidge is a good sign for a chick who bangs dudes after just meeting them...

it varies case to case. hahah
HittinSkinzTa2 5:55 PM - 15 March, 2007
Thats not necessarily true. I've hit my share of "good girls," sluts, as well as chicks with kids... For the most part, it actually depends on the chicks anatomy. You'd be surprised how tight a chick who had kids can be.
tig ol' bitties 6:03 PM - 15 March, 2007
Quote:
Thats not necessarily true. I've hit my share of "good girls," sluts, as well as chicks with kids... For the most part, it actually depends on the chicks anatomy. You'd be surprised how tight a chick who had kids can be.

agreed.
DJ Young Herrera 7:55 PM - 15 March, 2007
me2
Marquest77 8:28 PM - 15 March, 2007
Just like Cuba Gooding Jr. said to Tom Cruise(aka Jerry McGuire)...."Don't get caught shoplifting the pootie."
Mr. $weetlife 3:23 PM - 16 March, 2007
Quote:
no i didnt notice any wide gapage LOL....i think she had a c-section birth. Anyways she dont got my # so she can not really call me. Its perfect.

uhh ohh! It'd be interesting to know why because with a certain fairly common STD, all women delivering have to get a C-section in order to avoid transmitting the STD to the baby.

Or she could have just had a normal complication. I'm just speculating. But now, I think you treated her the way you should have. Sounds like she's a little high in the Ho-Zone! You definetly dont want to be at home watching Jr. when she says its "girls nite out."

I'll let you do your research...
kicko 4:18 PM - 16 March, 2007
well if she's a thin chick with a big baby... like K-feds 2nd lp ... aint no way thats coming out.
DJ Young Herrera 9:09 PM - 23 March, 2007
Any update on this situation?
Boogie Down Martin 9:47 PM - 23 March, 2007
Quote:

Yeah, really, what's the problem with her having a kid? Is it an old Mom and she has a boy your age?
scotty B 9:49 PM - 23 March, 2007
^^^hahahah
Boogie Down Martin 9:53 PM - 23 March, 2007
Quote:
uhh ohh! It'd be interesting to know why because with a certain fairly common STD, all women delivering have to get a C-section in order to avoid transmitting the STD to the baby.

I wonder where someone gets this kind knowledge, either doctor or experienced pickup artist I suppose... LOL
DJ Young Herrera 1:19 PM - 26 March, 2007
can skiggz give us the update or what?
Nicky Blunt 3:29 PM - 26 March, 2007
Quote:
Pimp DJ Rule #2 - Never bring a clubjumpoff to the crib.

I'll 2nd that motion!
Mr. $weetlife 3:49 PM - 26 March, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

I wonder where someone gets this kind knowledge, either doctor or experienced pickup artist I suppose... LOL

I'm a medical student, GENIUS!!!
dj skiggz 7:23 PM - 26 March, 2007
ok so i called her up 2 weeks ago to "hang out"(aka bang), she couldn't find a babysitter....called her up again this past friday, again no babysitter. So yea, the kid is in kind of in the way....She said she really wants to hang out this weekend if she can find a babysitter...but who knows.
dj skiggz 7:27 PM - 26 March, 2007
oh yea, her kid is 4, shes 26.
Dj Ryme 8:36 PM - 26 March, 2007
Yeah I was messin with this broad a few months back she's 30 and has 3 kids but hot as fuck..... she would come to the club every Thursday but everytime I tried to get her on a night when I wasnt spinnin she would come up with some shit about not being able to get a baby sitter so I ended up telling her I have a girl and cant talk to her anymore lol.
dj skiggz 8:53 PM - 26 March, 2007
yea its kind of anoying but oh well. Im just going to call her late from now on and catch her off guard maybe when her kid is asleep i can just sneak in heheheeh
DJ Young Herrera 9:03 PM - 26 March, 2007
I used to do that with a chick who had a kid. Only fly by after 11PM. Kind of like a black bag op.
Hilton Soiree 9:29 PM - 26 March, 2007
i had this going on with a 26 year old, who had a three year old, only she would stop by my house since her parents lived close, but after a while, she started to care about me, so i had to cut her off, i didn't want any attachments.
DJ Young Herrera 1:39 AM - 27 March, 2007
I hear you Hilton.
Boogie Down Martin 3:39 PM - 27 March, 2007
Quote:
ok so i called her up 2 weeks ago to "hang out"(aka bang), she couldn't find a babysitter....called her up again this past friday, again no babysitter. So yea, the kid is in kind of in the way....She said she really wants to hang out this weekend if she can find a babysitter...but who knows.

Let her prepare a nice dinner and 'hang out' at her place! Or you're too afraid of the kid? Haha!
SpinThis! 11:43 PM - 27 March, 2007
Quote:
after a while, she started to care about me, so i had to cut her off, i didn't want any attachments.

haha... except 9 months later she calls you up...
Hilton Soiree 4:25 AM - 28 March, 2007
ha, except she can't find me because this was at one of my other houses in a different city.
DJ_CARY 4:54 AM - 28 March, 2007
So now i know who's the father of my SISTER's Baby!!!
Your gonna hear from me boy!
kicko 1:13 PM - 28 March, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Let her prepare a nice dinner and 'hang out' at her place! Or you're too afraid of the kid? Haha!

I know for real ... 4 year old kids go to bed fairly early you know, get going daddy long stroke.
That Guy 1 3:43 PM - 28 March, 2007
Welcome to Atlanta, the home of single mothers.
Nicky Blunt 4:03 PM - 28 March, 2007
Quote:

Damn!

Im moving to Atlanta! Rightnow I live in London home of the crack head!
That Guy 1 5:25 AM - 29 March, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Damn!

Im moving to Atlanta! Rightnow I live in London home of the crack head!

I've been all over the place, lately, but I've lived here most of my 30 years. I'm here right now, in fact.

Let me help you with the culture shock when you move here. Have you ever visited here?
Nicky Blunt 8:32 AM - 29 March, 2007
Nahh man Im from london!

But I do have friends Innanet friends who live there!

Would love to visit!

Prolly will later this year!

If so maybee we can meet up for a beer or two!

Sheeet I may even bring my hard drive & laptop so we could have a jam!
DJMello 6:29 PM - 29 March, 2007
Sorry to thread jack but errrytime i've been to the atl, I've had a f'n ball!!! Lotta chicks from DC there too. I went to Private 21 one time and get to talking to one of the dancers in there and she's like..."you're from DC ain't you??" I never knew my accent was that thick. But anyway never been disappointed with a trip to Atlanta. Guess it's different living there though.
That Guy 1 5:08 AM - 31 March, 2007
Atl is a very comfortable city to live in. I just get tired of northerners whom never been here whom don't realize what an international city it is. So, no we don't live on farms and drive tractors.
MusicMeister 6:03 PM - 31 March, 2007
Atlanta has come a LONG way since the northern assholes burned it to the ground... ;-)