Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

HELP

DJ WenJay 12:27 PM - 28 December, 2006
I download 1.6.3 ...when i bring a song (wl.mp3 file) into my SSL ..it plays for a second then freezes never had this problem and all my other tracks plays is there some type of setting I need to do ..because I am digging your site and loving it ...I just want it to work right ..thank you!!!!
CarbonDJ 12:36 PM - 28 December, 2006
I am having the same issue with the GUI freezing. I did not experience any audio dropouts however. Also, I downloaded about 8 or so tracks but they are playing inside SSL in lo-fi. Do I need to have the tracks downloaded into a specific folder??
CarbonDJ 12:38 PM - 28 December, 2006
And yes...I am using 1.6.3 Beta just in case that were suggested as a solution in reference to the low sound quality. Thank you in advance for any pointers!!
DJ WenJay 1:10 PM - 28 December, 2006
Update ...!!!

Maybe it is certain files u have ..like that Nas song "Can Forget" that one froze up my pc ...now i just downloaded Tupac "Pac's Life" and it is playing lovely .....let me know what to do in the future
Serato, Support
Matt G 1:16 PM - 28 December, 2006
CarbonDJ, update to the release version of 1.6.3 and see if that fixes it.
CarbonDJ 1:46 PM - 28 December, 2006
Problem solved Matt, sorry to bother you!! I should have checked that first. What a way for Serato to bring in the New Year!! Thanks a ton :)
DJ WenJay 9:31 PM - 28 December, 2006
is there two different versions of the 1.6.3 is there a release and a beta version???????
CarbonDJ 10:15 PM - 28 December, 2006
Quote:
is there two different versions of the 1.6.3 is there a release and a beta version???????

There was a beta version of 1.6.3 released about a month or so ago and they have just recently released the official 1.6.3 version so if your songs are playing in lo-fi in Serato (as Matt stated above) it is more than likely because you haven't updated to the newest version.