Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Help with ZOOM DJ Set

DJ Lee71 2:35 AM - 30 April, 2020
Has anyone done DJ sets on ZOOM? I have a few clients & networking groups wanting this. (Please don't say use Twitch or Mixcloud...I do use OBS but these clients specifically want to use Zoom so everyone can be seen)

The problem is that, unless EVEYONE is muted...Zoom will try defaulting audio to any active mic...thus cutting my audio (music) feed in and out. Does anyone have a workaround? I know Zoom has a setting "Share computer Audio" where if I was just playing songs from the hard drive of my laptop directly it forces the audio to stay on....so what would be the best way to get my Serato output to feed through the computer soundcard so it pushes direct to Zoom? Thanks in advance.
DJ Unique 4:58 AM - 30 April, 2020
---tracking----
popnwave 1:24 PM - 30 April, 2020
Might want to ask one of the ZOOM reps on their site. Audio is audio and they should be able explain.

I know in court when we use it, you have to do exactly what you said, share your desktop with audio feed for it to take priority and it allows people to talk OVER but it doesn't cut the audio when they do talk.