DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Can't Set Cue Points on 57

DJ Black Plague 8:32 PM - 26 June, 2010
Hey guys. I have a TTM 57SL and an Allen & Heath Xone 1D. I use the 1D just to expand my midi functions cuz I wasn't able to map the effects on the 57 before. Now I just upgraded to 2.0 and see the effects can be midi mapped to the 1D. So now I'm using the 57 as it was originally intended, for scrolling and loading crates, cue points, etc. But now I can't set cue points with the 57. I've put it on different positions on the toggles and buttons on both decks, but nothing happens. It lights up when I hit it, but no cues are set. All of the other functions work though (cue #, censor, load, etc). Is this a glitch in 2.0, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
DJ_SCOOBY 3:35 AM - 28 June, 2010
do you have hot ques on?
DJ Black Plague 6:42 AM - 30 June, 2010
I tried it with the hot ques on and off and still nothing.
DJ_SCOOBY 7:03 AM - 30 June, 2010
when you use the set cues u have to hold set cues and then press whatever cue point on the 57...so say set cues is mapped to joystick up, you hold the joystick up and press the cue # on the 57 and it should set it...with hot cues on you just press the cue button and if it is empty it will drop a cue wherever you are in your track
djdannyd 9:53 PM - 30 June, 2010
57sl panel on SSL, right click on any position of the toggle and click on "set cue". Then hold the toggle to whatever position you selected and press a B button to set a cue point (B1 to B3 left deck, B4-B6 right deck).