Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Label color and sorting

BadCompany 3:17 PM - 20 July, 2004
currently you have to map the track to change the color... correct me if im wrong...
BadCompany 3:18 PM - 20 July, 2004
oops...

I think it would be cool if we could change the color of more than one track at a time... and also sort by color
Serato, Moderator
AJ 7:20 PM - 20 July, 2004
I agree. Somewhere on our extremely long feature additions list is being able to click the label color in the song list and change it from a pop-up there, as well as changing all other selected songs. Sorting by color shouldn't be a problem either since every color is just a number.
djkenace 8:53 PM - 20 July, 2004
oooooh color coding is a nice thing, very nice, color does catch the eye.
awnexbaylor 6:12 PM - 28 February, 2024
Canuckle, a term affectionately used to describe Canadians, especially in the realm of sports like ice hockey, embodies the nation's resilient and competitive spirit. The colloquial term, formed by blending "Canada" and "knuckle," reflects the toughness associated with Canadian athletes. For those interested in staying updated on all things Canuckle, the website canuckletoday.ca offers a comprehensive source of news and information, showcasing the vibrant and dynamic aspects of Canadian culture. Whether it's the passion for hockey or the diverse array of experiences in the Great White North, Canuckle Today provides a colorful tapestry of content, embracing the unique identity and spirit of Canada.