Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Collection of Sources for free Quartz compositions

radikarl 5:25 PM - 11 June, 2010
please, do not discuss here,

no "thank you" comments,

just share your legal sources of quartz compositions (and maybe tutorials) to keep this thread clean.

1.) search this thread with your browser search for the source you want to add.
2.) if it is not allready there, add it.

if you want to discuss a particular composition or site, make a new thread (if it does not exist) and link to it from here.

i start:

www.toka-disco.de
vdmx.memo.tv
originalhamsters.com and mansteri.com
www.samkass.com
zugakousaku.com
originalhamsters.com
artificialeyes.tv
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:26 PM - 11 June, 2010
shouldnt this be in the video section?? Just a hunch
radikarl 9:17 PM - 11 June, 2010
yes you are right,

mods please move - sorry

and some input i forgot in my first post, some compositions by akiem:

serato.com
serato.com
serato.com
radikarl 9:26 PM - 11 June, 2010
11:26 PM, 11 Jun 2010
Discussion moved to Video-SL General Discussion
KMXE 2:37 AM - 22 June, 2010
i found this

www.thepixelart.com

im really keen for more QTZ support and more developement of this in VSL
AKIEM 6:27 AM - 20 July, 2010
Quote:

im really keen for more QTZ support and more developement of this in VSL
Code:E 8:47 PM - 18 October, 2011
Anybody got any good quratz files that work well with ME? Im willing to pay for good quality files :)
radikarl 3:51 PM - 19 October, 2011
ok, so what would you want to have?
i think i can come up with some things, but what is it you want the most?

customized stuff with your logo?
generic stuff like the sliding compositions i made for VSL?
or some sort of visualisation for the music, i.e. "screensaver" type of things?
Code:E 5:55 PM - 20 October, 2011
I want to get some stuff done with my logo as the focus. But i do need to get a GD to make me a good logo yet, and i have yet to find anyone i like. And i want some more visualisation that go with the music. Obviously nothing too intense that will put major strain on the cpu. But off the music is key. most of the ones i have just go of the track time. but a few get signal from the mic. so i intend on running the rec out of the mixer (djm800 or 2000) to the line in on my MBP so the compo's can get good signal.

I have already downloaded every free one i could find. Both on this fourm and all the free ones i could get from ME. (i should note i have moved over to ME now, mainly because i can put the ME windows on a second display and i have a second person taking care of all video mixing) out of the 150 i downloaded already I only have about 30 one that work well with ME & actually do something that looks cool.
Code:E 6:08 PM - 20 October, 2011
Forgot about one more i really want. Back when i used VDJ I liked to use the video efx that showed in a box in the conner of the screen the artist and track title. I try to educate my crowds some nights on new tracks, so i like to display the track name on screen. just something like what much music or mtv puts on the screen to show track and artist name. though i do want it on for the whole track. and it would be nice if i switched tracks that it grabs the name on the next song and show that one too until i turn off that effect. On the ME forum they said it was possible up untill v1.9.2 but after v 2.0 serato changed something and it stopped working. :( its not gabbing the file name right anymore. maybe it could grab the file name from the history or something ????? im not sure on how to program the quartz files yet so im not sure on how it could be possible. But thats is one quartz i would really like to have. :)