Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Disable Play Count when practicing

DJ-Giant 9:56 PM - 26 July, 2019
Hey, the latest update with play count is great but I wonder if I could disable the counter when practicing. It would be good if the count was enabled by default when starting Serato but that there would be the possibility to disable it until the next start (when practicing at home)...
DJ-Giant 10:34 AM - 4 November, 2019
No answer?
I see that there are a bunch of threads of other people saying more or less the same as I did: make an option to disable/activate the play count so that a DJ can activate the option ONLY during a live performance and nowhere else.

Serato, can you comment at this?

I suppose it is a bit frustrating: for years the DJ's are asking for a play count function (which is indeed very uselfull) but now that it is implemented it seems not the right way to do this. But there is an opportunity for Serato to show that they can listen to the users and finetune this...
popnwave 4:29 PM - 4 November, 2019
No way to disable it for now, just check release notes and if they tweak it, jump on that version.

Otherwise use the older version that doesn't include it.
cotdagoo 5:19 PM - 4 November, 2019
You might be able to get an answer if you disguise your question as a 'Serato Studio' question instead.

Seems like the only threads they are interested in reading/responding to lately..
Chino 8:10 PM - 22 June, 2020
+1!!
DJ-Giant 8:28 PM - 23 June, 2021
The day we all waited for :-)
The wait was long but not lonely (all you guys wanted the same) but finally it's here. Now a tool to find in which crates a song resides and we're almost there :-)

Topic can be closed...

grtz
Giant