Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

HELP!

DJ Bananas 1:57 AM - 20 January, 2007
I'm new to scratch live and I download the 1.6.3 version and some songs from whitelabel. When I try to load them into scratch nothing is there, but there on my pc. PLEASE HELP! THANKS!
nik39 3:46 AM - 20 January, 2007
You can only use those tracks in high quality if you own a ScratchLIVE product (SL1, TTM57 SL, MP4).
Serato, Support
Matt G 10:51 AM - 20 January, 2007
Quote:
You can only use those tracks in high quality if you own a ScratchLIVE product (SL1, TTM57 SL, MP4).

Or any tracks at all.

DJ Bananas, do you have an SL1 or 57 or MP4 plugged into your PC? Can you play other mp3s that aren't Whitelabel.net mp3s?
DJ Bananas 3:51 PM - 20 January, 2007
I have The Scratch LIVE USB interface connects to my laptop, two denon 3500 and mixer. Other MP3's are playing fine, just not the whitelable downloads. Like I asid I'm new to this, I just purchased the product yesterday. I downloaded the songs before I hooked up the SL1, would that matter?
dj cubicle 6:18 PM - 20 January, 2007
Shouldn't matter whatsoever. What are you trying to do to load them? Clicking Import \ (Drive Letter) \ Folders and whtanot? Can you see the .wl.mp3 files through My Computer?? You can also drag them from there directly into the crate list on the left. See if that works.
DJ Bananas 7:37 PM - 20 January, 2007
Yeah I see them in my computer, but when on import and go to that folder the files don't show. And I tried to drag them from my computer into a crate list, nothing!
Serato, Support
Matt G 8:18 AM - 21 January, 2007
Are you on a Mac or PC? Can you play the wl.mp3 files in iTunes or any other mp3 player?
DJ Bananas 3:45 PM - 22 January, 2007
I'm on a PC and yes I can play the wl.mp3 files in iTunes.
Serato, Support
Matt G 8:51 PM - 22 January, 2007
This sounds perhaps similar to the problem described in this thread: beta.whitelabel.net

Try following the steps described in there to turn off file extension hiding and see if that solves the problem.
DJ Bananas 4:37 PM - 23 January, 2007
I'll Try that thanks!