Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-In General Discussion

Talk about Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-in.

Serato PnT Pro Generates Clicks

Diffusonix 7:27 AM - 15 December, 2019
Hello!

I'm wondering if someone else is having the same issue...

I use PnT Pro to edit in Pro Tools, specifically as the algorithm behind the TCE tool. When I process a bit of a region, often after stretching a clip, Serato makes an audible click. I can even see the distortion in the resulting waveform after Serato processing.

Maybe there is a setting to minimize this error, or maybe it's a bug that needs Serato's attention.

In any case, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
MC5 7:12 PM - 21 May, 2020
I've seen this, it was because of a very specific condition.
A DAT tape was recorded into protools. The clocking on the protools was on Internal instead of clocking to the digital input.
The original file looks perfect and sounds alright. (even though the record process was bad)
As soon as you process it with PnT, you see and hear exactly what you are describing.
We loaded the DAT and recorded into protools with the proper clocking. (sadly didn't think to phase match to the first recording). But the file then worked with PnT without any problems.
Maybe that info will help someone out somewhere down the road.
Kaylah 10:40 AM - 6 September, 2021
In Pro Tools 8.0.3 and 8.0.4, when using Pitch 'n Time Pro to process audio the resulting output is silence or "pops and clicks". This is due to an issue caused when using another AudioSuite plug-in to process the audio in the same session before using Pitch 'n Time Pro.

www.acesetm.win