Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Tags as in the Rekordbox

Almazov 2:12 AM - 16 June, 2019
Please add tags as in the record box. This method is very convenient not to mess with folders. And the filter on top of the tags.
DJ Marv the Maverick 2:37 PM - 28 April, 2020
All this downtime will have been a super handy time for something as useful as file tags to be available.

+1 for this

I'm using rekordbox solely to tag my files (it writes the tags in the comment section - appends it to whatever is already there)

Which means i can leave genre as broad as i want, but in the comments i can define the genre further, vibe, mood, components etc

Its just click click in Rekordbox as well
Glisco 9:56 AM - 29 April, 2020
This x 1000! So tempted to move over to Rekordbox solely because of their my tags feature. Saves heaps of time in tagging, makes it more consistent, and so much easier to progress through a set. The filter by tags during a set feature is key to this I'd say... Fingers crossed for a new edition (without a subscription model!)
DJ Marv the Maverick 1:16 PM - 29 April, 2020
I don't think much as changed with the core Serato library management since Scratch Live, i could be wrong though.

Smart Crates? Thats about it

I have fired an email to support and the usual response was to create a feature request.

They need to implement something that actually helps dj workflow and makes the mundane task of preparation easier.