Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

How to Set up crates library used on Mac to my windows 10 laptop

ManiamanDJ 3:22 PM - 8 May, 2019
Hello Folks,

I need the forums help. I bought a small controller with Serato lite to use with a new PC. My regular set up uses an imac. I copied my music from mac to windows 10 laptop and copied the _serato_ file over also. I see my lusic on the PC yet I cant figure out how to get my subfolders to install so both computers have the same crate organization. What I see online for instructions is not working and its a bit fruestrating.

Can anyone provide clarity on the file I should be moving over to the PC from the mac and the steps on how to get the subfolders to show up?
YZ 9:30 PM - 30 May, 2019
This is not going to be easy and rather than me explaining how this is possible it's much easier to start from scratch. iOS and Win have different file paths, thus all that needs to change as your Serato db holds paths to your music using an apple file structure. Better yet, so you don't have to do this again just use iTunes to keep your music organized because it's much easier to copy your iTunes library over to any other computer using the xml file and having it do all the work re-discovering your music again.