DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Technics headphones...broke!!!

Shifty1 5:44 AM - 22 March, 2010
i had just been telling my roommate how my tech. 1200 cans were great when what do you know...i lose the right side...so i took em apart and imma re-wire those suckers...hows that for irony...
ninos 6:26 AM - 22 March, 2010
irony is a bitch, isint it? lol
djbanno 10:59 AM - 22 March, 2010
with a bit of luck you can get parts to repair them yourself. good luck.
Joee 2:04 PM - 22 March, 2010
i got tiered of spending $100+ for headphones found these & there not to bad

www.rainbowguitars.com
Shifty1 6:25 PM - 22 March, 2010
the wires are tiny in these things...hope i can solder these hookers back together...
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:05 PM - 22 March, 2010
Quote:
solder these hookers back together...

kinky shit
Djaward 7:14 PM - 22 March, 2010
DO THIS..

Go to a store where they have em in stock at the store. Pay for them cash. Hold on to the box and receipt for about 2 weeks. When those 2 weeks have passed, go back to the store and return the used ones. Tell them they broke on you. And if they ask would you like another pair, SAY HELLL NAHHH THEM JOINTS ARE WACK... Now you got a new pair of headphones..
DJ Guayo 7:16 PM - 22 March, 2010
Quote:
DO THIS..

Go to a store where they have em in stock at the store. Pay for them cash. Hold on to the box and receipt for about 2 weeks. When those 2 weeks have passed, go back to the store and return the used ones. Tell them they broke on you. And if they ask would you like another pair, SAY HELLL NAHHH THEM JOINTS ARE WACK... Now you got a new pair of headphones..

the philly fake out... or houdini... lol
PVK01 7:46 PM - 22 March, 2010
another one bites the dust.... My sony's still going strong :-P
Joee 7:54 PM - 22 March, 2010
Quote:
another one bites the dust.... My sony's still going strong :-P

man i hope you don't mean MDRV700, i had so many of theme break on me!!!

i'm sticking with these i think the days of me buying $100/$200 headphones are over
eshop.macsales.com
Shifty1 8:14 PM - 22 March, 2010
LOL...I thought about it...i think i can fix them...