Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

So... umm... well...

dj cubicle 3:21 AM - 8 January, 2007
I was at a club last night and a Serato DJ played Chicken Noodle Soup. I almost spit my drink out laughing, but to my surprise everyone was in the groove and it actually worked. Guess it goes to show a rating system might give interesting results.
Slick MF 10:49 AM - 8 January, 2007
C'mon; I don't know why everyone hates on this song so much. There's so much mediocre crap that yall play all the time that still rocks the house. Don't get me wrong, the song is dumb as hell, but the groove works. I don't play it often, but back when it first came out especially, the groove rocked. I mean, how many functions are you gonna go to that _still_ play "It Takes Two" -- not exacty an iconic golden piece of flowing hip-hop (although, thank goodness it was around, otherwise what other song would cats have been battlin with all these years ;) ). Move the crowd baby!

And now, early morning rant aside, I gotta admit that I think that still would've been funny as hell too! One of those "What? Is this guy crazy..." moments. Hahaha.

slick