Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Metadata backup (Beat grids, cue points specifically)

The Mitchell 9:08 AM - 30 October, 2019
As a user of itunes for my music library managing beat grids is frustrating. iTunes cannot sync the beat grids or cue points.

If there was a way to provide a backup of beatgrids / cue points which could then be passed between machines (ie laptop and home computer) or simply used to backup beatgrids for a users library. This could be handled similarly to ableton (storing a .asd file with gridding info) or as a large entire library file which stors all gridding information.

Reasoning:

My library is managed by itunes and icloud music library. I usually keep a single copy of the entire library but recently managed to delete a section of the library by mistake. Trying to keep an external backup of the drive can be frustrating as it moves so often that timed back ups arent easy and so the backups regularly become out of date.

I also share my library accross 2 machines. Instead of having to take my entire drive with me all the time it would be simpler to provide serato with a copy of my beatgrids setup from my desktop on on my laptop. Better yet, dont give users raw access to the beat grids if its a problem and create a cloud for people to store beatgrids and cue points. Hell you could even allow people to share their grids sand save people hours of set prep! I cant even begin to imagine how many hours of prep time i could save if my popular releases had already been gridded for me.