Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

problemas con firmware y la vci 300

Product
Ortofon | Serato S-120
Version
-
Hardware
Ortofon | Serato S-120
Computer
-
OS
Platform
-
sh3rgio 6:35 PM - 4 August, 2009
Hola pues mi problema es q hice la actualizacion del serato y tambien del firmware ... pero cuando me quse dar cuenta ya fue tarde... deq no debia...
hora me encuentro q no me reconoce la mesa... ha borrado reinstalado... y nada
quisiera saber de que manera poder volver a una version inferior o un firmware inferior... para q me funcione de nuevo.. porque por aqui no veo soluciones ni tengo nu soporte tecnico agil par poder llamar y ver q solucion me dan... agradeceria una ayuda.. ya q me pasare todo el veranito si no sin equipo jodido
En el foro en español no vi nada para poder arreglarlo...
Maskrider 5:47 AM - 5 August, 2009
English Please.
sh3rgio 9:55 AM - 5 August, 2009
Hello my problem is that I did serato 1.1 update and firmware also... by mistake, when I wanted to give an account already was late, not because make it...
Now I not recognized me the table (vci300) delete and reinstall the itch serato... and nothing
I would like to know how to get back to a lower version or a previous firmware to make work me again.
Here I see no solutions or I have a Spanish technical support agil to draw and view solution... agradeceria help.. as I pasare veranito without computer: S

In the Forum in Spanish not vi nothing to fix it...

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT USE A TRANSLATOR...
Habee 11:45 AM - 5 August, 2009
Hi everyone,

Sergio is looking for a way to down-date the latest firmware version. Now he can't use the VCI300 because the laptop is not able to recognize it. Has he lost his VCI300 forever (...) or is there a hard-reset to begin again?

Thanks
Maskrider 7:08 PM - 5 August, 2009
I don't think there is a downgrade Firmware. all you have to do is download the latest Software.
sh3rgio 8:15 PM - 5 August, 2009
I have uninstalled and installed the itch 1.1 version and does not resolve the problem leaves an error message with these data and closes the program and doesn't do anything.

Firma con problemas:
Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH
Nombre de la aplicación: ITCH.exe
Versión de la aplicación: 1.1.0.25
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 4a63b1c7
Nombre del módulo con errores: MSVCR80.dll
Versión del módulo con errores: 8.0.50727.3053
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4889d619
Código de excepción: c0000005
Desplazamiento de excepción: 00015108
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Id. de configuración regional: 3082
Información adicional 1: fd00
Información adicional 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Información adicional 3: fd00
Información adicional 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
kraal 8:15 PM - 5 August, 2009
yup just upgrade to version 1.1 and it should work fine
kraal 8:16 PM - 5 August, 2009
that should not be an firmware issue because you should still be able to run itch in offline mode
sh3rgio 8:17 PM - 5 August, 2009
no work..... nothing..failled card sound vci by firmware
shittttt....
sh3rgio 8:25 PM - 5 August, 2009
Hello I is very difficult to resolve my problem, first because not be English and use translator and second because I don't see anyone from SERATO to help me with my problem.

If you mistakenly update the firmware and now doesn't me vci-300 unresponsive,
What happens I have to throw out the trash? is there not a step back or a new installation of version solution to operate?

As I said in other messages I uninstalled I installed version 1.1 and still does not work out that window error and I close the program.

I would like a small certainly helps serato not me is helping much and was very happy with the vestax serato itch team
kraal 8:35 PM - 5 August, 2009
you need to post in the HELP section if you are looking for help
click here www.serato.com
sh3rgio 5:27 PM - 6 August, 2009
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Maskrider 6:05 PM - 6 August, 2009
I remember awhile back a couple of the guys from here have the same problem. When you download the ITCH 1.1 make sure you have the VCI connected to the computer when you install The ITCH 1.1.
sh3rgio 6:24 PM - 6 August, 2009
Yes, I ensure have connected and turned on the vci300 when I the installation. I tried to erase all and reinstall the version that comes of manufactures in cd 1.0.3. and nothing also did with version 1.0.5 and nothing and directly from page version 1.1 and q once ends when you run the program exits the window with the application already contacted previous message error and direcmante I closes the program.
The truth I see q I am not the only who by erro has upgraded to the version and the firmware and this we has brought the problem of disable our vci300, but I don't see a clear help or solution from SERATO.
9:46 PM, 6 Aug 2009
Discussion moved from ITCH General Discussion to ITCH Vestax Help
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 9:53 PM - 6 August, 2009
Quote:
Hello my problem is that I did serato 1.1 update and firmware also... by mistake, when I wanted to give an account already was late, not because make it...
Now I not recognized me the table (vci300) delete and reinstall the itch serato... and nothing
I would like to know how to get back to a lower version or a previous firmware to make work me again.
Here I see no solutions or I have a Spanish technical support agil to draw and view solution... agradeceria help.. as I pasare veranito without computer: S

In the Forum in Spanish not vi nothing to fix it...

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT USE A TRANSLATOR...

You can't rollback the firmware if you installed it. This was for a specific Windows problem, so wouldn't affect most users.

As for the 'hardware disconnected' message:

Can you please provide me your computer specification (make, model, CPU, RAM, hard drive, any other USB devices used).
Are you able to see the VCI-300 come up as a sound device for audio playback in your operating system? (for use as a playback device for other audio programs).

Thanks.
sh3rgio 8:58 AM - 7 August, 2009
Hello Matt
my computer specifications
Freevents (philips)
Intel core 2 duo cpu
1.66 Ghz
2,00 RAM
Sistema Opertivo 32 Bits
Windows vista home premium serice pack 1

i hope you can help me, for i can enjoy of my vci300
sh3rgio 9:10 AM - 7 August, 2009
Quote:
Hello Matt
Freevents (philips)
Intel core 2 duo cpu
1.66 Ghz
2,00 RAM
Hard disk 200gb
sound card : realtek high definition audio / version : 6.0.1.5397
Sistema Opertivo 32 Bits
i hope you can help me, for i can enjoy of my vci300
sh3rgio 12:49 PM - 8 August, 2009
Hello again... still waiting for a possible solution or answer to my problem, I made everything so that I have requested, I have tested, installed, uninstall previous versions and the new also and nothing my problem is still there.
can someone tell me that I can do, shooting trash my vestax by have updated the firmware? do or do I have to wait to get a new application or that?
I see that assistance not helps me nothing just tell me q install version 1.1 and I said that still does not work or with this update.
sh3rgio 5:41 PM - 8 August, 2009
This is incredible here nobody helps nobody resolve my issue if you have made a mistake when you upgrade one thing, no one serato to indicate one solution reset or simply e.g. tell you that arreglara shortly or something.
only the money you spend and once you have the problem no one helps you...
kraal 6:31 PM - 8 August, 2009
Quote:
[
Are you able to see the VCI-300 come up as a sound device for audio playback in your operating system? (for use as a playback device for other audio programs).

Thanks.

try answering their questions so they can help you... random complaining will not help
sh3rgio 8:07 PM - 8 August, 2009
Hello I have written in a good amount of messages explaining my problem and I have even reply, the explicque several times, I have commanded my pc data also and nothing here unresponsive anyone from SERATO with aid or solution in particular to my problem
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 6:08 AM - 10 August, 2009
Just to make this thread a little easier, can everyone else apart from sh3rgio please either start their own help thread, or if they have started their own help thread, to try and keep working with that help thread so we can track and diagnose these issues separately.
More often than not issues that look the same can have different causes.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 6:10 AM - 10 August, 2009
sh3rgio.

Sorry for the confusion above.

Can you please provide me your computer specification (make, model, CPU, RAM, hard drive, any other USB devices used).

Thanks.
sh3rgio 7:07 PM - 10 August, 2009
Hello Matt
Freevents (philips)
Intel core 2 duo cpu
1.66 Ghz
2,00 RAM
Hard disk 200gb
Sistema Opertivo 32 Bits
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 1:15 AM - 11 August, 2009
Quote:
Hello Matt
Freevents (philips)
Intel core 2 duo cpu
1.66 Ghz
2,00 RAM
Hard disk 200gb
Sistema Opertivo 32 Bits

Is this sh3rgio ? Can you please log in to post here, it helps us track issues better, and see who is who in these threads without getting more confusing.
sh3rgio 3:50 AM - 11 August, 2009
yes i am sh3rgio i have problem with password key.
I have already communicated also administrator of the page serato for q change it, I have very bad luck everything are problems..sometimes let me with a password other times with other... so I again crazy I follow also messages.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 10:50 PM - 12 August, 2009
Hi sh3rgio. Sorry to hear about your issues. The login issue has been resolved, so you should be good from now :D

sh3rgio 10:20 AM - 14 August, 2009
Hello Matt to the question that I therefore beams if recognizes the VCI device but can't play anything through from the nor with the player windows media or by the itunes nothing, the table is illuminated but not reponde to sending audio.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 5:53 AM - 17 August, 2009
Do you have another computer that you can try the VCI-300 out on? Maybe a newer computer, or Macbook?
sh3rgio 11:57 PM - 17 August, 2009
i'm sorry matt i don,t have another computer...:s
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 4:30 AM - 18 August, 2009
Can you please do these things:

Disable your Realtek sound device.
1) Go to your Control Panel
2) Click on System
3) Select 'Device Manager'
4) Select 'Continue' when the security pops up
5) Expand 'Sound, Video and game controllers'
6) Right click on Realtek High Definition Audio
7) Select 'Disable'

And then once that is done do this:
1) Go to Control Panel
2) Open Network and Sharing Centre
3) Open 'Manage wireless networks'
4) Right click on your connections to disable the Wireless Network Connection and any wired connections.
sh3rgio 8:25 PM - 18 August, 2009
Hello Matt I have followed the steps I indicaste nothing still unsuccessful, gives me the same bug, and doesn't do anything.
sh3rgio 9:05 PM - 20 August, 2009
My patience is exhausted here nobody said anything nor officially nor nothing only you want sell and sell and then if there is a problem that has many people unresponsive nobody, after-sales service is bad, slow, harmful... Remember me not buy ever more SERATO and ye sacrifice advertising that ye merecieis so prestareis better attention.
Or a manual the VCI Spanish to 300 already since... when the product launch.
Shameful.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 2:04 AM - 21 August, 2009
I'm very sorry for your frustration, I understand that this is annoying, especially with the language barrier :-(

This is a very hard problem to troubleshoot, so if you can bear with us.

1) When you say you can't play music through the VCI-300 and ITCH, does any music come out, or is it silent? Do you see two circles (virtual decks) or only one (the offline player).

2) Are you using any other USB device (such as a hard drive)?

3) When you say you can't play any audio through the VCI-300, is this when the VCI-300 is selected as your default soundcard?

Thanks.
sh3rgio 12:45 PM - 21 August, 2009
I can't play anything nor I by removing the sound card, leaving only the vci and not have the wifi, nor the connected adsl nothing at all... I made all evidence that I indicated already.
sh3rgio 7:00 PM - 25 August, 2009
Waiting for almost a month and SERATO ignores shameful that there is no good support...
Serato, Forum Moderator
Nick M 11:50 PM - 25 August, 2009
Hi sh3rgio,

I'm sorry that your issue has not been resolved yet. It sounds like there is some conflict happening between your computer and the VCI-300. There are still some questions that we need you to answer, however, maybe a phone call could be faster.

Have you tried contacting the Spanish Vestax distributor for assistance? They may be able to help you in Spanish, which could really help. The Spanish distributor is called Barma and their contact details are here: www.barmapro.com

Otherwise, you could try calling the US support center. The details are here: serato.com (click)

This may help get your issue resolved faster

Cheers,

Nick
sh3rgio 1:11 AM - 26 August, 2009
Hello firstly I would like to thank the its response and attention seems that already found someone that you want to help me with my problem.

If I have contacted BARMA and tell me the same, who do not know that passed and that until not come on holiday in September an technical not I can help anyone.

And the call I us not see it easy not be English and to write I use a tradcustor I don't know if good sera in the translation.

Thank you
DJdaveZ 3:22 PM - 31 August, 2009
Sorry for jumping in here... I saw someone post saying that the VCI does not work with Vista SP1. sh3rgio mentioned he had service pack 1. Is there truth to that statement that it does not work with SP1?
sh3rgio 12:02 AM - 2 September, 2009
sp 1 or superior..... it´s ok for windows vista...., for windows xp is sp2
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 3:02 AM - 24 December, 2009
Are you still experiencing issues?
1:17 AM, 2 Aug 2010
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.