Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Pioneer DJM-V10 6-channel Professional Club DJ Mixer Serato?

KC1 1:13 AM - 24 January, 2020
Anyone know if the new Pioneer DJM-V10 6-channel Professional Club DJ Mixer will be fully licenced Serato DJ Pro?

I'm thinking of selling my Rane Seventy-Two and replacing it with one. I know it will be Serato DVS ready but will it come with Serato DJ Pro licence built in?
DJ JulioYEG 1:24 AM - 24 January, 2020
if its Serato dvs ready it will most likely be Serato enabled. but when is the question.
KC1 1:46 AM - 24 January, 2020
Yeah, that's my thought and I want to pre-order it but I'm thinking once my Rane 72 is sold I possibly will have to buy a licence if serato don't certify the v10 for release date.
dj_soo 6:32 AM - 24 January, 2020
my guess is it'll require the paid license like the 900s

"ready" usually means it needs the paid license.
577er 6:55 AM - 24 January, 2020
Quote:
I'm thinking of selling my Rane Seventy-Two and replacing it with one. I know it will be Serato DVS ready but will it come with Serato DJ Pro licence built in?

No idea about Serato baked into the mixer but going from a 72 to the V10 is kinda wild. Not a lot of folks “replace” a battle mixer with a large format installation mixer.
KC1 8:02 AM - 24 January, 2020
Quote:
Quote:

No idea about Serato baked into the mixer but going from a 72 to the V10 is kinda wild. Not a lot of folks “replace” a battle mixer with a large format installation mixer.

Pioneer DDJ XP2 has made the pads on my Rane 72 redundant.
DJ Tecniq 8:10 AM - 24 January, 2020
A 2ch mixer to a 6 ch? Bruh😳
DJMIYAGI 6:41 PM - 24 January, 2020
DJMIYAGI 6:42 PM - 24 January, 2020

DVS control for rekordbox, Serato DJ Pro & TRAKTOR PRO 3
KC1 9:00 PM - 24 January, 2020
Yeah that is listed under DVS control but does not state if it has Serato DJ licence built in (certified) to the mixer or if it's just DVS ready.
DJMIYAGI 9:38 PM - 24 January, 2020
Quote:
Yeah that is listed under DVS control but does not state if it has Serato DJ licence built in (certified) to the mixer or if it's just DVS ready.

I see. My bad
KC1 11:42 PM - 13 February, 2020
Any news @Serato ?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 1:27 AM - 14 February, 2020
Hi KC1,

The DJM-V10 will require the Club Kit license (DJ Pro and DVS) if you wish to use it with Serato DJ Pro.

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Cheers,
Michael.
Caley Martin 7:32 PM - 14 February, 2020
Quote:
Hi KC1,

The DJM-V10 will require the Club Kit license (DJ Pro and DVS) if you wish to use it with Serato DJ Pro.

Cheers,
Michael.

I'm wondering if anyone at Serato can answer this question officially...

This brand new premium Pioneer DJ mixer aimed obviously at the high-end, professional usage is supported for Club Kit before it even ships, yet, the Allen & Heath xone:96 continues to be blatantly disregarded despite earnest desire for it by users across many threads in the feature request forum?
KC1 7:48 PM - 14 February, 2020
Quote:
Hi KC1,

Cheers,
Michael.

Quote:
Quote:
Hi KC1,

+1

Cheers,
Michael.

I'm wondering if anyone at Serato can answer this question officially...

This brand new premium Pioneer DJ mixer aimed obviously at the high-end, professional usage is supported for Club Kit before it even ships, yet, the Allen & Heath xone:96 continues to be blatantly disregarded despite earnest desire for it by users across many threads in the feature request forum?
KC1 7:48 PM - 14 February, 2020
+1
doubled 2:15 AM - 27 April, 2020
Is there an ETA on the V10 integration into Seato? I really hate using recordbox.
DJ Tecniq 4:42 AM - 27 April, 2020
Quote:
Is there an ETA on the V10 integration into Seato? I really hate using recordbox.
Shouldn't of jumped the gun we thought everyone knew Serato was the shit. Now I will say Rekordbox fx shit on Serato...it’s Pioneer bruh they are bang on.
DJ JulioYEG 1:18 AM - 28 April, 2020
Quote:
Quote:
Shouldn't of jumped the gun we thought everyone knew Serato was the shit. Now I will say Rekordbox fx shit on Serato...it’s Pioneer bruh they are bang on.

wdym
whatevs 2:47 PM - 4 May, 2020
Anyone hear anything more on this?
As of April 9th via Serato support, I heard the following.

"Support for this mixer will be added in a Future update of Serato DJ Pro. Unfortunately, I cannot provide any timeframe for this just now."

The mixer is does not connect to Serato (for the moment)
doubled 10:30 PM - 12 May, 2020
My heart was racing today when I got the email about a new release, but to only see two Numark controllers and the Denon Prime 1850 integrated. :( Might have to box up the V10 for now and go back to my S9.
Caley Martin 11:15 PM - 12 May, 2020
Quote:
My heart was racing today when I got the email about a new release, but to only see two Numark controllers and the Denon Prime 1850 integrated. :( Might have to box up the V10 for now and go back to my S9.

2.3.6 or bust!
KC1 8:42 PM - 19 May, 2020
And serato still believe Pioneer treats them the same as rekordbox - Ha Ha its pure comedy from those who still think rekordbox will play second fiddle to these now cross platform hardware releases from Pioneer.

It's obvious where Pioneers priority is ..
popnwave 8:51 PM - 19 May, 2020
Quote:
And serato still believe Pioneer treats them the same as rekordbox - Ha Ha its pure comedy from those who still think rekordbox will play second fiddle to these now cross platform hardware releases from Pioneer.

Go away, between your lame profile pic and constant crying you bring 0 to the forums, other than triggering notifications that I have to clear.
KC1 12:48 AM - 20 May, 2020
Quote:
Quote:

Go away, between your lame profile pic and constant crying you bring 0 to the forums, other than triggering notifications that I have to clear.

Thanks for the motivation in these hard times of crises.

Stay well x