Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

BPM Suoreme or Franchise Record Pool?

James - DJ Skittles 2:12 PM - 17 June, 2019
Hey Guys,

I've searched the topic but a lot of info and opinions I found were kinda old and feel like might not be as relevant.

I currently subscribe to Franchise Record Pool, but often they seem to be a little late getting a new top hit recently and just feel like they aren't as versitile as they could be for an open format DJ (like many of us) that need a huge variety from today's hits, hip-hop and EDM club tracks, to music versitile to satisfy everyone at a wedding like decades throwbacks, rock and everything in between.

I'm looking into BPM supreme but don't want to risk going with BPM and not being any more satisfied down the road and cancelling franchise for no good reason. Especially with their strict cancelation policy to prevent people from subscribing for a few months, downloading a shit ton of tracks and canceling later just to save money and do it again in a few months.

So, with that being said: If anyone has used both Franchise and BPM let me know which is better and more versatIke!
djdirty 8:37 AM - 17 November, 2019
I prefer franchise. It’s easier to navigate and seems to have a better selection. I switched to try bpm out but am going back to FRP
DmVinny 11:58 PM - 4 March, 2020
I think these two pools are different beasts in themselves, BPMsupreme is great for top40, mainstream, while FRP is better for hip-hop, etc.

Consider what genres you are really looking for, if your more into hip-hop, LateNightRecordPool is your best bet, but pricey!