Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Last update was, when?

Jez 10:23 PM - 5 February, 2007
Hello ppl,

I joined a week and a half ago, having just got SSL, and have seen no downloads added since then. However, I am aware that they make some tracks only available to radio djs or big name djs etc. And poor me, I'm just a club dj with no residency(Obviously this will be remedied soon!!). So maybe they are adding loads of stuff and I just don't get any of it.

Therefore, I'm wondering who can say when they last saw something added?? So I know if its literally nothing has been added, or if its just that its not available to me.

If Whitelabel.net are listening could I suggest that where tracks are made only available to certain DJs, that it is still listed on the site for all DJs to see. And the preview function could be there for all. That way, we will not only be aware what we are missing out on by not being a radio dj or whatever. But also for the record labels benefit, we will be made aware of the new tracks they are promoting, even if they are too stingy to let us have a copy. And we may go out and buy the album or something! Although frankly I'm not sure they deserve that, if they are too stingy to even let a DJ have the track in a format that can only be used in SSL! But at the end of the day, we all want to know about any good tracks that are coming out.

Peace.
Chrisssss 2:03 AM - 6 February, 2007
No, as far as I know are all the tracks avivable for all members.

Probably you have not seen, that whitelabel.net is still in its beta-statium....

Please respet that and stay tuned

Best wishes
Chris
dj disturbed 10:19 PM - 6 February, 2007
^^^ like Chris said... Whitelable is not fully up and running yet....... Once it out of betatesting they will have new songs up on here all the time!!!!