Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

to turn just one green track back to whie

Product
Scratch Live
Version
Hardware
Rane SL3
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
djdsk 1:50 AM - 20 November, 2009
Product: scratchlive
Version: 1.9.2
Hardware: scratchlive-sl3
Computer: mac
OS Version: 10.6.1
---

Gotta dj oday all th tracks i played yesterday are green great , but today i need o work ot set of new songs but everytime i play a track in the offline player it goes green , so then i cant tell which songs i played yesterday.

Cn i listen to some songs and then when they go green turn them back to white without making the songs form yesterday white .

You need to take away the greening of tracks form the offline player in the next version t., thanks
Rane, Support
Chad S. 4:19 PM - 20 November, 2009
Yes. If you go into the "History" tab you can look at the session you just played. Find the song you want to turn back white, click to highlight and you will then seea "mark unplayed" button.
djdsk 5:01 PM - 20 November, 2009
Ok thanks but thats gonna be real pain to have to do that to everyone song after its been listened to in the offline player . Is there an option to stop the offline player turning tracks green?
Rane, Support
Chad S. 5:31 PM - 20 November, 2009
Yes, to turn all green track back to white, just push the "clear" button.
djtracyg 4:56 PM - 21 November, 2009
If I am just browsing through tunes using Serato and previewing tracks listening with the cheap speakers in my laptop, I press Control+O and the song will play using my default media player. This way, the song never turns green in the Serato Library.
djdsk 3:13 PM - 22 November, 2009
yeah but i want to flick through songs quickly and whats the point of th eoffline player if you can sort songs on it?