Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

BPM on Serato

Maestro & Chaos 7:50 AM - 6 February, 2007
Is there plans to expand the BPM category (on Scratch Live & Whitelabel.net) to include one decimal place, e.g. Jay-Z "30 Something" BPM = 91.6
Chrisssss 12:13 AM - 8 February, 2007
Yeah, that would be very useful, but that question is probably better in the Sratch Live Forum...
m0nster 5:36 PM - 9 February, 2007
i believe it will be 2 decimal places.
douglasjones 9:42 AM - 23 February, 2007
Is it really necessary? People still use that sense called "hearing" to beat match - right?
Maestro & Chaos 6:52 PM - 11 March, 2007
Feel you on that...but it's more about organization than anything...if you're sitting on 20 mp3's then I see you're point, but as your collection grows and you're dealing in 5 years worth of music, organization becomes a little more important...to each his own...
DJ Skrilla 9:17 PM - 11 March, 2007
M-audio torq connectiv software does the bpms to 90.x, it also has features that serato doesnt, like recording your set while you spin, etc. Oh yeah and its half the price. CHeck it out...
Maestro & Chaos 1:13 AM - 12 March, 2007
Thnx 4 the info Skrilla...
DJ Skrilla 7:19 AM - 12 March, 2007
Quote:
Thnx 4 the info Skrilla...

no problem. check out m-audio. Its dope. Not to diss SSL
CandC540 11:21 PM - 12 March, 2007
I originally bought M-audio connectiv with torq and returned it. Didn't like the large knobs and the fact that it was made of plastic. Also, they didn't have a phono passthrough. They do have some cool features that SSL doesn't, but they are missing a lot of key features that are already available in SSL. Just go and check out the torq forums and you'll see what I'm talking about.