DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJ Clothing

twinsouls 6:32 PM - 11 November, 2006
Does anyone sport clothes representing DJing or Music in general?

I was looking for some DJ shirts and found this.What do you think?
www.amazon.com
twinsouls 6:37 PM - 11 November, 2006
sixxx 6:52 PM - 11 November, 2006
I make my own...

T-shirt with the four elements of hip hop.

Necklace with a Technics headshell.
sixxx 6:52 PM - 11 November, 2006
sixxx 6:53 PM - 11 November, 2006
bigger picture: monitotm.2illegalaliens.com
Dj K.Smith 7:01 PM - 11 November, 2006
Damn that guy's funny looking... Like a little monkey.... lol

When are you gonna pm me some discount codes for those high priced shirts? lol Monito
sixxx 7:05 PM - 11 November, 2006
at checkout use the following code

FUPAYME

lol
sixxx 7:06 PM - 11 November, 2006
On a serious note, I'm actually looking for a place to print them that's a lot cheaper than that site. The only reason why it's more expensive there is because you can order a minimum of 1 shirt.
RICHY RICH 7:26 PM - 11 November, 2006
Where are you located?
Dj K.Smith 8:10 PM - 11 November, 2006
Quote:

FUPAYME

lol

After I already used:
OKDEPORTME

LOL
sixxx 9:47 PM - 11 November, 2006
Quote:
Quote:

FUPAYME

lol

After I already used:
OKDEPORTME

LOL

hahahaha!

You probably didn't get the discount cause you put:

MEXICANT

instead of MEXICAN

:P
iMacql8 5:18 AM - 24 November, 2006
Hey sixx were did you get your technics headshell necklace from???
sixxx 8:56 AM - 24 November, 2006
Quote:
Hey sixx were did you get your technics headshell necklace from???

I made it myself.
sixxx 8:57 AM - 24 November, 2006
Quote:
Where are you located?

Me? Central Cali.
iMacql8 1:47 PM - 24 November, 2006
Do you know of any where that you can order it or sumfin???
sixxx 7:44 PM - 24 November, 2006
Quote:
Do you know of any where that you can order it or sumfin???

Well, I've seen a few so-called headshell necklaces but the problem (for me) is that they don't use genuine Technics headshells for obvious reasons. So, they created these generic headshells which they can gold-plate, platinum-plate, etc. I don't know if that's the right terminology, but you get what I mean.
iMacql8 5:04 PM - 25 November, 2006
ahhh ic...... Do you know the website ... that sounds sumwut interesting
geeunot 5:45 PM - 25 November, 2006
Quote:
Does anyone sport clothes representing DJing or Music in general?

I was looking for some DJ shirts and found this.What do you think?
www.amazon.com

looks kool!
djholla 8:58 PM - 25 November, 2006
Here's My Band, clothing and fashion for DJ's - being launched as we speak. Some T examples...

www.hollabackentertainment.com
GoodVibez 12:39 AM - 26 November, 2006
Quote:
Here's My Band, clothing and fashion for DJ's - being launched as we speak. Some T examples...

www.hollabackentertainment.com

I like 2 of them let me know when they are ready. (XXL)
djskeetz 11:01 AM - 26 November, 2006
AmphetaMarinE 11:06 AM - 26 November, 2006

Bro... that is the DOPEST shirt!!!
djskeetz 12:06 PM - 26 November, 2006
thanks man. i love this tee.
AmphetaMarinE 12:53 PM - 26 November, 2006
I cant find that one ANYWHERE hay... only the kid on the 12's :(
GoodVibez 4:29 PM - 26 November, 2006

that is fresh
sixxx 6:22 PM - 26 November, 2006
Oh shiiiit. That t-shirt is bomb!
sixxx 6:24 PM - 26 November, 2006
Btw, I remember the first time my niece saw me playing on turntables. She called vinyl "the big black CD's".

I smile when I think of that. That was about 10 years ago.
twinsouls 11:53 PM - 26 November, 2006
concorde_pilot 1:34 PM - 27 November, 2006
yeah i have this one:
www.amazon.com
looks awesome...
and i got this one: us.st11.yimg.com
also nice
Dustin Fields 5:04 PM - 27 November, 2006
Check out www.transitclothing.com

Really hot designs, in fact the owner is a drum and bass DJ colleague of mine...

Dustin Fields
Ortofon USA
DJ Upperkuts 12:56 AM - 11 December, 2006
Mixwell been supporting DJS for years.
dazedrec 5:09 AM - 11 December, 2006
WEARIBIZA.COM specializes in clothing for HOUSE and TRANCE fans. They are out of Boston.
DJ d.range 6:06 AM - 11 December, 2006
i had a turntable beltbuckle, i wore out one night and i was grindin with a thick chick,when i got home the tonearms & records wre missing---make sure its made well!!
wakka 7:32 AM - 11 December, 2006
I would buy a t-shirt that has an ill design, and happens to be about DJing. But otherwise, I can't understand why people would pay 20 bucks for a black shirt that just says Technics. They should be paying YOU.
DJ Stuart (AR) 7:58 AM - 11 December, 2006
The only DJ related T shirt that i have reads "I take no requests".

www.djstuart.com.ar
DJ GaFFle 8:02 AM - 11 December, 2006
Quote:
I cant find that one ANYWHERE hay... only the kid on the 12's :(

Lots of them in Atlanta. Lenox Mall at a store called Urban Outfitters or at another store called MetroPark.
DJ d.range 8:05 AM - 11 December, 2006
store.dmcworld.com

the marvel ones are hot, if you're into that
Mr. Wright 6:22 AM - 12 December, 2006
www.amazon.com I got this one, love it. Girls always "rub" the records cause they actually spin. Yeah this belt buckle ahs more then payed for itself thats for sure.
DJ d.range 6:25 AM - 12 December, 2006
^^^^^thats the one i have/had in black^^^^^^^
there's a t-shirt out there that i like "DJ's don't share needles"
xxtee78xx 7:00 AM - 12 December, 2006
Revolutionary 4:12 PM - 12 December, 2006
Some nice clothes here!
twinsouls 8:43 PM - 8 April, 2007
What you guys think about this?
www1.macys.com
Dj Ryme 9:33 PM - 8 April, 2007
Quote:
www1.macys.com

That shits just plain ugly man.
ralph 9:49 PM - 8 April, 2007
i had a technics one that said "fuck off i'm mixing" on the back. It shrunk tho...actually i got fat. Still a dope shirt tho.
twinsouls 11:15 PM - 8 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
www1.macys.com

That shits just plain ugly man.

Yeah the color is def nasty but I guess I liked the idea of all the gear on it.I once got a shirt that said "I Love(Heart) this shit" and it had music gear underneath but I never wore it cause I couldnt bring myself to wearing something with hearts on it.
djmixxtress 12:57 AM - 2 March, 2011
Hello,

I designed a needle headshell necklace (Please check out the youtube video)
I'll have a shop up soon but for now I'm taking pre-orders.
$20.00 + Shipping

Watchwww.youtube.com

Thanks!
Laz219 12:59 AM - 2 March, 2011
Don't know if it's been said before but Ubiquity make some good stuff.
jonathancc 6:31 AM - 26 July, 2011
While the topic is relevant, Dbmlabs does dj clothing as well. www.dbmlabs.com
b.brains 7:09 AM - 26 July, 2011
Quote:
While the topic is relevant, Dbmlabs does dj clothing as well. www.dbmlabs.com

Best link so far
Naf 7:35 AM - 26 July, 2011
RIP mixwell
Zero Day 3:21 AM - 12 September, 2011
Any other good sites to buy clothes online?
O.B.1 4:22 AM - 12 September, 2011
Quote:
RIP mixwell

lol
I almost bought one of those Tascam CD scratcher turntable devices, but then SSL came out!
Air Jordan 8:43 PM - 24 September, 2011
The trick is to pick a DJ name that comes with apparel ;)
O.B.1 10:30 PM - 24 September, 2011
very original...
djkermit 1:42 AM - 26 September, 2011
Fine Life Clothing

Turntable Tee
finelifeclothing.com
Superstar DJ Tee
finelifeclothing.com
D Jay Cee 4:48 AM - 7 March, 2017
too many of the items i see online look like they were meant for douchebag DJs.
i will just get a few nice shirts with my DJ logo that i only use for gigs. tax write-off then
jefparker 5:13 PM - 25 April, 2020
Well, I saw a few so-called headshell necklaces and buy a quality leather jacket here: (lilpeepmerch.net), but it's (for me) a concern that for obvious reasons they don't use real Technics headshells. Therefore, they developed the standardized headshells that can be plated with gold, platinum, etc. If that is the best word, I don't know, but you're seeing what I mean.
prestonjones 3:02 PM - 4 November, 2020
Indeed, I saw a couple supposed headshell neckbands and purchase a quality denim jacket here: (blackbearmerch.net), however it's (for me) a worry that for evident reasons they don't utilize genuine Technics headshells. Accordingly, they built up the normalized headshells that can be plated with gold, platinum, and so on On the off chance that that is the best word, I don't have the foggiest idea, however you're seeing what I mean.
DJ Quartz 7:58 PM - 4 November, 2020
Going to check some of these out....

I would like to get some product distributed in Canada.
DJ Quartz 4:29 PM - 6 November, 2020
I've been trying to find Mixwell shirts for the longest time...
DJ Quartz 1:50 PM - 8 November, 2020
Looks like it's possible to get Mixwell shirts!

www.mixunit.com
juanleo 2:04 AM - 7 December, 2020
Well you should definitely try to see some good dj shirts here (juicewrldmerchandise.net). They have some good collections especially the rapper Juice wrld.
Philip Morris 10:49 AM - 8 December, 2020
Well, you should attempt to see some great dj shirts here (nfmerch.net). They have some great assortments particularly the rapper NF.
frankjoseph 3:47 PM - 8 December, 2020
Very amazing and original. I will share.
thecityvetclinic.com
metheubell 4:26 PM - 8 December, 2020
Well you should definitely try to see some good dj shirts here (vikingclothing.net).
verondiaz 5:20 AM - 12 January, 2021
Well try some good shirts from macmillermerch.net
Nigel Paul 3:18 PM - 19 March, 2021
All things considered, I saw a couple of purported headshell neckbands and purchase a quality cowhide coat here: <a href="nbayoungboymerch.net(nbyoungboymerch.net)</a>, however, it's (for me) a worry that for clear reasons they don't utilize genuine Technics headshells. Along these lines, they built up the normalized headshells that can be plated with gold, platinum, and so on In the event that that is the best word, I don't have a clue, however, you're seeing what I mean.
Nigel Paul 3:19 PM - 19 March, 2021
All things considered, I saw a couple of purported headshell neckbands and purchase a quality cowhide coat here: <a href="nbayoungboymerch.net(nbyoungboymerch.net)</a>, however, it's (for me) a worry that for clear reasons they don't utilize genuine Technics headshells. Along these lines, they built up the normalized headshells that can be plated with gold, platinum, and so on In the event that that is the best word, I don't have a clue, however, you're seeing what I mean.
DJ Quartz 3:57 PM - 19 March, 2021
Checked this brand, I thought it was fitting, lol

insomniacshop.com
leonneal 6:53 PM - 8 September, 2021
You can buy some great sustainable leather wallets and pouches to enhance your look on www.parkerclay.com
lenser 8:45 PM - 21 April, 2022
I have been working as a DJ in a club for a long time and I know where to buy the brightest clothes for such events. Once my colleague advised me to call Beklina phone number at www.pissedconsumer.com and ask them for advice. Then they called me back quite quickly and connected a consultant who spoke in detail about how to choose the right wardrobe items for various events and helped me put together some successful looks.
hugoxavier684 3:38 PM - 11 June, 2022
This is a global cleaning in which 80% of things are gone from my life forever. Everything that weighs in the closet and is not dressed immediately and is excluded.

I can give these things to my mother, girlfriend, take them to the country or just burn them, but something new always comes in their place.

Although there are some clothes that I have been wearing for years and cannot say goodbye to them.

www.dandspartytents.com
DMPK 10:06 PM - 16 October, 2023
Yes, there are many people who wear sports clothes representing DJing or music in general. It's not uncommon to find clothing items, including t-shirts, hoodies, and caps, with DJ-themed or music-related designs. These clothes are popular among music enthusiasts, DJs, and fans of specific music genres.

As for the DJ shirts you found, it can be a great way to express your passion for DJing and music. The design and style of such shirts can vary widely, so you can choose one that resonates with your personal taste and preferences. Whether it features iconic DJ equipment, music notes, or references to famous DJs, these shirts allow you to showcase your love for the art of DJing.

Before making a purchase, consider factors like the shirt's quality, comfort, and the design that appeals to you the most. Additionally, check for customer reviews and ratings to ensure you're getting a high-quality product.

digitalmarketing.pk
DMPK 10:08 PM - 16 October, 2023
Yes, many people wear sport clothes representing DJing or music in general. Apparel featuring DJ-themed designs, music-related logos, or references to specific artists and genres is popular among music enthusiasts and those who want to showcase their passion for music.

As for DJ shirts, they can be a fun and stylish way to express your love for DJing and music. They often feature turntables, headphones, mixers, or musical notes in their designs, and they come in various colors and styles. Whether you're a DJ yourself or simply a music lover, wearing such clothing can be a great conversation starter and a way to connect with others who share your interests.

When choosing DJ shirts or any music-themed clothing, it's essential to consider your personal style and preferences. Whether it's a classic vinyl-inspired design or a modern, minimalist look, there are plenty of options to choose from. Just make sure the shirt reflects your passion for music, and you'll likely find it a great addition to your wardrobe.

talentkeepers.com
DMPK 10:09 PM - 16 October, 2023
Yes, many people wear sport clothes or casual attire representing their interests in DJing or music in general. It's not uncommon to find t-shirts, hoodies, or other clothing items with DJ-related graphics, music-themed slogans, or references to specific DJs or music genres. These clothing items are a way for music enthusiasts to express their passion and identity, and they are quite popular among DJing and music fans.

If you're looking for DJ shirts or clothing related to music, it's a great way to show your love for the art form and connect with like-minded individuals. The design and style of such clothing can vary widely, so you can find something that suits your personal taste and reflects your musical interests.

When considering a specific DJ shirt or piece of clothing, make sure it aligns with your personal style and preferences. Whether it features a famous DJ's logo or a clever music-related design, it's an opportunity to showcase your enthusiasm for the world of DJing and music.

Ultimately, it's a fun and fashionable way to celebrate your passion for DJing and music, and it can be a great conversation starter with fellow music enthusiasts.

stxsoftware.com
93marketing 7:39 PM - 29 January, 2024
Checked this 93marketing.pk
93marketing 7:40 PM - 29 January, 2024
Checked out this 93marketing.pk
RAQ Designs 8:44 AM - 25 March, 2024
DJ clothing, while not strictly necessary for the art of DJing, can play a significant role in the overall performance and presentation of a DJ. Here are some reasons why DJ clothing can be important.

Brand Image and Identity: Establishes a recognizable persona.
Stage Presence: Enhances performance and connection with the audience.
Professionalism: Demonstrates respect for the venue and audience.
Marketing and Promotion: Merchandise increases brand visibility and loyalty.
Comfort and Functionality: Essential for long hours of performance.
Inspiration and Creativity: Allows for self-expression and artistic exploration.

RAQ Designs helps businesses leverage online channels and tactics to promote their products, services, or brands. RAQS has a range of services, such as social media marketing (SMM), content marketing, pitch deck designing, UI UX services, email marketing, branding and more. We work closely with clients to develop and execute customized digital marketing strategies to achieve specific business goals, such as increasing website traffic, generating leads, or driving sales.
<a href="raqdesigns.co Designs</a>
RAQ Designs 8:51 AM - 25 March, 2024
DJ clothing, while not strictly necessary for the art of DJing, can play a significant role in the overall performance and presentation of a DJ. Here are some reasons why DJ clothing can be important.

Brand Image and Identity: Establishes a recognizable persona.
Stage Presence: Enhances performance and connection with the audience.
Professionalism: Demonstrates respect for the venue and audience.
Marketing and Promotion: Merchandise increases brand visibility and loyalty.
Comfort and Functionality: Essential for long hours of performance.
Inspiration and Creativity: Allows for self-expression and artistic exploration.

RAQ Designs helps businesses leverage online channels and tactics to promote their products, services, or brands. RAQS has a range of services, such as social media marketing (SMM), content marketing, pitch deck designing, UI UX services, email marketing, branding and more. We work closely with clients to develop and execute customized digital marketing strategies to achieve specific business goals, such as increasing website traffic, generating leads, or driving sales.
raqdesigns.co