DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Petition for a N.W.A / 2Pac/Biggie CV. No Fuckin AM Please.

DJ'Que 6:18 PM - 3 September, 2009
Since everybody that scratching of am.the crackhead/kill my self over a bitch dj.why not a control vinly for N.W.A or just eazy E cv,they started this whole gangster rap and got it put on the radio and on music videos.they influenced every one.and what about their dj train who did in a house fire trying to say a kid.fucking DJ AM was a nobody till I heard of him dateing nicole.I never heard of him and the reason clubs would book him cuz he could get nicole and paris come to the club and buy the bar.and if they post it on a flyer the crowed would come.its all about money.mixing different genra of songs is old.how do you think rap music is made.from old different genra songs.so he did nothing special to get a cv in his.memory.michael jackson, 2Pac,Eazy E,Biggie all should have one.but I have regular vinyl of all them.DJ AM committed suicide.and that's wack that he did that's.I have no respect for him for that.I have more fore that dick that killed jazmine fieor the model.he hung himself and he had a reason for it,he committed murder.if you wanna request some cv do it for someone,that really made a difference in the game.?
N.W.A they got every Rapper in the world acting like they hood.look at lil Wayne that fool aint no real blood,and neither is birdman.they some marks hood niggas don't talk about how much money we go or have body guards.we real with this shit.but look at what N.W.A did for rap/gangsta
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:33 PM - 3 September, 2009
Do you really think getting every rapper in the world to embrace ignorance and stupidity is something to be commemded?? 1st off none of them were djs (primarily)......how about a cv that promotes grammar and literacy ??

Ps birdman wad grimey/hood as fuck back in the day
terrible1fi 7:08 PM - 3 September, 2009
dj que that's NAGL man....
djdannyd 7:14 PM - 3 September, 2009
what a moron!
DMacTheDon 7:25 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Since everybody that scratching of am.the crackhead/kill my self over a bitch dj.why not a control vinly for N.W.A or just eazy E cv,they started this whole gangster rap and got it put on the radio and on music videos.they influenced every one.and what about their dj train who did in a house fire trying to say a kid.fucking DJ AM was a nobody till I heard of him dateing nicole.I never heard of him and the reason clubs would book him cuz he could get nicole and paris come to the club and buy the bar.and if they post it on a flyer the crowed would come.its all about money.mixing different genra of songs is old.how do you think rap music is made.from old different genra songs.so he did nothing special to get a cv in his.memory.michael jackson, 2Pac,Eazy E,Biggie all should have one.but I have regular vinyl of all them.DJ AM committed suicide.and that's wack that he did that's.I have no respect for him for that.I have more fore that dick that killed jazmine fieor the model.he hung himself and he had a reason for it,he committed murder.if you wanna request some cv do it for someone,that really made a difference in the game.?
N.W.A they got every Rapper in the world acting like they hood.look at lil Wayne that fool aint no real blood,and neither is birdman.they some marks hood niggas don't talk about how much money we go or have body guards.we real with this shit.but look at what N.W.A did for rap/gangsta

Your post is pathetic and makes me sick...nobody cares about your inane ramblings.. The man just died - show some respect and keep your nasty opinions to yourself. He had a lot of friends on this forum and was liked throughout the community people are still mourning his loss how insensitive can you be??
If you think AM had no influence on the game your an idiot...Comparing A.M to hip hop legends such as 2pac is simply idiotic...there's a difference between 2pac, biggie, nwa they were artists...
He was a DJ and a damn good one at that.. Without the DJs artists would struggle. The Artists NEED DJs as the DJs are the ones who break THEIR records - fact.

The DJs spin the artists records, which helps break the new music which in turn makes the music sell and make the artists more popular and more money.

DJ AM wasnt any run of the mill DJ he had skills and dedicated his life to DJing and helping others. What have YOU done to make a difference??

And just cause you hadnt heard of him before he dated Nicole cause you either A) had your head under a rock or B) up your own ass dont mean shit....

Please go learn some respect and think before you post next time..
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:35 PM - 3 September, 2009
The way I look at this Dj am spent most of his life on the light trying to be positive but made 1 last shitty negative dessicion and because of him alot of kids picked up a record. The rest of the list spent their tome in the light glorifing and pushing negativity, ended their lives and careers on that same negativity (most cube and dre are doin good) and because of them alot of kids picked up guns to sell drugs...,. hmmmm who should be held higher.

And as I mentioned in the other thread he had a hit record and was in a world famous group waaaaaaYyyyyyyt before Nicole, and kept being famous and doing huge things wasaaayyyy after her, instead of turning into a federline or a ronson
djdannyd 7:40 PM - 3 September, 2009
Dj'Que is just a prick and an idiot!
DMacTheDon 7:41 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Dj'Que is just a prick and an idiot!

+1

I couldn't agree any more!!!
DJ TOGTFO 7:44 PM - 3 September, 2009
Z Trip > DJ AM
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:45 PM - 3 September, 2009
Duh that's official.... Someone kill that fucker so we can get some ztrip vinyl lol
DMacTheDon 7:45 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Z Trip > DJ AM

Hey Good job buddy on a pointless post!!
djdannyd 7:47 PM - 3 September, 2009
another idiot
DJ-NEO 7:48 PM - 3 September, 2009
WTF. . . .
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:50 PM - 3 September, 2009
Lol shit everyone outta this thread quick before sixxx and hid possse come tear this bitch down lookin for togtfo
DJ TOGTFO 7:57 PM - 3 September, 2009
I think we need some pussy pink control vinyls for people like DannyD and DMacDaDon. You guys are officially fucked now since you'll have no one to bite mixes from anymore.

If anyone deserves custom vinyle it should be for Thomas Edison for inventing the phonograph.

MBezzle, get seisss' nuts out of your mouth, its not a good look for you.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:00 PM - 3 September, 2009
Nah no vagina cvs u hate watching someone scratch wear there lickin there
fingers every 14 seconds
DJ Alkemy 8:18 PM - 3 September, 2009
I propose we have a FUCKWIT OF THE WEEK THREAD...My vote for the first proud owner of this award goes to...you guessed it...DJ'Que...crawl forward my good man and accept this award on behalf of inbred numnuts everywhere....I cant even begin to breakdown how pathetic your post is...Its unbelievable that people post up stuff talking ill about those no longer with us...do you have any humanity left in your soulless shell?...or are you too gully, gangsta, hood or street to show a smidgen of compassion...judging by your grammar and spelling Im guessing your just a grade a clown.

By the way...DJ'Que...you can actually keep the FUCKWIT OF THE WEEK THREAD trophy for a month, your that stupid...but make sure we get it back in time cause I have a feeling that DJ TOGTFO will be the next one to hold it aloft.
Turn Table Tennis 8:18 PM - 3 September, 2009
how bout a picture disk of all the current CV. in a swirl pattern.
DJ TOGTFO 8:23 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
I propose we have a FUCKWIT OF THE WEEK THREAD...My vote for the first proud owner of this award goes to...you guessed it...DJ'Que...crawl forward my good man and accept this award on behalf of inbred numnuts everywhere....I cant even begin to breakdown how pathetic your post is...Its unbelievable that people post up stuff talking ill about those no longer with us...do you have any humanity left in your soulless shell?...or are you too gully, gangsta, hood or street to show a smidgen of compassion...judging by your grammar and spelling Im guessing your just a grade a clown.

By the way...DJ'Que...you can actually keep the FUCKWIT OF THE WEEK THREAD trophy for a month, your that stupid...but make sure we get it back in time cause I have a feeling that DJ TOGTFO will be the next one to hold it aloft.

SWEET! Will I be gettin my own cunstom Serato Vinyl? I request that both sides have 15 minutes of control signal.
DMacTheDon 8:26 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

+1 i agree...

Quote:
I think we need some pussy pink control vinyls for people like DannyD and DMacDaDon. You guys are officially fucked now since you'll have no one to bite mixes from anymore.

If anyone deserves custom vinyle it should be for Thomas Edison for inventing the phonograph.

MBezzle, get seisss' nuts out of your mouth, its not a good look for you.

Dude you don't even know me so you can keep my name out your mouth and go back to jackin off.... Did you catch feelings cause your post was pointless?? aww??? hope i didnt hurt your feelings..if you think something as pointless as ztrip>am is worthwhile posting you should probably reconsider using message boards and lock your keyboard in the cupboard in your grandmothers house where you live.
DJ TOGTFO 8:28 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Dude you don't even know me so you can keep my name out your mouth and go back to jackin off.... Did you catch feelings cause your post was pointless?? aww??? hope i didnt hurt your feelings..if you think something as pointless as ztrip>am is worthwhile posting you should probably reconsider using message boards and lock your keyboard in the cupboard in your grandmothers house where you live.

[mouth] DmacTheDon [/mouth]
your online thuggery is lulz
DMacTheDon 8:32 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

[mouth] DmacTheDon [/mouth]
your online thuggery is lulz

LOL...
freshtodeath 8:35 PM - 3 September, 2009
fail
DJ TOGTFO 8:36 PM - 3 September, 2009
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:37 PM - 3 September, 2009
Lol
Culprit 9:18 PM - 3 September, 2009
fuckin wavie gtfo the serato forums
10:37 PM, 3 Sep 2009
Discussion locked by ChrisD
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:43 PM - 3 September, 2009
This thread has the potential to be the biggest train wreck in history. I have better things to do than clean up after a bun fight so I'm locking this thread now.

DJ'Que, you're a troll. You know damn well that DJ AM has lots of fans on this website and you may also know that he worked very closely with lots of people at both Rane and Serato.

That doesn't mean you have to like or respect him of course, but it surely does mean that you knew you'd get a bunch of heated responses to your deliberately antagonistic comments.

So in effect you're deliberately wasting my time. I'm warning you: play nice or I'll ban you.