Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Delete Missing Files/duplicate files

JBI 11:58 PM - 9 August, 2009
There's a feature to locate missing files, there should be a feature to delete duplicate copies of the same file & missing files.
Sticky K 12:54 PM - 14 August, 2009
+1
vio0633 6:39 AM - 17 August, 2009
Something to scan for dups would definatly be dope!
djchrischip 3:55 PM - 21 August, 2009
DUPLICATE FINDER N DELETER WOULD BE FUCKING INCREDIBLE lololol yes im screaming with excitement, and frustration with my dupes lol
Jean3167 12:52 PM - 26 September, 2009
Quote:
There's a feature to locate missing files, there should be a feature to delete duplicate copies of the same file & missing files.

Here is a tool to find and remove duplicates with an accuracy in a minute, Duplicate finder 2009 helped me to find and <a href="www.duplicate-finder-pro.com duplicate files delete</a> and folders from the pc, it has a great features like instant preview that allow you to select tha file before deleting them or move.
Jean3167 12:54 PM - 26 September, 2009
liona123 9:30 AM - 21 March, 2017
Well, according to me in my opinion Long Path Tool is the best because I am still using it now for more than 3 years & will continue to do so as it is so user friendly, simple to use & you can do anything with it & I would definitely recommend it to everyone out there who wants to sort/manage/delete any of their duplicate files & you can choose to delete any files you don't want across all platforms just like myself who have been using this amazing software without any problems. Also it supports all file extensions out there. But please backup important files first. Please use it to believe me & I am being serious here.
liona123 11:44 AM - 20 April, 2017
To sort out the problem of missing or duplicate files please use duplicate files deleter
Kyle Reese 11:42 PM - 25 February, 2019
I'm bumping this because its 2019 and this still isn't a feature! All the programs listed by others are now just malware because the website are no longer functional.

Why is there not a way to detect when you're about to add a duplicate track to a playlist that already contains it? I don't see what utility it would serve to add 5x copies of the same track to a crate.