DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

My 2.0 Beta tester friend said...

DJ Koeul Benny 11:05 PM - 1 February, 2010
I have this friend who told me there are some bad crashes that can occur with
the bridge ,but Serto is working Night and day to get this stable enough for public Beta

does anyone have anymore info to add?

just trying to get a progress report on 2.0 being available to the rest of us if anyone has
anything to add.

That would be greatly appreciated for the rest of us
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:08 PM - 1 February, 2010
are you a majority stockholder ot perhaps on the board of directors?? What makes you important enough to require a status report??
DJ TOGTFO 11:12 PM - 1 February, 2010
Hey Bezzle... stfu
DJ Koeul Benny 11:13 PM - 1 February, 2010
Dam Bezzle killin me son Im a consumer that should make me important enough
or don't you believe in the old saying the customer is always right???
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:14 PM - 1 February, 2010
TOGTFO do i ever come to your job and complain about the off key trainwrecks? Nope so hop up off mah nutz and let me do my thang
the_black_one 11:16 PM - 1 February, 2010
oh boy....... let me get the pop corn ready.
DJBIGWIZ 11:16 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
Hey Bezzle... stfu

The first rule of Beta Tester Club is you don't talk about Beta Tester Club!

I don't think it's Bezzle who needs to STFU
DJS/R 11:16 PM - 1 February, 2010
Bezzle Beef on the forums 9.0(beta)
Wazo 11:17 PM - 1 February, 2010
both of you shut it!!!!
the_black_one 11:17 PM - 1 February, 2010
i have a friend that has a cousin who's next door neighbor's sister's husband's son has the beta and he told me that.....................
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:18 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:

i just dont see how a progress report helps anyone even a very loyal customer, their obviously working to fix some bugs and apparently their important enough bugs that they are keeping it in private beta till they get addressed, troubleshooting crossplatform code an easy thing or an exact science and im glad their making sure the public beta wont mess all my stuff up...you said it yourself their working night and day to fix the errors and when its useable trust me theyll be sure to let everyone know it wont slip through the cracks......personally at least i dont care if their working on 1 or a million bugs or if it will be done this week or next year since none of that info gets it in my hands ANY sooner
DJ Koeul Benny 11:19 PM - 1 February, 2010
aw man bigWIz pullin out tha stops Kid hope this leads to something

Yo Im just Putting it out there I dont know ISH about the beta testers. K

but I was hoping someone could be very Vague and drop a clue like it's gettin there bro works pretty well for my beta tester friend
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:20 PM - 1 February, 2010
its gettin there

/thread
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:21 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:

works pretty well for my beta tester friend

ummm
dj hes 11:21 PM - 1 February, 2010
Watchwww.youtube.com

I donno but this chic is pretty good looking to be reppin SSL 2.0! and it sounds like she wasy "4 Dicks mode..." at 3:30 mins lol
DJ Koeul Benny 11:22 PM - 1 February, 2010
Point conceded Bezzle Just dont let those dogs off the Chain Son

LOL
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:23 PM - 1 February, 2010
sall good!
Wazo 11:25 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

i just dont see how a progress report helps anyone even a very loyal customer, THEIR obviously working to fix some bugs and apparently their important enough bugs that they are keeping it in private beta till they get addressed, troubleshooting crossplatform code an easy thing or an exact science and im glad their making sure the public beta wont mess all my stuff up...you said it yourself their working night and day to fix the errors and when its useable trust me theyll be sure to let everyone know it wont slip through the cracks......personally at least i dont care if their working on 1 or a million bugs or if it will be done this week or next year since none of that info gets it in my hands ANY sooner

come on man, its THEY'RE not their. geez. thought you were clever and all.
DJ Koeul Benny 11:25 PM - 1 February, 2010
Damn The security is TIGHT On this B*TCH

hahahaha
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:26 PM - 1 February, 2010
thats how we spell it in the souf
DJBIGWIZ 11:26 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
aw man bigWIz pullin out tha stops Kid hope this leads to something

but I was hoping someone could be very Vague and drop a clue like it's gettin there bro works pretty well for my beta tester friend

I aint gettin on you... cause like you said,
Quote:
I dont know ISH about the beta testers.
But your boy needs to learn how to kep his mouth shut... he should know better.
Wazo 11:30 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
thats how we spell it in the souf

lol.... :-)
DJ TOGTFO 11:31 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
TOGTFO do i ever come to your job and complain about the off key trainwrecks? Nope so hop up off mah nutz and let me do my thang

off-key trinwrecks? I dont think so. I've listened to your last mix. Now thats a debacle.
ZESH! 11:31 PM - 1 February, 2010
-----> Gets his 3D Glasses ~[_]-[_]~ and Reese's Pieces
DJ Koeul Benny 11:31 PM - 1 February, 2010
I try be Clever Kid theres just a disconnect here they announce the 14th and now
it's Feb ?? Let's be real no one on here can't say they dont wanna F*ck with this
it's just Tooo ILL .

willing to wait but come on Son

Pyle on if Yall want but I'm saying a Mod or someone should Unclam and Be Like
ran into a snag and it'll be a lil longer than we thought at first

That's all
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:32 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

off-key trinwrecks? I dont think so. I've listened to your last mix. Now thats a debacle.

how did you pull that off i havent ever posted one ?
Wazo 11:33 PM - 1 February, 2010
cause you scuuurreeeddd
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:33 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
I try be Clever Kid theres just a disconnect here they announce the 14th and now
it's Feb ?? Let's be real no one on here can't say they dont wanna F*ck with this
it's just Tooo ILL .

willing to wait but come on Son

Pyle on if Yall want but I'm saying a Mod or someone should Unclam and Be Like
ran into a snag and it'll be a lil longer than we thought at first

That's all

when did they announce the 14th would be the release date?? And the mods HAVE stated that, its implied when they say , itll be out when its ready, that it may not be ready yet
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:35 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
cause you scuuurreeeddd

you got me there, you heard it here folks the boreds self proclaimed worst DJ is scared to post a mix because........hmmm....well id lose respect? no thats not it im not respected here...cause people wont value my opinions anymore? nope that cant be it either theres an entire do you think DJ MBeezles annoying thread...

WAZO what am i scared of again?
DJ Koeul Benny 11:37 PM - 1 February, 2010
K Bezzle When you wipe that C*m off your chin Go Head an say something Kid

But till you stop Falling for Dj's reverse Phycology and grow sum Nuts you should

stop acting Like a Hurt Female

K Smooches
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:38 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
K Bezzle When you wipe that C*m off your chin Go Head an say something Kid

But till you stop Falling for Dj's reverse Phycology and grow sum Nuts you should

stop acting Like a Hurt Female

K Smooches

lol whos acting liek a hurt female your the one up in here whining, and what reverse psych did i fall for again??
the_black_one 11:38 PM - 1 February, 2010
finishes pop corn....... moves on to milk duds !!!
dj hes 11:44 PM - 1 February, 2010
Isnt there another forum for this noise?
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:45 PM - 1 February, 2010
that would be AWSOME if there was....this forum should have an official battle section, one sanctioned by searto lol
DJ Koeul Benny 11:48 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
that would be AWSOME if there was....this forum should have an official battle section, one sanctioned by searto lol

how bout WIZ

the first rule of beta tester club is you DONT talk about Beta tester Club

HAHHAAHA
Wazo 11:51 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
cause you scuuurreeeddd

you got me there, you heard it here folks the boreds self proclaimed worst DJ is scared to post a mix because........hmmm....well id lose respect? no thats not it im not respected here...cause people wont value my opinions anymore? nope that cant be it either theres an entire do you think DJ MBeezles annoying thread...

WAZO what am i scared of again?

come on, its BOARD'S. not boreds. that was the last one.
DJ Koeul Benny 11:53 PM - 1 February, 2010
M.Bezzle Says
Quote:
i think i had a headliner use reverse psychology on my one time, i was in the VIP with the resident BSin and dude came in and i approached him as he was settin up (he was playin in VIP and it was a seperate room that hadnt opened) and i told him hey im a DJ and i play TONS of your tracks you make great remixs and edits mad props....dude looks up at me and without knowing me from a hole in the wall he says, thats awsome you wanna open for me tonight theres plenty of time and its gonna be a great show!!...i was kinda taken back like nah its cool just wanted to give you props...i think he used a DJ mind trick on me

www.scratchlive.net

Say WHat now ?
Like I said HURT FEMALE . Shouldn't be so Protective Bout this I was Just trying
to milk un update from tha Ppl in Charge Kid Be Smart
DJBIGWIZ 12:00 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
finishes pop corn....... moves on to milk duds !!!

hahaha
DJBIGWIZ 12:01 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

how bout WIZ

the first rule of beta tester club is you DONT talk about Beta tester Club

HAHHAAHA

=)
ninos 12:31 AM - 2 February, 2010
fuck OMG. you guys stop acting like bitches. honestly. mods should lock this thread, and then make a thread saying that anyone who makes another thread about 2.0 should get banned. honestly. this shit needs to stop. the serato team is trying their best to get this rite. it may take some time but who gives a shit. we all know that serato is one hell of a product, so they are living up to their word and makeing 2.0 as best as it can. so stop bitching and just wait. like damn.
Wazo 12:33 AM - 2 February, 2010
so do you know whats up???............ hahah come on i agree with you Ninos. it should end, thus my no more Sl2.0 thread
Maskrider 12:41 AM - 2 February, 2010
Whenever the number 2 comes out in the thread should be deleted.
Wazo 12:48 AM - 2 February, 2010
ok i promise i wont say 2.0 again.
DJ Koeul Benny 12:50 AM - 2 February, 2010
WoW it's really a surprise to me How attacked I have been for this I thought
everyone would naturally like to know whats going on with a product everyone enjoys
and loves to Use and if a Mod gets a Hold of this They SHOULD LOCK THE THREAD
Please
Because This is Pointless to just attack each other and be so Ugly when
I was clearly tryin to be vague to a attract a lil attention to the fact that we have
been sorta left in the dark on this one is ridiculous

I am a registered Serato and Ableton Live user so sure maybe I might be a lil

more anxious than the rest of you because to me this spells a great deal
of change and improvement in the Way I Produce Chopping samples for example
will be more hands on for me and effects processing will change for me because
as I understand there is a few onboard effects with SL2 now I could use that
without have to stack another device on my clip in ableton

so for everyone I'm really sorry I have Upset so many of you but 2 me this doesn't
seem like a topic that should be so TABU that we shouldn't be able to disscuss in
the forum
ninos 1:07 AM - 2 February, 2010
next time use the search button.
VJ Justin Allen 1:17 AM - 2 February, 2010
Next time just pick 10 beta testers and let them take 6 months to do their job. Maybe there won't be so many issues like this.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 1:18 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
mods should lock this thread, and then make a thread saying that anyone who makes another thread about 2.0 should get banned

No thanks.

If you guys want to use your time to indulge in idle speculation and the hassling of people who indulge in idle speculation then go ahead. But please don't expect me to do the same - I have better uses for my time.

Here's a suggestion: if you think someone has posted something of no value don't contradict yourself by responding to their comments.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:18 AM - 2 February, 2010
fuck a search button theres about 6 threads with damn near the same title on the 1st page
DJ-SHUFFLE 1:25 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
mods should lock this thread, and then make a thread saying that anyone who makes another thread about 2.0 should get banned

No thanks.

If you guys want to use your time to indulge in idle speculation and the hassling of people who indulge in idle speculation then go ahead. But please don't expect me to do the same - I have better uses for my time.

Here's a suggestion: if you think someone has posted something of no value don't contradict yourself by responding to their comments.

+1
djcrap 1:37 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
fuck OMG. you guys stop acting like bitches. honestly. mods should lock this thread, and then make a thread saying that anyone who makes another thread about 2.0 should get banned. honestly. this shit needs to stop. the serato team is trying their best to get this rite. it may take some time but who gives a shit. we all know that serato is one hell of a product, so they are living up to their word and makeing 2.0 as best as it can. so stop bitching and just wait. like damn.

oh come on now, why would you wanna ruin the humor, comedy and drama in these threads! they are the only things am looking forward to reading and laughing out loud in the office during my breaks....lol.

note they make a boring day at the office go faster..lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:44 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

oh come on now, why would you wanna ruin the humor, comedy and drama in these threads! they are the only things am looking forward to reading and laughing out loud in the office during my breaks....lol.

note they make a boring day at the office go faster..lol

+ 1
DJ Koeul Benny 2:46 AM - 2 February, 2010
@Chris D

Ok I started the thread I'm saying it's not worth it I had an idea where the disscussion may go I say Ok, I was wrong. It was Ment to be fun but because the amount of Flamers
and instant reactionarys we have turned a topic that couldv'e been a forum for more info
on 2.0 into a free for all MEOW Fest.

Occasionally people may make a mistake believing they may have something of worth
to contribute to the forums but for a Moderator to sit on thier High Horse
and say it is not worth their time to respond to the requests of thier consumers
is equivalent to a shop owner who Chases people from thier shop

Not good Business Modeling Chris but since its obvious That you have better things to do with your time maybe you should get back to the important tasks of writing comments like these

Chris D says,
www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

In all seriousness I greatly respect the work you do for everyone on these forums,
and in researching those few comments that I found where you allowed
yourself to be comical and personal with us on the forums. I found out
How much work you actually do for people with serious issues not
only that but policing the sight for copyright infrigners and Software Leakers.

but with that said I find it insulting that you think it's not worth your time to interact with us

Anyhow if this leads to a thread lock on the subject or maybe a return to original intent
wich means maybe you give up a lil info on 2.0 progress

I would greatly appreciate either

Thats all Thank you
djchrischip 3:11 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
i have a friend that has a cousin who's next door neighbor's sister's husband's son has the beta and he told me that.....................

THT WOULD ACTUALLY BE: a friend whose next door neighbor's sister's NEPHEW
djchrischip 3:12 AM - 2 February, 2010
just thought u should kno
djcrap 3:24 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
@Chris D

Ok I started the thread I'm saying it's not worth it I had an idea where the disscussion may go I say Ok, I was wrong. It was Ment to be fun but because the amount of Flamers
and instant reactionarys we have turned a topic that couldv'e been a forum for more info

Occasionally people may make a mistake believing they may have something of worth
and say it is not worth their time to respond to the requests of thier consumers

Not good Business Modeling Chris but since its obvious That you have better things to do with your time maybe you should get back to the important tasks of writing comments like these

Chris D says,
www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

In all seriousness I greatly respect the work you do for everyone on these forums,

but with that said I find it insulting that you think it's not worth your time to interact with us

Anyhow if this leads to a thread lock on the subject or maybe a return to original intent

Thats all Thank you

just curious what's the name of this friend of yours?
djcrap 3:25 AM - 2 February, 2010
^^^^ i mean the friend whom you saw the beta from.
kryptonitednb 3:32 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
@Chris D

Chris D says,
www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

Thats all Thank you

Yeah, you're right. He should interact with you about something . . .

THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN F'ING RELEASED YET.

Maybe he should start answering questions about 3.0 already too ;)
Serato, Support
ChrisD 3:37 AM - 2 February, 2010
DJ Koeul Benny,

You've misinterpreted my comments. They weren't even directed at you.

I quoted a piece of someone elses comment asking me to lock this thread. I replied saying that I have no interest in doing so, and that you're all welcome to speculate, surmise and hassle one another as much as you want, but I'm not going to use my time trying to shut such things down.

I also suggested that if you don't think a thread is of any value then the best thing to do is ignore it rather than expect me to lock it down.

None of this is directed at you and none of it should in any way be construed as a personal critique of your comments. I was, in fact, defending your right to start this thread in the first place.

If you think that you've started a thread of value then good for you. Like I said, I have no interest in trying to stop you or anyone else so long as the comments stay within the limits of what's acceptable here.
djdragon 6:13 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:

If you think that you've started a thread of value then good for you. Like I said, I have no interest in trying to stop you or anyone else so long as the comments stay within the limits of what's acceptable here.

You know this thread is missing?

A fork.

In the eye.

But in the mean time, here is my progress on 2.0 and a the demo shots.

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Koeul Benny 6:36 AM - 2 February, 2010
@ChrisD

Thank you for the reply I understand you weren't addressing my comments
But I was simply doing do diligence as being the author of this thread

Now addressing your New comments
said chris D
[quote

I take this as A co-sign on the topic So if anyone has some info as to the status
of 2.0 without violating your beta tester agreement

please post here in vague format IE: my beta tester friend said pretty stable for him
maybe soon for the rest of you

@everyone else who wants to know who my beta tester friend was Please
direct all requests and ?'s at My friend M-Bezzle since he is the Original Monkey
with the Proverbial SH*T Ball
Thanx to all hope to see something good come from all this
DjRespin 6:39 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

I donno but this chic is pretty good looking to be reppin SSL 2.0! and it sounds like she wasy "4 Dicks mode..." at 3:30 mins lol

How many... What Mixing?!?!?!
Henry GQ 6:41 AM - 2 February, 2010
guys... guys.. hey guys.. u needd to put pretzels in beef soup. it tastes soooo good.
the_black_one 6:42 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
guys... guys.. hey guys.. u needd to put pretzels in beef soup. it tastes soooo good.

pictures or it never happened!
Henry GQ 6:43 AM - 2 February, 2010
where can i upload with my blackberry >?
dj_penguin 6:44 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
So if anyone has some info as to the status

please post here in vague format IE: my beta tester friend said pretty stable for him

That would probably violate the beta testing agreement.
the_black_one 6:46 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
where can i upload with my blackberry >?

god question!!! anyone???
the_black_one 6:46 AM - 2 February, 2010
god = good
Audio1 6:48 AM - 2 February, 2010
Nice BBC FAILURE @SeratoHQ
Henry GQ 6:52 AM - 2 February, 2010
DJ TOGTFO 7:16 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Nice BBC FAILURE @SeratoHQ

lol, if we are talkin about the same thing Audio1, but there are some nice email addresses in the email lol
DJ Koeul Benny 8:17 AM - 2 February, 2010
twitter.com

FacePalm

here you go guys plenty of info just keep reading the tweets
djmel 8:55 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Bezzle... stfu

pleaseeee hammer dont hurt em!! :@)
Evil_banana 1:24 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:

Chris D says,
www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

Wow man, that's... just plain cold. You "greatly respect" somebody's work but you still go after him anyway, finding a couple of comical comments to prove that he takes his time to fool around, time not spent answering your request on a status report? Sorry, but I fail to see the respect in that.

And you found out that ChrisD does a lot of work to help us people, but at the same time you feel insulted because you think that he considers his time not worth to interact with "us"... while doing all that great work for us... Sounds again like you're trying to use someone's words against em just to have them try to prove you wrong and have them do what you want them to do.

"customer is always right"... tsssss... well, you're right up to the point that if they promised a functionality on a product you bought, they should deliver... but I doubt you bought SSL 2.0 and they did make promises on betas. Or am I mistaking?
Sorry, but from what I see, you claim customer is King but you act like the friggin' Emperor

You're also absolutely sure that this is "bad business modelling", which is strange because my impression is that everybody is completely hyped and overexcited about 2.0 which seems like good business modelling to me. Ok, several are slightly frustrated because of this excitement, but I don't see anybody jump ship to another product because 2.0 BETA is not out yet. People seem to be frustrated out of excitement, not anger with product issues... but that is my impression.
So I would like to ask you what your idea of a better and realistic business model would be? You seem to be sure of yourself so I suppose you must have experience and references of your work in marketing and related areas. I am eagerly awaiting your answer to learn more about good business models. Please, educate me(/us).
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:25 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
I take this as A co-sign on the topic So if anyone has some info as to the status

OK well do this your way

my beta tester friend said that telling me anything about the beta before it goes public even that he is a beta tester is a violation of the beta tester agreement, he says it will be in public beta WHEN ITS STABLE AND READY and he assures me that serato has not forgotten about 2.0 and their employees are not wandering around the courtward or playing checkers, they are taking the input and findings of the private beta testers and using that input to track down and fix any and all bugs so that the public beta will be as stable and efficient as they can make it so that nobody has any incredibly horrific expierences ie: losing a library of music of having their firmware fried.....he also tells me that once these issues are fixed (which there is no known date) that the beta will go public.....he also tipped me off that once the beta goes public searato will make it VERY clear that it is public, and let us know where to get it and how to use it. He thinks there will be a public beta area where not only can we all download it from a public link but also a place where we can post bugs and feedback for them to further refine the software
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:31 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
but for a Moderator to sit on thier High Horse

That you have better things to do with your time maybe you should get back to the important tasks of writing comments like these

Chris D says,
www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

www.scratchlive.net

I found where you allowed yourself to be comical and personal with us on the forums. I found out How much work you actually do for people with serious issues not

dont you kind of defeat your own points there, first you say he wont interact with us them you point out several great comments he made interacting with us then you tell him he does a great job then say you never here from him. Beefin with a mod aint a good mood, chris does a bang up job on here and hes acutually a really cool guy. I give him high regards for the way he handles things on these boards. ALot other boards ive been ono would have just locked erased or banned this thread from the start and not said anything about the new product. Seratos been VERY open with the whole thing, they really didnt HAVE to give everyone a preview at namm or release all the great information that we have got.

I also think you should prove your customer is always right approach, do me a favor and pop over to an apple website and get me official word on when the new macbook pros will be released (exact date) and let me know what specs and improvments theyll have
Maskrider 3:18 PM - 2 February, 2010
That's the reason that this guy will never be a Beta tester.
DJ Koeul Benny 4:06 PM - 2 February, 2010
@evil
I rule with Iron FIst Kid LOL
How do you like that ? hahhaha ha

@Bezzle
got to admit I Went in kid and I tryed to be as informed as Possible
and made some great points and even stepped all over you when you
initialy Flamed the post

@maskrider
I dont ever want to be a Beta tester I just dont have any wish to F Up my comp
Props to the guys doin the important work tho
I should preface that with when Public betas do come out I do upgrade ASAP
those have always been stable in my experience

and as for No one really pays for the software upgrades comment No
but we do end up upgrading equipment dont we ?

at this point I own 2 sl1 box and this year I plan on investing on a 68
and an sl3 and I think most of us if we haven't already upgrade are planning on
doing so in the future /

and also for the beta testers that do wish to post a vague update on thier work
CHRISD said as long as its within reason that it doesn't violate terms you could use this forum to say ... yeah Kid my friends friend has it and shit is fantastic for him

so even though you ladys are still sqwabling over semantics
I've in a round about way achieved my objective
You could thank me later B*tches

respectivly,
KB AKA BIG D*CK
Evil_banana 4:36 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
@evil
I rule with Iron FIst Kid LOL
How do you like that ? hahhaha ha

@Bezzle
got to admit I Went in kid and I tryed to be as informed as Possible
and made some great points and even stepped all over you when you
initialy Flamed the post

You go on contradicting yourself, flaming the Mod but yet you don't have the nerve to go all the way saying "yeah, I do respect your work though...", you claim his reactions are not good business model in a know-it-all way, so I ask you to provide a better one... and all you come up with is this? "I rule with iron fist"... I never asked about your sexual preferences, I asked for an intelligent response. I suppose your inability to answer IS your answer.

You came as informed as possible and yet you request information that has been answered multiple times on the forum, the answer being "working hard, beta releases asap"...
I have yet to see a single one of those great points you made, and I didn't see much "stepping all over you" either...

You call ChrisD insulting while you are calling people ladies and bitches. You're just another troll dude, no brains and the attitude of a spoiled kid.
You know what, I won't thank you later, I'll thank you right now. Thanks for sucking and swallowing.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:41 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:

I've in a round about way achieved my objective

if your objective was to piss people off start an argument and leave with no more information than when you walked in then yes MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Quote:

and also for the beta testers that do wish to post a vague update on thier work
CHRISD said as long as its within reason that it doesn't violate terms you could use this forum to say ... yeah Kid my friends friend has it and shit is fantastic for him

the terms of the private beta say dont say anything about it at all....so what do you expect to get out of them, what terms chris was referring to was the terms of the forum, not the beta
DJ Koeul Benny 4:50 PM - 2 February, 2010
@evil
WOW evil I really got Under your panties Didn't I
Listen if youv'e truly read thru all the posts I've admitted Fault in posting the thread
as far as the I won't go all the way on Flaming a MOD well only a mark like you
would appreciate something like That . MODS are here to help and in most cases
provide a tool to reach the company as far as improvements wich we may want in the software we use.

As far as me calling the Flamers Ladies and such Well if the high heel fits then where
it Kid I'm not here to dictate what preference you may hold
not my thing Kid .
and If you think Making Homophobic remarks at me helps you gain favor on these
Boards then keep on all im saying to each his own

@Bezzle
One could still Dream

Now I hope that has answered all your ?'s properly and if you wish to continue
to D*ck Ride you May

Thanks Very Much
KB
DJBIGWIZ 5:28 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Bezzle... stfu

lolol... nah, I'm good.
Whut up Mel!
Evil_banana 5:30 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
@evil
WOW evil I really got Under your panties Didn't I
Listen if youv'e truly read thru all the posts I've admitted Fault in posting the thread
as far as the I won't go all the way on Flaming a MOD well only a mark like you
would appreciate something like That . MODS are here to help and in most cases
provide a tool to reach the company as far as improvements wich we may want in the software we use.

As far as me calling the Flamers Ladies and such Well if the high heel fits then where
it Kid I'm not here to dictate what preference you may hold
not my thing Kid .
and If you think Making Homophobic remarks at me helps you gain favor on these
Boards then keep on all im saying to each his own

- First of all, stop calling me and others "kid", You have no clue who you're talking too. Even if being older, it does not make you any wiser. As for that matter, stop calling people derogatory names altogether. If you want to have a discussion, fine, questions have been asked, have fun answering them. If you want to proceed in childish behaviour, go back to the playground and continue there. Using big words is easy as you have proven by answering every counter-argument with demeaning phrases and words. Try something intelligent for a change
- Second, if you think you are getting to me, then you're once again completely off the mark. Don't give yourself too much credit all the time.
- As far as flaming mods, I read through most of the posts and admitting fault did not stop you from being arrogant and demeaning. And acknowledging CrhisD's answer is not the same thing as admitting fault or apologizing. You just went straight to "gimme what I want"
- As for being homophobic... please, point out where I made a single remark that referred to homosexual preference or homophobia. As far as I can see, you're the one telling me to wear high heels, not the other way around.

Maybe if you stopped thinking you're always right and be more respectful to other people, you even might have a REAL interesting conversation.

thank you very much (in case you would bother reading through the whole thing)
EB
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:33 PM - 2 February, 2010
clap........clap.......clap......clap...clap..clap.clapclapclapclap
VJ Justin Allen 6:07 PM - 2 February, 2010
Did I walk into an episode of The Tool Academy?
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:10 PM - 2 February, 2010
Scratch live 2.0 brings out the worst in people
DJ-SHUFFLE 6:17 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Scratch live 2.0 brings out the worst in people

Yep
DJMaytag 6:26 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Scratch live 2.0 brings out the worst people

fixed
Henry GQ 8:04 PM - 2 February, 2010
haha there are so many egos flying around! do u know who i am? well.. do u know who i am?

well u cant even mix kool-aid!

well u cant even scratch ur own ass...

and so on and so on....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:08 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:

.....i never noticed it before BUT....theres may be a reality show in this forum somewhere, any DJs here have any contacts at MTV?? I had one when i was tryin get my homegirls sis on my super sweet 16 but she dropped the ball....anyone got a good one? We could span a new generation of DJ PAULY D!!!!!!!!s ...a few may acutually have talent

The way im envisioning it it will be like Making Da Band...except instead of putting a bunch of half assed wannabee rappers who have huge egos before earning ANYTHING, it would be a bunch of big headed DJs from internet forums....yeeaaaaaaaaa
Henry GQ 8:15 PM - 2 February, 2010
bezzle would fit right in as the most hated(sorry bezzle) noone would be talkin to his ass, he would be going out by himself... u would actually see him doing the same thing hes doin now... sitting on the computer talkin shit in the forums.

i think u gotta throw brian howe and phat al in the house, girl6, sixx, dvdj crush... cuz that muthafukr can party!!!

we need more chicks!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:25 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
bezzle would fit right in as the most hated(sorry bezzle)

no offence taken, your pretty much right EXEPT i wouldnt be doing things by myself long, id be that guy who is always in the middle of some drama, but as like on here, the people not involved in the drama would be enjoying the hell outa it and hangin out with me lol, until about half way through the season where i finally piss everyone off, there would be a dramatic series of cut scenes of me going out by myself for like 1 weekend and talkin on SL, then the rest would have a house meeting where they realise im just a clown and dont mean any harm, then there would be that heartfelt episode where we all go to the club and have a blast before something dramatic happened outta left field............either that or id end up like that whiny lil bitch who fucked up day 26 either way
Henry GQ 8:30 PM - 2 February, 2010
nah.. u'd be like snooki, gettin sucka punched! hahaha
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:32 PM - 2 February, 2010
lol probably, though in real life there not alot of people who wanna hit me, i come off alot goofier then assholish in person
monkeybiz 8:42 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
I have this friend who told me there are some bad crashes that can occur with
the bridge ,but Serto is working Night and day to get this stable enough for public Beta

does anyone have anymore info to add?

Yeah. Maybe 'cause it's still in Beta.
djcrap 8:46 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
bezzle would fit right in as the most hated(sorry bezzle) noone would be talkin to his ass, he would be going out by himself... u would actually see him doing the same thing hes doin now... sitting on the computer talkin shit in the forums.

i think u gotta throw brian howe and phat al in the house, girl6, sixx, dvdj crush... cuz that muthafukr can party!!!

we need more chicks!

i think you missed nik39 and kagen ....then you will have you self a complete reality show.
Maskrider 8:48 PM - 2 February, 2010
This shit is crazy never seen noobies breaking down on an upgrade before......It's like crack to a crack ho.
Henry GQ 8:50 PM - 2 February, 2010
some of them wont even know how to use it, they just wanna show off to their friends and shit
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:51 PM - 2 February, 2010
maaaaann wheres 2.0.......I GOT DESE CHEEZBURGERZZ MAAANNNNNN
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:01 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
dvdj crush... cuz that muthafukr can party!!!!

thats how us cats from the gulf coast do!!!!!
DJ'Que 9:39 PM - 2 February, 2010
Man this is like a big soap opera.
Evil_banana 9:46 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

no offence taken, your pretty much right EXEPT i wouldnt be doing things by myself long, id be that guy who is always in the middle of some drama, but as like on here, the people not involved in the drama would be enjoying the hell outa it and hangin out with me lol, until about half way through the season where i finally piss everyone off, there would be a dramatic series of cut scenes of me going out by myself for like 1 weekend and talkin on SL, then the rest would have a house meeting where they realise im just a clown and dont mean any harm, then there would be that heartfelt episode where we all go to the club and have a blast before something dramatic happened outta left field............either that or id end up like that whiny lil bitch who fucked up day 26 either way

bezzle, that plot is way too detailed and realistic. Too much reality-TV? :o)
I think you just spoiled the story of every realityshow currently running!

Anyway, does anybody have a progress report on 2.0 ? ;o) :oP
dj Daniel Vasquez 9:47 PM - 2 February, 2010
This guy is brave!!!!! Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:49 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol......whats scary is i acutually pictured it all in my head, even had the cuts and soundtrack planned lol....mabye i have untapped potential as a tv producer
Evil_banana 9:50 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:

Everybody is screaming for 2.0 and the crowd doesn't even realize what is sitting in front if their nose. Talk about irony! :oD
Evil_banana 9:52 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol......whats scary is i acutually pictured it all in my head, even had the cuts and soundtrack planned lol....mabye i have untapped potential as a tv producer

you should get into therapy for that, those kind of ideas will turn your brain into mush and you'll end up like me
dj Daniel Vasquez 9:52 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Everybody is screaming for 2.0 and the crowd doesn't even realize what is sitting in front if their nose. Talk about irony! :oD

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! gimme gimme gimme!!!!
DJ Koeul Benny 9:53 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
This guy is brave!!!!! Watchwww.youtube.com Watchwww.youtube.com

That Vid is dope
SuckaDJ 9:56 PM - 2 February, 2010
Oh great another deck?! I can't even keep track of the two I have now! ! ! !
dj hes 9:56 PM - 2 February, 2010
finally, back on track
dj Daniel Vasquez 10:08 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

she loves that four dicks mode.....nah im just joking them kiwis are alright!!! even if they like to spin on dicks... if she down she can spin on mine...awwwwww....i didnt just go there...well if i had acopy of the beta i wouldnt be here talking smack....hint hint ;P
DJ Koeul Benny 10:10 PM - 2 February, 2010
I found this ish right F*kN crazy effects

www.djknockz.com
DJ Koeul Benny 10:14 PM - 2 February, 2010
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

was wundering if this works^
DJ Koeul Benny 10:15 PM - 2 February, 2010
oops maybe not heres the U tube link

Watchwww.youtube.com
the_black_one 10:19 PM - 2 February, 2010
i get up late (no misquote) and all this!!!!!!!! fuck!!!
DJ Koeul Benny 10:24 PM - 2 February, 2010
the SL3 vids R pretty cool
dj hes 10:35 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com Watchwww.youtube.com

I donno but this chic is pretty good looking to be reppin SSL 2.0! and it sounds like she says "4 Dicks mode..." at 3:30 mins lol

she loves that four dicks mode.....nah im just joking them kiwis are alright!!! even if they like to spin on dicks... if she down she can spin on mine...awwwwww....i didnt just go there...well if i had acopy of the beta i wouldnt be here talking smack....hint hint ;P

What the heck is her name??? Adoha Hadaweather?
DJ Koeul Benny 10:44 PM - 2 February, 2010
Is it Just me or does this Look like 2.0 Has Auto sync check the vid out and let me know what you think?

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:56 PM - 2 February, 2010
you can sync an ableton track to the playing beat
VJ Justin Allen 11:00 PM - 2 February, 2010
If nik39 is on it, I want to be on it!!! :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:02 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:

id watch out saying that you dont know where you might end up lol
the_black_one 11:04 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

id watch out saying that you dont know where you might end up lol

wow....how about a (no homo)
VJ Justin Allen 11:05 PM - 2 February, 2010
Yea, I should have said no homo...I just assume that everything said doesn't always have to be separated by the no homo comment. (no homo)
the_black_one 11:06 PM - 2 February, 2010
(nh,nb,nd,ap,nah)
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:07 PM - 2 February, 2010
TONTO JUMP ON IT!!
DJ Koeul Benny 11:10 PM - 2 February, 2010
did you the vid bez the he was mixing internal mode and the lil pitch was sliding up and down a hair not only that but when he loaded the track it was 98 bpm and he was matching to a 99 looks like auto sync 2me
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:20 PM - 2 February, 2010
ill watch the vid when i get home (youtube blocked at work)....could he have had it on a midi controler or using hot keys? I know that when playing an ableton track through SL using the bridge you can sync the ableton track to the track playing on the deck in SL
DJ Koeul Benny 11:33 PM - 2 February, 2010
thats what i thought but the mix was so horrible that i doubt it couldve been anything but auto sync
DJ Koeul Benny 11:44 PM - 2 February, 2010
looks like he's got 2.0 20024 running on a mac he switched over 2 options to turn on start from beging of track and saw version number on bottom left corner

but if you see some of the other vids posted check out the tracking on the control signals jumping all over the place even thou still sounds clean
DJMaytag 12:05 AM - 3 February, 2010
Quote:
Is it Just me or does this Look like 2.0 Has Auto sync check the vid out and let me know what you think?

Watchwww.youtube.com

um, no... dude is using a MIDI controller or the keyboard controls at the very least, to use the pitch bend controls to keep it in sync (if you can even consider it synced for a 2 bar mix LOL).
DJMaytag 12:06 AM - 3 February, 2010
oh yeah, look at the +/- buttons on the screen. you can tell he's using something to pitch bend.
DJ Koeul Benny 12:11 AM - 3 February, 2010
Last time i tryed int mode does load tracks a + .66 pitch it loads at 0
DJMaytag 12:14 AM - 3 February, 2010
maybe 2.0 allows you to "save" a BPM to load up automatically, while in INT mode? somehow I doubt it though.
DJ'Que 12:17 AM - 3 February, 2010
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com
its just you.
Henry GQ 12:20 AM - 3 February, 2010
someone kill this thread!
DJ Koeul Benny 12:27 AM - 3 February, 2010
yeah just me
he's clearly using the quik keys
DJ Koeul Benny 12:29 AM - 3 February, 2010
Y you gotta be so negative henryGQ f*ck henry H8r
Henry GQ 12:29 AM - 3 February, 2010
Henry GQ 12:32 AM - 3 February, 2010
Booyah 5:22 PM - 4 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

.....i never noticed it before BUT....theres may be a reality show in this forum somewhere, any DJs here have any contacts at MTV?? I had one when i was tryin get my homegirls sis on my super sweet 16 but she dropped the ball....anyone got a good one? We could span a new generation of DJ PAULY D!!!!!!!!s ...a few may acutually have talent

The way im envisioning it it will be like Making Da Band...except instead of putting a bunch of half assed wannabee rappers who have huge egos before earning ANYTHING, it would be a bunch of big headed DJs from internet forums....yeeaaaaaaaaa

That would be craazy! Good idea! +1 on the rapper ego ish!
Booyah 5:24 PM - 4 February, 2010
Quote:
lol probably, though in real life there not alot of people who wanna hit me, i come off alot goofier then assholish in person

LMAO! And then prolly get your own show!
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user_2.0 6:00 PM - 4 February, 2010
djmel 8:59 AM - 5 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Bezzle... stfu

lolol... nah, I'm good.
Whut up Mel!

whats poppin wiz long time no hear i hope all is well with u an ur team....whats ur email address ( a personal reliable one ) an oh its not about beta 2.0 i can wait for it.