DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

UPDATE: RaneSeratoSession 2

djtonypsalms 8:33 AM - 12 October, 2006
Greetings ScratchLive Fam!

Just wanted to give you an update on what happened the other night at Rane/Serato Sessions 2.

In a nutshell, it was a dead night, and the owner of the club kindly kicked us (Tony Psalms, Sheak 1, scotty B, M. Basic) out because he made $20 at the bar. :(

Granted, I told him this was going to take some time to build up. He was understanding towards the end, but I can see where he was coming from. Business is business.

He did give me the OK to do it one more time, and this is where I’m asking my SSL Fam’ to help out.

PLEASE come and support the next one OCT 23. If we show the owner that there IS some interest in this (and people buy drinks) this can continue. If not, sadly I’ll have to find a different venue.

+++++++++

For Session 3, Sheak 1 had the idea of linking up 2 laptops with 2 SSL boxes. This way we can have the laptops ready to go without the hassle of un-plugging and re-plugging.

We both agreed that doing it this way will result in more creativity and more fun!

If you’re in the Los Angeles area, please come support Session 3. And bring some friends, it's FREE and there will be $2 beer specials & sushi!!!

One Love!

Anthony A.K.A. DJ Tony Psalms

P.S. Photos are on the way. :)

AND I still have some more Rane/Serato stuff to give away!
djskeetz 8:56 AM - 12 October, 2006
if you got some rane/ssl stickers, im totally there.
djtonypsalms 9:07 AM - 12 October, 2006
Quote:
if you got some rane/ssl stickers, im totally there.

^^ Yes... ^^

Bring a friend! :)
eder 9:59 AM - 12 October, 2006
mos def hook me up with the info. i'm in the LA area (I go to UCLA) and would love to start spinning out here (I spin at high schools in orange county). hahaha tell the owner if he'll sell to a 19 year old i'll throw some coinage around for drinks hahaha. but mos def PM me with info regarding the event
djtonypsalms 4:37 PM - 12 October, 2006
Thanks eder, I appreciate your interest.

It's a 18+ night, so I'll get you my favorite non-alcoholic drink - Tonic Water & 2 limes or a Coke. :)

Yes, I'll PM you with the info...

Peace!
djtonypsalms 1:52 AM - 18 October, 2006
<bizzump>

:)