Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Folder for Smart Playlist

Dj Quik Vic 8:55 AM - 26 July, 2010
It would be awesome if you guys could please allow folders for smart playlist. I organize my genres by bpm. so if i could condense my 15 crates for each genre in to one folder like you can with regular crates and itunes playlist it would be tits!

ex: tinypic.com
NastyNate 6:50 PM - 27 July, 2010
+1
Dj Spuratic 2:18 AM - 13 August, 2010
I would also like to see some form of a collapsible "smart" play lists. To have a smart crates that you could drag and drop sub-genre crates into would help me dramatically.. I used to use itunes with smart playlists and just drag and drop into itunes and "bam" it automatically updates my songs into the proper folders. In the past couple of days i have been making smart crates in serato and coding certain genres in the composer field >peakhour >crunk >westcoast >eastcoast and so on... I would love to just have these smart crates that i could just drag and drop into the main "hip-hop" smart crate. I really don't like having to go into my "music" folder on my hard drive and drag the music into serato... and then if i don't have a smart crate i have to put the music into the corresponding folder. I guess that its in a nut shell...i feel like im rattling on at this point.