Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Date Added

Supagee 4:40 AM - 28 December, 2006
i would suggest that as a track gets added to the site that there is a space for DATE ADDED. I like to know when something came out.
Talrinys 4:42 AM - 28 December, 2006
Yeah, and when more advanced filtering comes out, let us order by this, very useful :)
Serato, Support
Matt G 4:50 AM - 28 December, 2006
Agreed. You can find the release date on the individual release pages (click the 'i' icon to the left of the release title), but it would be nice to be able to see it on the downloads page too.
Supagee 4:55 AM - 28 December, 2006
yes!

I like that. I would also like to see it broken down in sections like house, hiphop and so on. You could also have a column that indicates where the house track is trance , electro , techno and so on as there is stuff i know i would not download as i don't play certian sub genre's.

This would save on bandwidth and log in time.
Talrinys 4:58 AM - 28 December, 2006
That's gonna be made i believe, but yeah, as the pool grows it will quickly get too hard to find without some nice filtering. I love the design with it right now, just pulls up your search results quickly and nicely, very cool.
Supagee 5:00 AM - 28 December, 2006
would even be nice to have an indicator as to what tracks you have grabbed already.
Talrinys 5:00 AM - 28 December, 2006
Yeah, just for the people out there who wasted money on a way too big harddrive, and want to fill it up(that's me) :P
Supagee 5:01 AM - 28 December, 2006
ya i have two western digital 500 gig drives plus what i have in my home comp
Talrinys 5:04 AM - 28 December, 2006
Just ordered a Seagate 500 gig drive, replacing my 300 gig which will be put in an external case, and i have a backup drive on order. I have about 100 gigs music already, all high quality legal mp3s, gotta love the internet, record pools and djdownload + beatport.com, all i'll ever need :)
Supagee 5:06 AM - 28 December, 2006
I also think adding a 5 star rating for ppl would be good as then you can see what the over all idea of the track would be.
Talrinys 5:13 AM - 28 December, 2006
This might use too much bandwidth or be downright useless, but maybe a comments feature on each track? :)
Serato, Forum Moderator
Sam 5:46 AM - 28 December, 2006
all this coming, and more ;)
Supagee 11:52 AM - 28 December, 2006
need a canada rep perhaps????